Author Topic: Veruska18  (Read 9902 times)

Offline knel27

Veruska18
« on: May 28, 2019, 07:23:52 PM »
I've read with her once. I've seen her mentioned in other threads but didn't see a thread just for her. Anyone want to share their experience?

Offline knel27

Re: Veruska18
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2019, 12:29:38 PM »
thanks for commenting. I thought she was pretty terrible when I called. rambled on and didn't directly answer my questions. also didn't give me any details about the situation to let me know she was connecting. it was all very general, total waste of $

Offline calibabe

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2019, 05:16:44 PM »
Horrible.

Offline Scammedbykeen

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2019, 05:37:43 PM »
She told me my ex was getting ready to contact me and that he was single. I told her he is married. She hung up the phone after I said that and blocked me. Fraud ass

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2019, 03:56:57 PM »
here to give credit where it's due. Veruska recently remote viewed something for me in advance of it happening that was SO specific there is no doubt in my mind that she's gifted and not a fake.

The details are that I am moving and had looked at 3 apartments and was trying to choose between them. I was asking her about the options, and she said, "No, no. You haven't seen it yet. You're going to see it soon - before the weekend." Then she proceeded to describe a place in detail. I mean a lot of detail. For example, she said: "It's going to have beautiful floors; they're all wood and kind of a cherry colour. You'll love the floors." (The 3 places I was considering didn't have floors like that - one was concrete, one a dark wood laminate and one had mostly carpet). Also: "You'll go upstairs to go to bed". (Again, the 3 were all on one level). She also told me 3 of 4 of the numbers in the address and described the person who would show it to me.

Well, I saw the exact place on the Friday of last week (2 days AFTER her reading), knew immediately that I wanted it, and signed the lease yesterday. I was pretty amazed.

I've had wrong info from Veruska but she's been really right on specific things (also got my salary for a new job down to the dollar once). I think she's good with very specific questions and remote viewing, in the present and near future. For love questions, I think she doesn't like to give any negative info and can mix up energies of people...

Offline FreeBre

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2020, 10:24:55 AM »
I called her about a male friend in my life that I had a fight with. I asked her if she thought he would be back and win. She said yes, he will contact you on Wednesday. Lo and behold, 4 AM today (Wednesday), he reached out. So she’s definitely gifted.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2020, 04:21:11 PM »
I decided to try her for 3 minutes yesterday. She was very nice. I will know if she is correct within a week or so.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2020, 08:27:38 AM »
I decided to try her for 3 minutes yesterday. She was very nice. I will know if she is correct within a week or so.

Do you have any update?

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2020, 03:41:56 PM »
She went from "He is coming back in the next 2-3 weeks. He still loves you very much" to "He is seeing someone in another town, he has no feelings for you at all, he is very sexually active with this other person" in about a weeks time. So I don't know.she was very nice the first phone call, and very rude/harsh the second. (This was back in January)

Offline jas

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2020, 05:27:01 PM »
I called her for the 1st time today and I liked her.  I asked specifically about work and career.  Won't know if prediction is correct or not until September.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 11:37:16 AM by jas »

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2020, 05:34:38 PM »
None of her predictions ever manifested for me.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2020, 04:16:22 AM »

Do you have any update?

She was wrong, unfortunately.

Offline Joy

« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2020, 09:07:13 PM »
For me, she was wrong on contact time, gave me a generic response about POI's reaction to a message I sent him (I thought that was her power, but no), said a couple of other things, which are general, so I can't tell yes or no, but boy she has some jaw-dropping skill to identify where someone (or I guess something is). She described my POI's apartment and one of the rooms with specific details I recognized. This by itself, however, was of no relevance to what I asked her.

Offline denise1141

« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2020, 08:58:12 PM »
Hi Guys!  I was just reading some feedback on Veruska18 and do want to give her credit.  She predicted my job in California from the east coast months ago...six months after I accepted on in NY.  I thought she was crazy bc I had just started.  Got the offer 2 months later, she also told me what my new home would look like.  Crazy remote viewing capability.  She does not like to give bad news but is really gifted.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2020, 06:14:45 AM »
Hi Guys!  I was just reading some feedback on Veruska18 and do want to give her credit.  She predicted my job in California from the east coast months ago...six months after I accepted on in NY.  I thought she was crazy bc I had just started.  Got the offer 2 months later, she also told me what my new home would look like.  Crazy remote viewing capability.  She does not like to give bad news but is really gifted.

She is a really good remote viewer. I have a positive experience in this regards.