Author Topic: Short term predictions from different readers  (Read 4036 times)

Offline miss_t

Short term predictions from different readers
« on: May 27, 2019, 09:46:08 PM »
Since I just started getting psychic readings a few months ago, only short term predictions came to pass so far. What I mean by short term is days to maybe less than 3 months. Here are the readers who gave predictions with and without timeframes that came to pass.

1. Clarissa (AskNow) -
contact prediction from an ex whom I have zero contact in over 6 months. I think 2 weeks after the reading, he all of sudden came back from the dead. 😂 But then, I don’t want him anymore 😆

Current Poi will remain and not ghost or leave me. So far, daily communication is consistent

2. Eliza (PS) - I will see poi in person within 2 months. We actually saw each other less than a week after the reading, and once again the next month.

3. Angel Readings (Bitwine) -
I will see him within days. The next day after the reading he asked me out and so we did after over 1 month of not seeing each other.

Me and Poi have issues that will be resolved within days. Yep. After 4 days

Poi will have issues with a white vehicle in a few months. Another hit. After 2 months from the reading, poi had a vehicular accident with a light silver car. It looks white at first glance so I still consider this a hit.

Me and Poi will admit feelings to each other and be much closer in April-May. Yep. Talked about feelings and yeah a lot of things happened that made us definitely closer in April and May.

4. Aries Intuition/Kisha (1 Q Email Reading via her site) -

There will be changes in my career that will have my attention in the short term. Yep happened after 2 weeks.

There will be better shift in relationship dynamic and poi will put effort to be more present. Seems starting to happen now. He is trying to see me more often than before. He even told me himself that he wants to be with me more often.

She said I’m going to start manifesting healthy changes in my life. Yes, trying to follow a regular schedule to work out which I never did before.

There are still pending predictions but those will probably take a lil while. Will update if ever.

Feel free to post your list of readers who gave you accurate short term predictions. You don’t have to put so much detail about the prediction that came to pass, if don’t feel comfortable posting it here.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2019, 09:48:43 PM by miss_t »

josh34

Re: Short term predictions from different readers
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2019, 04:20:15 AM »
Since I just started getting psychic readings a few months ago, only short term predictions came to pass so far. What I mean by short term is days to maybe less than 3 months. Here are the readers who gave predictions with and without timeframes that came to pass.

1. Clarissa (AskNow) -
contact prediction from an ex whom I have zero contact in over 6 months. I think 2 weeks after the reading, he all of sudden came back from the dead. 😂 But then, I don’t want him anymore 😆

Current Poi will remain and not ghost or leave me. So far, daily communication is consistent

2. Eliza (PS) - I will see poi in person within 2 months. We actually saw each other less than a week after the reading, and once again the next month.

3. Angel Readings (Bitwine) -
I will see him within days. The next day after the reading he asked me out and so we did after over 1 month of not seeing each other.

Me and Poi have issues that will be resolved within days. Yep. After 4 days

Poi will have issues with a white vehicle in a few months. Another hit. After 2 months from the reading, poi had a vehicular accident with a light silver car. It looks white at first glance so I still consider this a hit.

Me and Poi will admit feelings to each other and be much closer in April-May. Yep. Talked about feelings and yeah a lot of things happened that made us definitely closer in April and May.

4. Aries Intuition/Kisha (1 Q Email Reading via her site) -

There will be changes in my career that will have my attention in the short term. Yep happened after 2 weeks.

There will be better shift in relationship dynamic and poi will put effort to be more present. Seems starting to happen now. He is trying to see me more often than before. He even told me himself that he wants to be with me more often.

She said I’m going to start manifesting healthy changes in my life. Yes, trying to follow a regular schedule to work out which I never did before.

There are still pending predictions but those will probably take a lil while. Will update if ever.

Feel free to post your list of readers who gave you accurate short term predictions. You don’t have to put so much detail about the prediction that came to pass, if don’t feel comfortable posting it here.

I love Angel Readings. She's been very accurate for me. But even more than that, she's so caring and kind. So sweet. I love advisors who genuinely care.

Offline miss_t

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2019, 04:35:40 PM »
I just realized now that I listed the predictions that came to pass, Angel Readings did give me more than anyone else did and that all except for one came to pass within the timeframe. She really is good for short term predictions, and just letting her pick up whatever is coming up about a certain person.

As for Narnia, she only gave me 1 prediction but still gonna wait on it coz it’s by the end of the year.
She’s a good empath though.

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2020, 05:53:38 PM »
Is Angel Readings on any other website or does she go by a different name, I looked on Bitwine but she doesn't seem to be there.

Offline Lalalola

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2020, 02:01:46 PM »
She goes by tarot readings now
https://m.psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/342051-angel_readings?msg=Featured+Placement+Lead