Author Topic: Rune Mistress  (Read 1826 times)

Offline mrrrrh22

Re: Rune Mistress
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2019, 02:39:11 PM »
Hey Aquarian, so I just went and re-read my transcript. My apologies I worded an outcome she made earlier in the thread, I said she said "within the year," it was actually in a year. I asked if I'd hear from my POI in a few months or somewhere farther out, like a year. She said she doesn't see if within a few months, but not as long as a year. So I guess she can see as far out as a year?

Offline mrrrrh22

« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2019, 02:42:51 PM »
Didn’t you guy get it by now? These people do guess constantly! Hence the very mixed feedbacks and the flipped predictions and wrong timeframes

Hey Love, yes, I'm very aware that many readers don't truly connect, and rather just make guesses and do a cold reading. However, in my experience, I have connected with readers who have a true gift and have brought up things they have no way of knowing that wound up either happening or being true. Isn't that the purpose of this forum tho? For people to share our experiences so that we can weed through the readers you are referencing?

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2019, 03:10:29 PM »
Didn’t you guy get it by now? These people do guess constantly! Hence the very mixed feedbacks and the flipped predictions and wrong timeframes

Hey Love, yes, I'm very aware that many readers don't truly connect, and rather just make guesses and do a cold reading. However, in my experience, I have connected with readers who have a true gift and have brought up things they have no way of knowing that wound up either happening or being true. Isn't that the purpose of this forum tho? For people to share our experiences so that we can weed through the readers you are referencing?

I wouldn't focus on her response.   If you feel someone is connected it can't be because they are amazing guessers.  That's why its important to find someone who can give you specific details so you can't find it to apply to anyone. 

Thanks for sharing mrrrrh22. 👍

Offline mrrrrh22

« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2019, 03:13:14 PM »

I wouldn't focus on her response.   If you feel someone is connected it can't be because they are amazing guessers.  That's why its important to find someone who can give you specific details so you can't find it to apply to anyone. 

Thanks for sharing mrrrrh22. 👍

Thank you LoveNJ!  :)

Offline bazzer

« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2019, 05:36:38 PM »
She was so so positive with me my first several readings with her (where I was unregistered).... then I finally registered on bitwine and read with her again.....and that’s when she flipped predictions.  Makes me think she re-reads transcripts.....because when I was unregistered, I always used the same name..but when I registered, I created a different one.

Yep. That's what happened to me verbatim.

Offline mayflower

« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2019, 07:15:51 PM »
She said my guy won’t contact me again last year but she is dead wrong as we have talked until today and thing it is not over.

Offline greekgeek

« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2019, 06:50:48 AM »
I've since closed my Bitwine account and don't have the chat transcripts but I do remember specifically asking whether a certain trip would take place and she said 'Runes say yes.' Trip didn't happen, so the runes were wrong. I also remember the reading, which was less than 10 minutes, was like pulling teeth. I found it very difficult to get a flow with her and establish some sort of dialogue, almost like she was resisting. I didn't enjoy my experience at all, unfortunately.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2019, 12:21:04 PM »
She definitely reads her transcripts.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2019, 06:39:04 AM »
The last time I chatted with her she kept disconnecting making up something and I felt she was doing it to read thru her notes, it was just bizarre. I didn’t go back to her after that.