Author Topic: Readers that don't have their own thread  (Read 19951 times)

Offline happyk

Re: Readers that don't have their own thread
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2019, 09:51:59 PM »
I did. Twice actually my first year of crazy reading binges.  His advice i believed back fired for me so i never went back.

😬😬 Idk if it's my problem or wisdom, I don't take advice from anyone 😂

Damn happy, where were you when i first started readings?  You could have saved me some money and my sanity. 😂

I'm sure I was digging myself a hole then, girl. But I'm here now 😉

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2019, 10:01:23 PM »
I wish i could have done my list alphabetically so its easier to find who someone might have tried.  I went and actually read a few of my first readings and man was it a doesy.  I was providing way too much info. 

Offline happyk

« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2019, 10:09:57 PM »
I wish i could have done my list alphabetically so its easier to find who someone might have tried.  I went and actually read a few of my first readings and man was it a doesy.  I was providing way too much info.

And the predictions, man. I thought I'd have the kids by now but I can't even afford to buy a vibrator. Sigh. All thanks to readings.

Offline sarah1

« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2019, 05:49:35 PM »
Happy, That was too funny 😂 😂 🤣🤣

Offline happyk

« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2019, 07:30:46 PM »
Happy, That was too funny 😂 😂 🤣🤣

It just sounds funny, girl. Sigh. Just trying to keep it light😃

Offline username1111

« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2019, 09:24:53 PM »
Thats a long long list... do you usually only read once or twice with a reader @Love2lovenj?
I tend to read with just 3 or 4 readers at max, for a long period of time... at least 6 months. 
Every reader has strengths and weaknesses, when you read with them regularly, you understand better how "their messages/ views" apply to your situation.

What are the advantages that you found with reading with so many different advisors?

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2019, 09:37:12 PM »
Omg when my issues started and i stumbled onto bitwine i went on a reading frenzy.  It was 3 sometimes 4 readers in a day.  I have slowed down immensely in the last 6 months.  Maybe 4 or 5 readings a month.  What I've learned is for one things you can't go by what they charge. High priced readers doesn't make them any more accurate.  Also learned to check all the reviews because a majority of the positive reviews aren't based on predictions.  Mainly i learned that i can't really focus on what I'm being told because if any of them would he consistently accurate i would have probably only been reading with just that one.

Offline username1111

« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2019, 09:53:44 PM »
So out of the 4, 5 readings a month... do you now have regulars? or are you still reading with new readers mostly?

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2019, 10:02:04 PM »
No 2 regular and occasionally i will try a new one.  Lol i met my quota for the month of May.

Offline username1111

« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2019, 01:50:44 AM »
No 2 regular and occasionally i will try a new one.  Lol i met my quota for the month of May.
:)

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2019, 04:34:18 AM »
What are your thoughts on Psychic Stephanie Lee? I went back through some of my transcripts and she was actually pretty good with outcomes. I couldn't always verify her explanations of why certain things were the way the were, but she always got the ultimate outcomes right and pretty decent timing. I read with her maybe four times I think, or five. Her readings are kind of weird though. I don't know how to explain them. She got timing of a specific event once and I told her no it won't happen until_____ and she said no, you work something out, I see these plans being made, and it'll be this month. It was. I was just wondering how your experience with her was.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2019, 10:14:02 AM »
I read with her a few times and stopped because it seemed like she kept saying a lot of his issues were revolving around finance.  I know that was wrong so i just never went back.  Originally i went back because she seemed to have gotten the current situation right and the contact prediction.   Glad she was right for you though.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2019, 03:44:41 PM »
What are your thoughts on Psychic Stephanie Lee? I went back through some of my transcripts and she was actually pretty good with outcomes. I couldn't always verify her explanations of why certain things were the way the were, but she always got the ultimate outcomes right and pretty decent timing. I read with her maybe four times I think, or five. Her readings are kind of weird though. I don't know how to explain them. She got timing of a specific event once and I told her no it won't happen until_____ and she said no, you work something out, I see these plans being made, and it'll be this month. It was. I was just wondering how your experience with her was.
Is this her, at $1.30 per minute?
https://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/157251-psychicsteffi

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2019, 03:46:48 PM »
Stephanie Lee was very wrong for me...and generic too. 

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2019, 03:49:02 PM »
Is this her, at $1.30 per minute?
https://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/157251-psychicsteffi

Yes that's the one.

anything