Author Topic: Psychic Predictions  (Read 4194 times)

Offline Ari58

Psychic Predictions
« on: May 24, 2019, 07:52:49 PM »
Can anyone recommend website or psychic that offers consistent accurate predictions? 

Offline happyk

Re: Psychic Predictions
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2019, 09:25:35 PM »
Have you read through any posts here? There's no consistency in readings and there's like bazillion posts on the forum already. I recommend you go  through the threads. You'll find threads on different websites and readers.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 11:14:14 PM by happyk »

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2019, 10:17:56 PM »
I was gonna say if you find one better not post it here or you'll never be able to reach them again. 😂😂😂

Offline LivingInYellow

• It's a journey.
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2019, 10:33:55 PM »
HappyK is spot on. Most people who post here are on the same/similar mission - so have a look around!
I don't think there's a consensus on who is the most accurate reader/psychic. So, you're going to have to do the research, be willing to spend money and have a shiteload of patience.

Offline happyk

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2019, 11:43:43 PM »
I was gonna say if you find one better not post it here or you'll never be able to reach them again. 😂😂😂

I agree 😂😂

Offline Ari58

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2019, 02:18:23 AM »
Thanks - I have experienced so much inconsistency with readers in the past 🤦🏻‍♀️

Offline happyk

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2019, 05:13:23 AM »
Thanks - I have experienced so much inconsistency with readers in the past 🤦🏻‍♀️

Everyone here could benefit from your experiences. Would you care to share? We'd all appreciate if you could share with us on respective threads.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2019, 06:31:13 PM »

Everyone here could benefit from your experiences. Would you care to share? We'd all appreciate if you could share with us on respective threads.

Yes please let us know under the advisors thread how the reading was.  Its really helpful for the rest of us.

Offline Ari58

« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2019, 09:53:47 PM »
I’m afraid as I list them I will 🤮 from money I wasted!!
Rogers on CP - predictions never happened
Donna on CP - nothing happened
Kavita on CP - just a bunch of bs nonsense
Shani on Psychic Access- predictions never happened
Tajah on CP - nothing transpired
Have yet to see predictions from Bridget/PS..Vincent/PS..Craig/PS...Jerri/PS..Kristine/PS

I want to say that I never ask about a POI, I am married & asked a fixed question, so I don’t think I affect the outcome in any way...very disappointing, but I will say locally (in CR) I have had a few good readings but the most accurate psychic died🤦🏻‍♀️

Offline Ari58

« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2019, 09:57:53 PM »
I’m in Connecticut. Not CR....sorry

Offline tiredofitall

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2019, 01:36:12 AM »
There are not many out there  I stopped getting readings as often as it just played with my emotions

find a good one that doesnt base the whole reading on just predictions then you are getting something out of it

Offline Ari58

« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2019, 10:09:50 PM »
I agree! thanks