Author Topic: Brilliance in Sight  (Read 3183 times)

Offline sawthelight

Brilliance in Sight
« on: May 23, 2019, 05:51:31 PM »
just curious if anyone has tried her, I tried her once and she couldn't connect but her feedback is amazing.... she's pricey though.

Offline journalmuse

Re: Brilliance in Sight
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2019, 06:04:48 PM »
just curious if anyone has tried her, I tried her once and she couldn't connect but her feedback is amazing.... she's pricey though.

She's a great empath.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2019, 06:44:35 PM »
Man that stinks.  Thanks for the heads up.  Too pricey to chance a reading with her.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2019, 07:23:54 PM »
is she good with predictions? 

ETA:  So I tried her, and tbh, I think she has a gift but it felt a little like a cold read..I was asking her about an old connection and I really felt she went off of what I told her.  Sort of assuming things were this way because of the past situation, if that makes sense...asked a bunch of questions in the beginning and then went off of that.

She was nice but also the type to not even give an extra free minute once your time was up...I don't think I would recommend.

That's strange - she went waaaaaay over my time. Like probably by 20 minutes.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2019, 11:15:23 AM »
If I'm not mistaken she has been praised as a good empath in another forum but with little ability to make concrete details or solid future predictions. I don't remember anyone mentioning that their predictions with her came to pass to the T.

Offline happyk

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2019, 05:05:39 PM »
She was great. She was very empathetic not really sure about her abilities as an Empath though. I talked to her on one of the worst days of my life and she did calm me down a little. I think she used this technique called theta healing but psychic abilities not too sure. She is very nice though, she's definitely not a scammer and she cares about you.

pfizer

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2019, 12:27:30 PM »
she is an empath
she doesnt give predictions
she is like helping you to deal with the present
she is expensive so do know what is coming up in reading.

Offline MAgirl

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2023, 04:46:51 AM »
She gave me the best advice during a very difficult time in the winter of 2020 (during covid), about a third party situation and saved me. I’d like to go back to her.

Offline mei22

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2023, 08:35:30 PM »
I just read with her maybe 30 min ago. She’s kind but I asked to stop the reading because she wasn’t giving me any real insights just basically restating everything I mentioned before the reading began. She was very kind and refunded me but I wasn’t about to wait for her insights at the end just to spend money on what I already know

pfizer

« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2023, 09:12:48 AM »
I just read with her maybe 30 min ago. She’s kind but I asked to stop the reading because she wasn’t giving me any real insights just basically restating everything I mentioned before the reading began. She was very kind and refunded me but I wasn’t about to wait for her insights at the end just to spend money on what I already know

she is not a psychic; i think max i would say she is a empath; she didnt give prediction or whatever she said was very very very limited.
i would never use her again
but i agree she is a nice person