Author Topic: Most accurate Etsy psychics or mediums?  (Read 17018 times)

Offline laoch

Re: Most accurate Etsy psychics or mediums?
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2020, 03:20:53 PM »
Are you still looking for an accurate psychic on Etsy?
  My friends and I have tried almost all of them!
 Let me know if you are still in need.
Sure, please and thanks.

Offline Hannahc88

« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2020, 03:43:54 PM »
Hey I’m new here so not sure if you’re still looking but Sheila Kadeer on Etsy is really good. She explained my boyfriend really well and nails contact predictions and really reasonable in the prices she charges :)

Offline Anon

« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2020, 07:15:49 PM »
Tried almost all, inc. the ones mentioned on this forum, Not One Prediction Came to Pass. E.g: I asked whether I'd get the internal job I was interviewing for...responses were "hell yes." // "you will get the internal job."

I was rejected. + Bunch of other stuff didn't come true. Several change their readings too.

I like Sheila, even tho all her predictions were wrong. Most were terrible + change their reading when you give them info.

Offline calista

« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2020, 07:37:06 PM »
I have to add here. I got 2 readings from LadyAkashaPsychic aka Sheila on Etsy. The first was the 3 questions and then I got a 6 month reading. She was overall very positive and although she said things would happen slowly , the outcome would be favourable.
So far, NADA! None of the things she said in the 3 question or for the 6 months ( Sept 2020 - Feb 2021) have happened as she described.
I did have hope that she was right and now am pretty dillusioned with it all.

Offline Anon

« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2020, 08:46:51 PM »
Even tho None of the predictions came to pass for Almost All Etsy readers (And I've tried A TON), the positive is that it is cheaper than phone lines. - I could never dream of being those Who Can Afford to Spend Loads on phone lines for hours/days (I'd been there, done that, Way Too Damaging). But with Etsy, being hounded for submitting Negative reviews is unethical, so you tend not to do it. Also, a few times I caught copy and paste jobs with others I know who had the same readings, CS didn't do anything about removing them.

Offline SweetT

« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2020, 10:19:53 PM »
I liked Sheila when I first got the reading this past summer. It was overall positive but from what she said would have happened in Oct. Nothing happened. She did however say one particular thing that was right about the current situation but as far as the predictions, Nope. I wish she was right though.