Author Topic: CHARLOTTE  (Read 4221 times)

Offline Jili1945

CHARLOTTE
« on: May 23, 2019, 03:03:40 AM »
Hi all,

I recently had a reading with CHARLOTTE. It was very positive but the prediction is pending by the end of the summer. Based on my current situation with POI, such a positive predictions is very unlikely to happen. Time will tell.

I am wondering if any of you have had any experience of reading with her? If so, please share with me.

https://www.californiapsychics.com/psychics/charlotte-9350

Offline Jili1945

Re: CHARLOTTE
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2019, 07:00:42 AM »
Does anyone have any update on this reader?

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2019, 06:40:14 AM »
I only read with her once about a year ago. Don't think we connected unfortunately. No validations and predictions didn't pan out but from her price increase I figured she worked for some.   ???

Hope she's right for you anyway and you get unexpectedly good news!

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2019, 06:48:10 AM »
I only read with her once about a year ago. Don't think we connected unfortunately. No validations and predictions didn't pan out but from her price increase I figured she worked for some.   ???

Hope she's right for you anyway and you get unexpectedly good news!

Thanks HopelesslyHis for the update!
I had a prediction about POI for mid June, but as we are not in touch I cannot validate it. She also predicted reconciliation for us in mid July or end of summer. I'll post it if there is any update. Overall, I liked it, she was very straightforward.

Offline fckdiego

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2019, 02:27:20 AM »
I just had a reading with Charlotte.

She said POI (who has blocked me lol) will reach out first or second week of August. She said my POI thinks about me all the time but she also said that I should move on with my life and she'll come around when she needs to. Lets see how that goes!

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2019, 04:29:13 AM »

She said POI (who has blocked me lol) will reach out first or second week of August. She said my POI thinks about me all the time but she also said that I should move on with my life and she'll come around when she needs to. Lets see how that goes!

Interesting! She also gave me a timeframe for mid Aug to Sep. She was very confident. Let's see. Please keep us updated.

Offline Theycallmepatient

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2019, 07:50:41 PM »
I read with Charlotte a LOT last year. She was fantastic at telling me when POI would call, or when we would see each other in person! Absolutely correct every time. Her other predictions didn’t pan out for me though... she said we would be officially living together by last June... it’s been over a year and we’re still in a weird friends and maybe a little more than friends zone...but if you want to know when you’ll hear from someone or see them, she’s incredibly on point!

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2019, 02:47:22 AM »
I read with Charlotte a LOT last year. She was fantastic at telling me when POI would call, or when we would see each other in person! Absolutely correct every time. Her other predictions didn’t pan out for me though... she said we would be officially living together by last June... it’s been over a year and we’re still in a weird friends and maybe a little more than friends zone...but if you want to know when you’ll hear from someone or see them, she’s incredibly on point!

Great to hear that. I read with her 2 times for a contact prediction and she was consistent. Timing is for Aug/Sep. Let's see what happens.

Offline fckdiego

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2019, 06:24:00 PM »

Interesting! She also gave me a timeframe for mid Aug to Sep. She was very confident. Let's see. Please keep us updated.

I read with Matttie and she said to expect contact at the end or September, early October but she saw the relationship coming full circle and that I should move on for the time being....similar to what Charlotte said but the timelines are different. Let’s see what happens!

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2019, 02:29:30 AM »
I almost read with Charlotte again because of this thread, but I checked my notes and I had read with her back in March of this year.  I know I posted this somewhere else on this forum, sorry to repeat.

I called Charlotte about a friend whom I had sent some money to in Paypal.  I accidentally overpaid them and they decided to deceive me and keep the money, saying there was no over payment.  I'm a very experienced Paypal user, and could not file a claim because I sent the money as "family".  I even called Paypal and asked their customer service if there was any way to get my money back. Paypal said "no, you can't do anything the friend needs to reject the extra payment, ask your friend to reject the second payment".  I asked my friend to reject the second payment but she lied to me and said there was no extra payment, that she couldn't see it on her end. Paypal assured me there was nothing I could do to get my extra payment back without the other person sending the money back.  So.... I called a psychic.

I did not tell Charlotte that I had already called customer service, just that I wanted to know if I was going to get my money back.  Charlotte says "my guides and your guides are saying that there's a button in Paypal where you can take action against her and file a claim, you just need to look for it..."  I hung up.  She didn't even try :(

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2019, 04:09:36 AM »
I almost read with Charlotte again because of this thread, but I checked my notes and I had read with her back in March of this year.  I know I posted this somewhere else on this forum, sorry to repeat.

I called Charlotte about a friend whom I had sent some money to in Paypal.  I accidentally overpaid them and they decided to deceive me and keep the money, saying there was no over payment.  I'm a very experienced Paypal user, and could not file a claim because I sent the money as "family".  I even called Paypal and asked their customer service if there was any way to get my money back. Paypal said "no, you can't do anything the friend needs to reject the extra payment, ask your friend to reject the second payment".  I asked my friend to reject the second payment but she lied to me and said there was no extra payment, that she couldn't see it on her end. Paypal assured me there was nothing I could do to get my extra payment back without the other person sending the money back.  So.... I called a psychic.

I did not tell Charlotte that I had already called customer service, just that I wanted to know if I was going to get my money back.  Charlotte says "my guides and your guides are saying that there's a button in Paypal where you can take action against her and file a claim, you just need to look for it..."  I hung up.  She didn't even try :(

So you mean instead of using her psychic ability, she just gave you a friendly advice? Or this statement came literarily from guides? That sounds funny though.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2019, 09:54:59 AM »
Just a quick update: None of her contact predictions for Aug happened. She gave me a couple of dates for August and made me sure that contact will happen on these date. Nothing happened :(