Author Topic: The Sad thing about Readings  (Read 1066 times)

WinterElf

The Sad thing about Readings
« on: May 22, 2019, 09:20:46 PM »
I was so close to calling a psychic today. i really dont know what happened to me that I am so dependent on  them. I remember being able to go a couple months without even thinking about keen.

I had to call my friend to talk me out of it and he said, "Do you really want a spoiler for your favorite show?"  and " the future and present situation is always up for interpretation... it might be a different thing for you from what they say."

I put down the phone to call Keen and my anxiety is a lot less than before. 

This woman who is famous for her meditations/LOA, Agnes Vivarelli, said that she called a psychic when she was much younger and after the reading, she could not eat much or sleep well for over 6 months. She said she was devastated.  She felt like she had no power. 

There are two women who are so accurate for me on keen and i know even they are super accurate, if it is a good outcome... i could delay it because love never comes to those who are too controlling of it.   You can't chase love.  I logically know that but sometimes i feel like testing them and being a POI and having a friend call Keen and ask questions about me and then i can verify it. 

I know that psychic readings work hand in hand with LOA because ISNT IT STRANGE HOW SO MANY PEOPLE WHO CALL PSYCHICS CONSTANTLY GET THE SHORT END OF THE STICK? MEANING, their POI QUICKLY FINDS SOMEONE ELSE AND QUICKLY COMMITS TO THAT PERSON?  I feel like it is the anxiety that pushes that person away.  One psychic said that if you get a lot of readings on a person, it can scare them away or freak them out/.

there are some talented readers but getting the spoilers on life is no longer fun ....  and things are super delayed.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2019, 02:03:56 AM by WinterElf »

Offline LivingInYellow

• It's a journey.
Re: The Sad thing about Readings
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2019, 10:38:21 PM »
I think a lot of the things you're feeling and expressing are normal and supposed to be explored. These feelings are part of the journey and experiences you're supposed to master before you can progress onto the next stage of whatever the universe wants you to experience in this lifetime.

I personally think that most people go through the following when it comes to psychic readings and tarot (my opinion!): Dependency --> Enlightenment --> Consciousness... As enlightenment increases, dependency decreases.

However, to actually start living consciously i.e. CHOOSING to be reading free or reading restricted is the final hurdle and when you will be tested the most. This is because you know the truth, but you have to start living it and temptation in the form of 'new readers' will beckon!!!! 😩

I speak as someone in the now enlightened phase, but struggling a little with the consciousness. You're not the only one who is starting to see the truth and you won't be the last. We'll all get there - eventually.

anything