Author Topic: Advisor Janine  (Read 4269 times)

Offline astrogirl90tron

Advisor Janine
« on: May 22, 2019, 03:32:03 PM »
She’s new the Keen and she has pretty good reviews. I’ve read with her a few times and she seems to really tune into the person and the situation. She’s very kind too. Has anyone else read with her?

Offline Lo12345

Re: Advisor Janine
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2019, 07:15:28 PM »
Bumping this... I’ve read with her. I really think she is good! Anyone else try her

Offline kumamon

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2019, 06:11:18 PM »
Bumping this... I’ve read with her. I really think she is good! Anyone else try her

I love this lady
So good and details

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2019, 06:55:06 PM »
I overall do like her as an empathetic and to spy on POI but she has contradicted herself and repeated herself without real clarity. Maybe that day she was having an off day. I have my top picks on 3 sites. On Keen I would probably only read with now is  Psychic Enchantment

Who are your other top picks!

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2019, 07:04:05 PM »
@Lo12345, I will send You a Personal Message
 Do not get Me wrong Janine on Keen is a Wonderful Empath and She did tune into POI and unexpected third-party however She repeats herself when she is unsure and also contradicts herself meaning she will be unear and unsure sometimes of the outcome. I really like Enchantment on Keen, She is straightforward if it's over it's over, if she sees it working out then that a what it is

I just arranged a call with her, lol I need to deactivate my account. And stop spending money but I’m a sucker lol

Offline Solitude_Soul

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2019, 07:13:43 PM »
I read with her a couple of weeks ago and she was constantly asking me some leading questions. Ex: Do you like him or do you miss him, How far are you from him? and based on my response she built her answers around it.

Offline LayaLove

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2020, 05:30:55 PM »
I read with her a bunch. She is very good with current energy and not good at predictions. But at least good at reading current unlike other readers.

Offline LayaLove

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2020, 08:12:29 PM »
So I just had a reading with her today. She does fish for answers. She kept asking when was the last time I talked to my poi so she could say the right response and I can tell she was second guessing herself. When I asked for future predictions she kept telling me about why he had felt what he felt in the past. I was reading with her all the time before and I stopped reading with her for about 45 days now I’m disappointed at today’s reading. She isn’t that great she is so so which is better then most especially for the rate. Not sure anyone is perfect.

Offline SeekTruths1

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2020, 04:36:29 AM »
At first I thought she was good but then I realized she just sayd what you want to hear.