Author Topic: Do too many psychic readings hinder progress?  (Read 1588 times)

Paulina93

Do too many psychic readings hinder progress?
« on: May 22, 2019, 02:23:15 PM »
What do you guys think of this? We often hear from different psychics that back to back readings and too many readings affect energy and outcomes don’t happen. I feel that this may be true to an extent. When we have so many readings not all will be positive, and the negative ones will put us in a negative mindset and make us believe that the contact or whatever will not come through... this goes completely against law of attraction and manifestation. When trying to manifest you have to believe in the outcome or that the contact will come through, focus on it for a bit, but not obsess over it and carry on with your day. Too many readings make us obsess and negative readings put us in a negative mindset. I’ve noticed that two POI I’ve called about in the past I only received contact once I STOPPED getting readings on them.

Anyone else’s thoughts on this?

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: Do too many psychic readings hinder progress?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2019, 02:38:04 PM »
I don't know what to think about this.  I have followed the don't have readings for at least 3 weeks and that contact was any day now.  Well the 3 weeks came and went with not one reading and not a peep from them.  I do thinking negative thinking could affect things but not sure that have multiple readings does.  Then again only based on if you are hearing the same outcome which is positive.

Offline LivingInYellow

• It's a journey.
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2019, 07:48:08 PM »
They say that your ships come in over 'don't care' seas. Meaning, when you stop caring, things manifest. I've found that to be truer than the LoA (but that's for me)... The more I've tried LoA, the more I have failed. Then again, I beat myself up over being someone who can't visualise lol. So, maybe that's it!

WinterElf

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2019, 09:53:48 PM »
psychic readings i feel is like looking at water and waiting for it to boil. As soon as you let go and look away, things happen. 

I do feel like they do hinder progress because hardly any of my positive predictions come to pass and it's usually them being right about negative things. ... it manifest because i put more energy into fear and expectation. 

that is why a lot of people on here are constantly being passed over for someone else by their POI because their fear manifest them being second best or let behind.

WinterElf

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2019, 08:17:06 PM »
One psychic said to not come back for another reading for
A while unless I wanted to energetically freak him out.
She said to live my life lol

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2019, 10:18:54 AM »
I'm personally on the fence about this. I've had career and general life predictions happen even after getting multiple readings the same week on the same subject. But for love related matters where energies and feelings are all over the place, it's possible to drain yourself and your target as each genuine psychic connection is an exchange of energy and too much of it make targets drained and stagnant and perhaps delay outcomes.

But if let's say a connection is meant to be, I don't feel it will be affected by the number of readings you'll get (or their complete lack thereof), it will eventually happen nonetheless.

WinterElf

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2019, 11:07:48 PM »
I'm personally on the fence about this. I've had career and general life predictions happen even after getting multiple readings the same week on the same subject. But for love related matters where energies and feelings are all over the place, it's possible to drain yourself and your target as each genuine psychic connection is an exchange of energy and too much of it make targets drained and stagnant and perhaps delay outcomes.

But if let's say a connection is meant to be, I don't feel it will be affected by the number of readings you'll get (or their complete lack thereof), it will eventually happen nonetheless.

That was a beautiful way of explaining it.  I guess for a company or big entity, psychic readings wont cause much of a dent in the energy.  I always had most  of career outcomes pan out but for relationships... the more readings i got... the worse things became.  One psychic told me 4 months ago to stop getting readings on my POI or I will energetically freak him out.  A lot of delays happened and also tons of misunderstandings because I took their advice because they were so right on a lot of other things. 

I didnt call about my POI much when we were getting to know each other but i remember when i called multiple times with really accurate readers and i didnt hear from him that day as they said i would.  these people were spot on about other stuff.  I guess if you chase love, it gets further away.  I mean even if it is meant to be... you can delay stuff a lot. just my opinion.

anything