Author Topic: My experience  (Read 1283 times)

Offline lp1111

My experience
« on: May 27, 2019, 03:33:30 AM »
Hi everyone! I have been reading this forum for quite some time and finally got my account approved, and wanted to introduce myself. I have recently read with quite a few (hundred)  :P psychics in a short span of time. Unfortunately I have been going through a rough patch in life as I’m sure many can understand. So far, since March either none of the readers were correct, or their predictions are still pending. I am hoping to get a list together so I can give you my reviews. A majority of the “major” psychics mentioned here have said June and July will be my window, so it looks like a month or two before I can say for sure. Sad to admit I have been on every site there is and read with almost everyone mentioned in here.. I am finished getting readings for now as it is not doing me any good, and only keeping me focused on something that may never happen. So I am hoping staying active on this forum can keep me sane and on track!

Offline happyk

Re: My experience
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2019, 04:20:31 AM »
Welcome to the forum, L. I'm glad you're done with readings. Just wait and let things unfold. When you get a chance please share your experiences with us on respective threads, please. All the forum members and others referring to this site would benefit from it greatly.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2019, 06:53:48 AM »
Welcome! And here’s to Hoping for a positive outcome for u! 🥂

Hi everyone! I have been reading this forum for quite some time and finally got my account approved, and wanted to introduce myself. I have recently read with quite a few (hundred)  :P psychics in a short span of time. Unfortunately I have been going through a rough patch in life as I’m sure many can understand. So far, since March either none of the readers were correct, or their predictions are still pending. I am hoping to get a list together so I can give you my reviews. A majority of the “major” psychics mentioned here have said June and July will be my window, so it looks like a month or two before I can say for sure. Sad to admit I have been on every site there is and read with almost everyone mentioned in here.. I am finished getting readings for now as it is not doing me any good, and only keeping me focused on something that may never happen. So I am hoping staying active on this forum can keep me sane and on track!

Offline lp1111

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2019, 01:50:31 PM »
Thanks! I will do my best to post what I can remember of all my readings as I have time and as things unfold.