Author Topic: Advise....  (Read 1415 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Advise....
« on: May 22, 2019, 02:20:21 PM »
I know my poi is keeping tabs on me.  In a recent reading i was told he was putting msgs out there for me to see but I'm not getting it.  Without getting into details there is something he is doing that could possibly to tell me something.  Definitely doing it to get my attention.   I can go ahead and check "it" but am afraid that he will then see that he does have my attention.  My POI is very stubborn and all about ego.  So even if he wants to work things out he will hold out as long as possible to see if i reach out first.  My question is what would you do?  Would you check to see if there is a hidden message for you to contact them and risk being found out 🤔 or just wait it out and see if they grow some balls and finally speak up.  PS.  In the meantime i am not by any means waiting around.  Its just seems like everytime there is someone with potential he seems to pop back into my life.  Sighhhh

Sorry i wish i could be more specific to what i mean but hopefully you get the idea.

Paulina93

Re: Advise....
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2019, 02:26:53 PM »
I would check the message or whatever it is you are talking about! Why play the waiting game when you can know your answer :)

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2019, 04:36:26 PM »
FWIW, and I don’t know what the message format is or how you access it... I wouldn’t check it. I hate passive aggressive behavior like that, so wouldn’t play along. I’d just keep moving forward. If and when he reaches out to you directly, that’s when I’d engage with him.

Offline happyk

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2019, 04:52:33 PM »
What do you want to do, Love? Have you guys been out of touch in the past? If so who came forward and made amends? I've been out of touch with my POI for five months and psychics have told me I'll hear from him 🙄 sure. But Clarissa on Asknow told me that if he wanted, he could've contacted me easily and of course I knew that but that just reminded me of the truth. If someone loves you nothing would/should come in between you guys be it ego or pride or whatever. Honestly, I'm not the kind of person who indulges in games but if he's playing I'm sure as hell not losing.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2019, 05:20:59 PM »
Thanks everyone.  Yes this is all ego based i believe on his end.  I blocked him after a 3 week period of the silent treatment for months.  Then this year we reconnected but its been sporadic and the last time we had any contact was the end of March where i initiated and he admitted that the crazy thing was the night before he had the biggest urge to msg me.  When i asked him why he didn't he didn't give me an answer.  At this point neither one of us knows what the other is thinking and so its hard to just say hey, i wanna try this again when you don't know where the other person stands.

HappyK, girl i am just like you.  😂😂😂

Offline happyk

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2019, 05:43:28 PM »
Thanks everyone.  Yes this is all ego based i believe on his end.  I blocked him after a 3 week period of the silent treatment for months.  Then this year we reconnected but its been sporadic and the last time we had any contact was the end of March where i initiated and he admitted that the crazy thing was the night before he had the biggest urge to msg me.  When i asked him why he didn't he didn't give me an answer.  At this point neither one of us knows what the other is thinking and so its hard to just say hey, i wanna try this again when you don't know where the other person stands.

HappyK, girl i am just like you.  😂😂😂

Sigh. It is good and bad. Well, good luck. Keep us posted!

anything