Author Topic: Oh the lurkers....  (Read 6317 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: Oh the lurkers....
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2019, 10:22:56 AM »
I was a lurker until today. Almost everyday I keep trying to login but I keep getting that message about waiting for admin approval. Why does it have to take that long? Anyhoo, was just approved today so here I am. Just posted about Angel Readings (bitwine) and Clarissa (AskNow). Will be posting on other readers as well. Still thinking who is worth the time lol

Well welcome aboard miss t.  👍  Looking forward to reading your opinions on your bitwine readers.  I say strictly them because its too easy to want to try new ppl on other platforms.  Need to keep some money in my wallet. Lol

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2019, 10:31:04 AM »
I was a long-time lurker while addicted to Bitwine to read reviews, but that was when there were just a couple of bitwine threads that weren't specific to any one reader. I joined so that I could share my experiences and pay it forward essentially, but I've been hesitant to lay it all out there right away because prior to joining I saw a lot of newbies being accused of being shills so I want to earn a little trust before I post my list. I do chime in when I see someone getting ready to use someone I know is not legit that hasn't been called out for that by anyone or if someone asks and there aren't many responses. I plan to just go through my history and make a list of everyone I read with and rate them on some type of scale I think because there are so many and I don't have time to say too much about each of them. I was thinking I might try to describe them each in like 3 words and give them a number lol. I promise you there are many advisors that lurk though because I've had a few mention it. Before I joined all I did was google the advisor name and read the threads that came up in the search. There were many posters that I recognized as bitwine users because they used the same user name or a variation of that name or I even matched up some people that used different names based on the date of their post saying "I just read with so and so blah blah blah" and there would be a coinciding review for that advisor that date that either said something similar or had the same writing style. I'd "assume" it was that person who posted, but then three weeks later (or whatever) when they posted they'd just read with a different advisor and yup a review for THAT advisor was left by the same user as the other one.... You get the picture. I could tell you Josh's bitwine user name. I won't because I think it's probably his real name and some of you have maybe drawn similar conclusions about people, but my point is that we're not dummies and neither are they. They can figure out who we are if we provide cross-referenceable info. I think it might be harder for them now to make connections like that now that there are individual threads, but who knows? I never understood the hate for that justkindle psychic that posted here. I thought her posts were informative and she didn't give away info that can't be found by literally anyone who knows how to use Google. The info people post here is not private, none of it. Matter of fact, when I make my list I'm going to put an X in every advisor name I type (or something) so that the thread won't pop up when the reader googles their name. They'll actually have to come to the forum and read through all the posts. Maybe I'll put it in the vent section so it doesn't come up if they search bitwine. We make it too easy for them, but I was thankful for that when I wasn't a member. I do appreciate all the reviews and I wish I had found the site sooner because I could have saved myself a lot of money and avoided believing a lot of things that were never going to happen or were never felt by another person or whatever. Plus you guys are funny and insightful. Definitely not batshit. Thank you, non-lurkers!

Great post nature!  I honestly don't care if a reader sees a review. Maybe it will validate for them that we do appreciate those who genuinely use their gift and make the frauds realize that we will out them.   

I think my concern about the readers being on here is that some make it too easy for the scammers if they give to much details about the situation.   We have to be extremely careful if we say something that is too specific that when you call in they can use.  Never understood why someone would use the same user name here as on the site they read on just for this very reason.  Its really ashame that we even have to worry about things like that.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2019, 10:36:01 AM »
I dont care if people "lurk" - what I DO mind is when lurkers make it hard to reach psychics since they all jump in the queue after someone posts about a psychic, and then they DONT POST their experience with said psychic. The person that recommended the psychic took their time to share their experience so that other people can have the opportunity to read, which makes it harder for EVERYONE to read with said psychic. Can't lurkers at least contribute to reviewing the psychics they've read with as a result of following someone else's recommendation??

You are so right!! Then you look at the threads and their are no updates on people's experiences.  Its like wth, it's taken weeks to read with this person but apparently its not because of anyone here because no one has posted anything. Smh

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2019, 10:43:21 AM »
Can I ask what prompted this thread?  Did a lurker upset everyone on another thread?

What prompted this thread is the frustration that it seems only a handful contribute to the threads yet there is a crap load of views.  To me it would seem if advisor xxxx has only 2 comments  and yet 300 views there has got to be at least a few more people who has tried them.  So please chime in to let others know how you felt about the reading.  Like i said it doesn't have to be extremely detailed but maybe what you liked or didn't like about it.  Was the reader slow, did they go off topic, was it pulling teeth to get any info, was the person rude.  Maybe give their style of reading is everything short answer, are they detailed? Some people want to know if the person is a constant clock watcher.  If you email them do they get back to you? You know anything that may help someone else decided whether or not they are worth the try or just not what they advertise to be.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2019, 10:45:24 AM by Love2lovenj »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2019, 11:32:19 AM »
I dont care if people "lurk" - what I DO mind is when lurkers make it hard to reach psychics since they all jump in the queue after someone posts about a psychic, and then they DONT POST their experience with said psychic. The person that recommended the psychic took their time to share their experience so that other people can have the opportunity to read, which makes it harder for EVERYONE to read with said psychic. Can't lurkers at least contribute to reviewing the psychics they've read with as a result of following someone else's recommendation??

You are so right!! Then you look at the threads and their are no updates on people's experiences.  Its like wth, it's taken weeks to read with this person but apparently its not because of anyone here because no one has posted anything. Smh

Omg this happens with Cookie’s thread (Keen). Like I never see anyone come back and update what came true or not...just how long they have been in her queue

Offline miss_t

« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2019, 08:24:06 PM »
I was a lurker until today. Almost everyday I keep trying to login but I keep getting that message about waiting for admin approval. Why does it have to take that long? Anyhoo, was just approved today so here I am. Just posted about Angel Readings (bitwine) and Clarissa (AskNow). Will be posting on other readers as well. Still thinking who is worth the time lol

Well welcome aboard miss t.  👍  Looking forward to reading your opinions on your bitwine readers.  I say strictly them because its too easy to want to try new ppl on other platforms.  Need to keep some money in my wallet. Lol

Thanks Love! Posted about my reading with Angel Readings in her thread. So far, she’s the only one I’ve tried on Bitwine. I’m a newbie in psychic readings. I’ve read with 4 from asknow and only one really made me believe about psychics lol then 4 in psychic source, then angel readings on bitwine, and an email reading from kisha via her site. I wanna try Ari, Yona, Mattie, Cookie, QoC, and Gaylene in my future readings, but then when I think about spending money again for some reading, I end up thinking “Nope, maybe next time. I’d be happier to spend it on good food for now” lol
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 04:59:13 PM by miss_t »

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2019, 08:27:43 PM »
Yes so easy to go into a spiral of psychic readings.   Man to me it almost feels like I'm a gambling addict with trying all these readers.  I have to stop myself from reading the other platform threads so i don't have the temptation of trying them.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2019, 08:51:13 PM »
Always great getting to know contributing members.  👍😉

Offline ArcherBullFish

« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2019, 05:02:02 AM »
People like myself run a business and have a life ( Jah Bless ) so unless I'm replying to a private message I really don't bother perusing the site. People on here are vicious in their critque and don't understand that what works for me won't necessarily work for you. Maybe its just me but I don't care who lurks. Let 'em its not hurting anyone and if you focused on your personal growth and well being you won't even notice them. * flips in my $0.02 cents *

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2019, 01:46:46 PM »
I completely agree that people don't get the fact that there isn't one psychic that is on the money 100% of the time.  You are also right you can tell someone until your blue in the face to avoid certain ones and it goes right over their head.  So although i have a life if i have spent my money and can give someone a heads up on a reader who is a scammer i will. 

This is after all a venting thread and how i wish people wouldn't get attacked for sharing their opinions.  So many times a thread gets side tracked by someone having a fit on it and its ridiculous. That's when you just have to skip over that comment and read on.

Thanks everyone for being part of this chat. 😉

Offline happyk

« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2019, 02:24:00 PM »
I don't think people get bullied just because they say they like or dislike certain readers but when there is an extreme bias friction is natural. And although not desirable, when there are a lot of members contributing in a topic of course there will be deviation from one subject to another but someone sensible comes along and reminds everyone that we're getting distracted like Love created this thread to rescue Angel Readings thread.

Psychic readings and this forum is nobody's full time job. We all have our lives, some of us run businesses, some of us run businesses and raise kids and take care of the family, some of us will multiple jobs but we still come back here because of obvious reasons, not to seek conflict but it happens anyways.

Yes, a lot of us need help and who is to say we don't get it? In my experience, this forum has helped me lessen and quit (I think) getting readings.

WinterElf

« Reply #41 on: May 29, 2019, 06:35:18 PM »
a lot of the lurkers are psychics who keep a careful eye on the reviews. I didnt believe it until I experienced it.  pisses me off because on keen you get shamed if the reading doesnt click... but now it is getting worse here if you talk about a reading.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #42 on: May 29, 2019, 06:59:32 PM »
I think you are right Winterelf.  Its a shame.  At least contribute to the questions not relating to a particular advisor but one questions that may better help a client understand how readings work.

WinterElf

« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2019, 10:00:20 PM »
A lot of those lurkers are psychics keeping an eye out on what people say about them or picking up information on others. It is freaking sneaky and i didnt think it was a bad thing to vent or say whatever you want here but i guess not. 

anything