Author Topic: Have you reached out to your POI?  (Read 2546 times)

Offline Sweetsydney2000

Have you reached out to your POI?
« on: May 20, 2019, 10:15:34 AM »
I’m sure a lot of you know my story... having a drug addicted boyfriend, being on and off for 12 years. He reached out randomly at the end of April. Then he didn’t contact me again. I spoke to many psychics, most of which told me to wait, to not contact him and that he will reach out. I listened and spent the next 2 and a half weeks absolutely confused and heartbroken, in silence. He didn’t reach out.

I kept feeling like I was getting signs yesterday to contact him. Just weird random shit that could not be a coincidence. So I messaged him. He replied within 30 seconds, SO HAPPY to hear from me. He said my silence made him think maybe he had really stuffed up this time and maybe I didn’t want to hear from him, so he thought he was doing the right thing by allowing me to move on. He had missed me and was ecstatic to hear from me. We spoke all night and he called me this morning to say good morning. So I guess my point is, maybe the answer isn’t to wait for them to make the first move. How do you know they aren’t like my boyfriend and feel like you want nothing to do with them? How do you know they haven’t thought you’ve moved on?

Also I can confirm that Leanne Halyburton, Mama Roberts and Rainwalker were wrong. There is no way in the world that another girl is involved and he doesn’t want anything to do with me. Please don’t let these psychics make you paranoid and fill your head with ideas of what your POI may or may not be doing. They were so wrong for me.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2019, 10:19:51 AM by Sweetsydney2000 »

Offline Kat23

Re: Have you reached out to your POI?
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2019, 03:20:53 PM »
Here's my story..

Many advisors have told me not to contact POI..let him be the one reaching out...they gave me timelines..weeks, turned to  months.....when the timeline passed, I called them..they gave me another timeline..when so many of their timelines failed, they blamed me and finally said let go, if he meant to be , he return...I let time passed by waiting, hoping for that timeline to come to pass..when questioned on their failed prediction, i was blocked.. i called readers to get a glimpse ..spying..but when the call ended, what do I do with the info...I cant validate...

i cant call these readers  friend...it doesnt cost me x dollars per min to call a friend to vent. It didnt cost me anything to vent in pstchicreviiew either..when my money dries up, the call to these readers ended...no followup emails..I hear crickets from them...

We all experience this sudden urges to call POI... then the what if..comes into play...what if he does not response..if he doesnt, all i am losing is  my pride,.......at least I have my answer and will start my healing process..

What i learn over the years ..after connecting with POi, info provided during spying turned out to be false....calling some of the readers .. they tend to read my mind, my fear and said to be POI.  To all of you out there, don't let these readers hold you back from contacting POI...don't let time pass you by...

Offline LivingInYellow

• It's a journey.
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2019, 05:39:08 PM »
I think it depends on the nature of your relationship and what has gone on in the past. I'm at a stage where until I can handle being just friends with my ex, there's no point of us talking; or until he holds me in high enough regard to respect me and our connection... There's no point in us talking. I'm not sure which one comes first, but I know that's the only way we can be in eachother's lives. He has to want more or I have to want less.

Don't get me wrong, I think about contacting him all the time and then I think about the circles that we are likely to go in if I do. Only you know what's right for your situation and what is appropriate for you may not be appropriate for another. Go with your gut and your intuition and have faith that there are no mistakes, just stepping stones on the right path. No two journeys are the same - some people may be learning how to take risks and be a go getter, whilst others are learning how to be less controlling. Do what you believe to be right, always!

Offline Heidimary

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2019, 07:08:31 PM »
@sweetsydney
I don’t know how you’re doing it.. my poi is a drug addict himself.. he told me it helps his mental and anxiety problems.. he said he can’t let weed go but only takes breaks from it..
I was reading some of your post a few days ago, how he tortured you with a girl or something. My poi did that to me, showing me a picture that he took a girl out in this special car he didn’t even let me be inside it... I changed my number without him knowing. This one did do it ...

WinterElf

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2019, 08:21:25 PM »
Here's my story..

Many advisors have told me not to contact POI..let him be the one reaching out...they gave me timelines..weeks, turned to  months.....when the timeline passed, I called them..they gave me another timeline..when so many of their timelines failed, they blamed me and finally said let go, if he meant to be , he return...I let time passed by waiting, hoping for that timeline to come to pass..when questioned on their failed prediction, i was blocked.. i called readers to get a glimpse ..spying..but when the call ended, what do I do with the info...I cant validate...

i cant call these readers  friend...it doesnt cost me x dollars per min to call a friend to vent. It didnt cost me anything to vent in pstchicreviiew either..when my money dries up, the call to these readers ended...no followup emails..I hear crickets from them...

We all experience this sudden urges to call POI... then the what if..comes into play...what if he does not response..if he doesnt, all i am losing is  my pride,.......at least I have my answer and will start my healing process..

What i learn over the years ..after connecting with POi, info provided during spying turned out to be false....calling some of the readers .. they tend to read my mind, my fear and said to be POI.  To all of you out there, don't let these readers hold you back from contacting POI...don't let time pass you by...

Listen to your own guidance. Even really accurate psychics told me not to reach out and when I did, that person was completely open to talking to me and was upset that I had not contacted them before.  If you keep going to them and waiting on their timelines, life will pass you by and you will go through a lot of turmoil and keep calling them ....

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2019, 06:33:56 AM »
I had been back and forth with my POI for over two years. We went through a period where I didnt know where we stood so I got some signals from him that I thought were encouraging so I reached out and asked him out for coffee. He agreed but never followed through on it. We work together so it is a bit different when it comes to dating. But me asking him out didnt get him to move any faster.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2019, 11:56:48 PM »
Just reached out if you feel like it. Trust your gut over any psychic :)

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2019, 03:06:13 PM »
I know, personally for me anyway, reaching out to my first POI would have been a mistake.  I would have always been wondering if I didn't reach out, would he have even bothered pursing me?  I did make that mistake a few times in the beginning with him (fighting with him and then being the first to reach out) but looking back, I wish I would have just stuck to my guns and ended things sooner.  Sometimes, you are just delaying the inevitable.

Offline Penelope

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2019, 04:28:03 AM »
I had been back and forth with my POI for over two years. We went through a period where I didnt know where we stood so I got some signals from him that I thought were encouraging so I reached out and asked him out for coffee. He agreed but never followed through on it. We work together so it is a bit different when it comes to dating. But me asking him out didnt get him to move any faster.

Same!  Back and forth for 2 years, encouraging signals, coffee, work together, no follow through.  Exactly!

anything