Author Topic: Well that was a mistake  (Read 1554 times)

Offline flora0250

Well that was a mistake
« on: May 18, 2019, 12:34:04 AM »
I was like okay one last reading. That’s it for a good while. And I picked a reader who seemed to have great reviews and feedback and neutral feedback here and I’m like okay. I’ll asl for a general reading and that way I can see if she picks up on details.

Did she pick up on details? No.

Did I keep talking for the time I had even though she was way expensive just to see if the reading shifted and she picked up specifics? You bet I did. Annnnnnd nada.

Oh it was lovely. I’m going to meet someone new. I’m going to have a positive change in my job. I’m going to see myself with new eyes and be more confident. Wow I have an amazing year ahead. She’s so excited for me and calling me terms of endearment.

Lol. Okay lady. Love your kind spirit and enthusiasm but no. You didn’t give me one detail I can say couldn’t have been from an assumption of any woman calling a psychic asking for a general reading.

So that was a waste.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

Re: Well that was a mistake
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2019, 12:47:14 AM »
Which psychic was this? I hate when that happens! I’m just sticking to ones I already know

Offline flora0250

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2019, 01:00:13 AM »
Which psychic was this? I hate when that happens! I’m just sticking to ones I already know

I don’t want to say just now but I’ll come back and update here. And I’ve had so many readings now I’m getting closer to giving a post on who was plain wrong who could be right who was just awful and who I just don’t know because time line hasn’t passed. But end of June is it. Either way I will definitely post a summary then even if there are any lingering outstanding predictions.

Yes I should totally stick to those that I have had pick up actual details. Even if I’m waiting on their predictions. 

Xoxo

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2019, 01:16:41 AM »
I understand. Please update me when you can. Have you tried Fallon on bitwine? Honestly I’ve bern having psychic readings for over a decade and I was so impressed by her.

Paulina93

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2019, 03:40:06 AM »

I don’t want to say just now but I’ll come back and update here. And I’ve had so many readings now I’m getting closer to giving a post on who was plain wrong who could be right who was just awful and who I just don’t know because time line hasn’t passed. But end of June is it. Either way I will definitely post a summary then even if there are any lingering outstanding predictions.

Yes I should totally stick to those that I have had pick up actual details. Even if I’m waiting on their predictions. 

Xoxo

Flora, I am sorry you had this experience and I agree with you that you should just stick with the ones you have picked up accurate things for you and wait out their predictions! It can be so easy to want to try out a psychic that you see has gotten predictions for others on this thread and spend even more $... which just makes you feel worse afterwards if they don’t connect as well with you. Instead of trying another recommended reader that worked for someone else, just try to wait it out and see! Which I know that is easier said than done since it can be hard to do on this forum... especially when you have a frustrating experience like this and get more recommendations of readers given to you. i I have decided to stop readings too and just stick it out... I am 1 in line with cookie currently (after getting on that que a while ago) so that is the only reading I will be having.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2019, 03:45:47 AM »

Xoxo

Flora, I am sorry you had this experience and I agree with you that you should just stick with the ones you have picked up accurate things for you and wait out their predictions! It can be so easy to want to try out a psychic that you see has gotten predictions for others on this thread and spend even more $... which just makes you feel worse afterwards if they don’t connect as well with you. Instead of trying another recommended reader that worked for someone else, just try to wait it out and see! Which I know that is easier said than done since it can be hard to do on this forum... especially when you have a frustrating experience like this and get more recommendations of readers given to you. i I have decided to stop readings too and just stick it out... I am 1 in line with cookie currently (after getting on that que a while ago) so that is the only reading I will be having.

I am number 2 in Cookies line ! She seems to be only taking appointments lately though.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2019, 11:08:40 AM »

Xoxo

Thank you - yes the waiting has been hard. I know a lot of people wait around for someone putting their life on hold and not letting go for some indefinite period of time. When I last read with Cookie and she told me I would need to let go and someone new would come in I just about lost it because I have done the letting go as much as I consciously possibly can. I am not closing my eyes to other opportunities but no one else has come along.

Yona I finally decided to read with and she said specifically that. Which made me feel better. I was like yes! Exactly! It’s not that I wouldn’t be open to dating someone else but no one has come along and I am and always have been picky.

Anyway for me there is a significant event coming up in my POIs life at the end of this month. In just a bit actually. And once that happens that could change things for him and that he might be more likely to contact me. Or he could need to kind of settle from it for a bit. But after a certain point I will know for sure he has no intent on contacting me.

We left things so open ended I’ll never do that again I don’t think! Or he was totally playing me! I have no clue but my gut says I didn’t misread him. I know for a fact he took a trip recently where he was doing a lot of self work. Which in addition to this other thing I also knew he has to work on. So that’s really positive for him I hope.

Anyway thank you. The waiting is hard. But by end of June I feel like I would know for sure if he would reach out or not. I would think anyway. Either way I am still even now still keeping my eyes open but just no one has come along.