Author Topic: American mom ....  (Read 1150 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

American mom ....
« on: May 17, 2019, 03:13:50 PM »
Not sure where to post this but if you get a chance watch this week's episode of American Mom.  Its great because the son and gf go to a tarot reader and how it all unfold is hilarious.   I'm not sure if the take is that she was accurate or just how a person interrupts the information itself.

Offline happyk

Re: American mom ....
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2019, 03:17:31 PM »
I haven't watched that but another suggestion would be Wine Country. The women too hire a tarot cards reader and it's not quite like our experiences except until when they have to pay.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2019, 03:38:12 PM »
I haven't watched that but another suggestion would be Wine Country. The women too hire a tarot cards reader and it's not quite like our experiences except until when they have to pay.

😂😂  loved that movie!!

Offline happyk

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2019, 03:55:26 PM »

😂😂  loved that movie!!

Me too!! Maya Rudolph is outrageously hilarious. I almost wanna say Tina Fey had a secret life too. She did not give me a widow vibe. She has to have a girlfriend on the side.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2019, 05:16:45 PM »

😂😂  loved that movie!!

Me too!! Maya Rudolph is outrageously hilarious. I almost wanna say Tina Fey had a secret life too. She did not give me a widow vibe. She has to have a girlfriend on the side.

Omg yes!  I would totally love to hang out and drink with that group.