Author Topic: THE HONEST TRUTH PLEASE?  (Read 10458 times)

candiednut

THE HONEST TRUTH PLEASE?
« on: May 18, 2019, 12:00:28 AM »
Is there anyone here that has found a psychic to be 80-90% accurate (on the important stuff), meaning, they actually predicted important events that CAME TO PASS (marriage, reconciliation, promotion, new job, kids, relocation, breakup, cheating, windfalls, success in career etc) over at least a few years, with CONSISTENT accuracy?

"They were right about this BUT they were wrong about..." -> does not count!

"Not yet but my predictions are pending and they were right on present/past so I'm optimistic, plus they line up with my other top readers" -> does not count!

"No, but they helped me so much and I'm more spiritual now because of them" -> does not count!

ANYONE..??

Offline tellmewhy

Re: THE HONEST TRUTH PLEASE?
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2019, 12:08:05 AM »
I did and it was Yona & Jenny Alton!!

Is there anyone here that has found a psychic to be 80-90% accurate (on the important stuff), meaning, they actually predicted important events that CAME TO PASS (marriage, reconciliation, promotion, new job, kids, relocation, breakup, cheating, windfalls, success in career etc) over at least a few years, with CONSISTENT accuracy?

"Not yet but my predictions are pending and they were right on present/past so I'm optimistic, plus they line up with my other top readers" -> does not count!

"No, but they helped me so much and I'm more spiritual now because of them" -> does not count!

ANYONE..??

candiednut

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2019, 12:08:54 AM »
I did and it was Yona & Jenny Alton!!

ANYONE..??

Heard many great things about Jenny, too bad she isnt reading anymore.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2019, 12:53:11 AM »
Will :)

Offline bstalling

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2019, 03:14:33 AM »
Have never found anyone at that level, I found some honorable mentions and have some favs...but no. If the few recent readers I've tried prove different, Ill report back. I'm hoping Rusty is right for me.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2019, 03:24:37 AM »
Have never found anyone at that level, I found some honorable mentions and have some favs...but no. If the few recent readers I've tried prove different, Ill report back. I'm hoping Rusty is right for me.

Will and Rusty were the only two readers I would use for so long. She has always been very accurate with me. I was the one who actually recommended her. But yes, she’s been very good with predictions and reading situations.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2019, 03:30:50 AM »
yes, i've had psychics predict things that did happen, that i didn't think would happen.  Even recently my top three predicted somethings that ended up being true.  Timing may be off, but i don't hold people to timing, but the predictions have been accurate.

"they were right about this, but wrong about.." that will be with any psychic, no matter how good. 

75% or better is pretty good, they all average more.  Some things predicted, there was no way it could have been guessed or a lucky, they were something very specific.

I had a psychic i read with 20 yrs ago predict things, i'd say 75% of what she saw happened. She was excellent, i just stopped seeing her because she started to project her own opinions instead of reading. She wasn't like that at first, but over the years she was lecturing on top of reading, and it was too much for me.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2019, 09:47:04 AM »

Will and Rusty were the only two readers I would use for so long. She has always been very accurate with me. I was the one who actually recommended her. But yes, she’s been very good with predictions and reading situations.

I read with both Will and Rusty and isn’t it crazy but they gave me 100 percent completely opposite readings! I think it just must speak again to how differently readers connect with each person I guess?!?

I got an email reading from Will and he seemed to get details really right about our past and his character etc and had a positive prediction. He gave me a number for when things would change though as in weeks or months but that has passed. So he could be completely wrong on prediction after all. But he seemed to get past and present so right so who knows if predictions could still happen??? All I asked with the email was for a general reading about me and my POI and I gave him no info. This was just before his price increase thankfully!

While Rusty it was a phone reading and I answered questions and she knew how long we had been out of touch before then saying basically he’s a trickster and a jerk and self centered and you and he won’t ever be in touch again at all. And maybe she’s right!! But she didn’t give me anything to validate she was tuned in psychically and not just making a general statement based on circumstances. Liked her as a person but just not sure what to believe either!

Anyway I think it’s so crazy how some readers can be so specifically right for others and wrong for others and can have completely opposite readings.

Offline LivingInYellow

• It's a journey.
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2019, 10:15:46 AM »
For me, my opinion, it's Kisha (Aries Intuition)

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2019, 10:34:10 AM »
Between the two, Will is most definitely more accurate. I love Rusty, but Will has predicted exact situations, places, things, years later

Offline flora0250

« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2019, 10:59:30 AM »
Between the two, Will is most definitely more accurate. I love Rusty, but Will has predicted exact situations, places, things, years later

Thanks so much - appreciate the insight.

And sorry to tangent from the thread a bit. I don’t yet have anyone who has met all criteria stated in opening post. Yet....

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2019, 02:03:22 PM »
i read with Will last nov, he picked up accurately on whats going on with us at the time however all timings provided have come and pass and nothing panned out. Does it mean his predictions manifest years later within the same month provided during the reading?
Meaning if he gave me Dec for example as when my poi will be chasing me, does that mean it will manifest sometime in the coming years but still dec?

Thanks

Offline njlady

« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2019, 05:27:53 PM »
I had one reading with Mattie last October.   At least 80% has already happened.  You don't want an explanation about the ongoing part, so I'll save myself the trouble of typing it.

Virginia (ShootingStar) on Keen is, as many of you know, a real life friend of mine for 20 years.  95% of her predictions for me have happened.  She gets right to the point.  I don't normally ask her a question.  She tells me what she gets.  Some of the things she has nailed for me over the years have been amazing.  Example:  I'm talking to her one day and she tells me that I'm moving West in June.  I had no plans to move at all and my job certainly wasn't going anywhere so I totally forgot about it.  June comes, and my house burns down.  Clearly I have to move.  I find a place while construction is going on and move in.  One morning about a week after I move I'm standing at the corner waiting for the light and I look up at the street sign at the intersection and it hits me: I moved to West St in June. 

Chris (Sylvia Browne's son) gave me a reading about 30 years ago that I though was total b.s.  Two or three years later something very specific I saw triggered something he said to me.  It was a stop in your tracks, wait a second, this is exactly what Chris said I would be doing and I thought he was full of crap moment.  I went back and listened to the tape he sent of my reading and realized a lot of what he said had already happened and his biggest prediction actually panned out a few years after that.  He was 85% to 90%.

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2019, 05:39:30 PM »
yes, i've had psychics predict things that did happen, that i didn't think would happen.  Even recently my top three predicted somethings that ended up being true.  Timing may be off, but i don't hold people to timing, but the predictions have been accurate.

"they were right about this, but wrong about.." that will be with any psychic, no matter how good. 

75% or better is pretty good, they all average more.  Some things predicted, there was no way it could have been guessed or a lucky, they were something very specific.

I had a psychic i read with 20 yrs ago predict things, i'd say 75% of what she saw happened. She was excellent, i just stopped seeing her because she started to project her own opinions instead of reading. She wasn't like that at first, but over the years she was lecturing on top of reading, and it was too much for me.

Hey aquagirl - thanks for sharing :) who are your top three?

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2019, 02:34:12 PM »
For those who have had an email reading from Psychic Will...how did you do it? I go to select an email reading and it says to book a specific date/hour and I went as far as January but every single calendar day is not available. And it won't allow me to click next until I pick a slot.

Would appreciate your help a ton.