Author Topic: Angel Readings  (Read 44937 times)

Offline Penelope

Angel Readings
« on: May 17, 2019, 03:16:59 PM »
Did we lose another thread?  I couldn’t find the old one.  Anyways, has anyone read with her recently? 

Offline sawthelight

Re: Angel Readings
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2019, 03:28:02 PM »
I tried her maybe a week and a half ago...she was very nice..she gave me a positive reading on a situation I thought was long dead but has been on my mind, so we will see...

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2019, 03:34:45 PM »
Why do they remove the threads?  Makes no sense.  I read with her almost 2 months ago and contact prediction came and went.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2019, 05:13:12 PM »
I know a reader that tells me the psychic can contact whoever administrates this forum and have their post removed if they choose to do so.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2019, 06:48:35 PM »
Defeats the purpose of the board. I'm disappointed the admin submits to empty legal threats. Best to move on at this point now anyway.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2019, 06:52:13 PM »
Defeats the purpose of the board. I'm disappointed the admin submits to empty legal threats. Best to move on at this point now anyway.

Me too. For the first time in manyyy years, I decided tonight that I will do my best to move on. 🙏

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2019, 09:55:45 AM »
In another similar forum, the forum owner was even getting death threats but she kept on going and exposing the frauds and their personal details despite their so-called "threats" and the forum is still up and thriving. 

The administrator here must realize that they can't serve both sides or the forum has no valid reason to exist and it's such a shame.

The saddest part is that some members (and we all know who they are, some have even admitted it themselves) are basically acting as minions for these psychics. Such a disgrace...

Offline wishes215

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2019, 06:35:25 PM »
But I don’t think there was anything too negative abt This reader so why get it removed. I read with her and she was bang on abt the present, made predictions but didn’t really give a timeline so we’ll see. But I must add that the prediction maybe too good to be true but hey, anything is possible. Will report back.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2019, 06:40:27 PM »
In another similar forum, the forum owner was even getting death threats but she kept on going and exposing the frauds and their personal details despite their so-called "threats" and the forum is still up and thriving. 

The administrator here must realize that they can't serve both sides or the forum has no valid reason to exist and it's such a shame.

The saddest part is that some members (and we all know who they are, some have even admitted it themselves) are basically acting as minions for these psychics. Such a disgrace...

OMG that's sick! 

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2019, 07:16:48 PM »

OMG that's sick!

Its so sad that there is no place to post honest information. Smh

Offline persephone

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2019, 07:23:22 PM »
I guess I can not rely on this forum as a reliable source of information and determine who’s real and who’s a fraud.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2019, 07:49:14 PM »
I guess I can not rely on this forum as a reliable source of information and determine who’s real and who’s a fraud.

I think many of us have taken the long road to realizing this. I have that’s for sure. I am now extremely cautious when believing others’ reviews.

And while I have genuinely and truly come across readers who have both either picked up specific empathic or remote viewing things I know are something I never shared with anyone where they must have some ability as far as that goes, as well as one who has made very specific predictions (but not what I would call significant predictions so far except for one that was “mediocre”) - I have yet to find anyone who has given me a validation of past or present and anything very detailed where I can say assuredly, yes, this person made very specific predictions that actually came to pass. There is no way it could have been a good guess based on circumstances AND it is directly related to my question.

I am still working on my lengthy summary but I will post it eventually!

But truly I also think you have not only the fact that there are people here I don’t believe giving real honest reviews and who are minions for individual readers or the main sites, but also, those very few that actually appear to have some ability may not connect with everyone the same way.

So it really is not of much value for this forum and it’s overall done more harm than good in terms of getting me to want to try someone new.

I think I am getting over these hurdles now that I’m recognizing them.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2019, 02:16:06 AM »
I read with her a handful of times but the first time was June of last year and nothing she predicted from that reading that was in the future came to pass. I think she’s really good at picking up the present but so are others I have read with. So I don’t feel I would read with her again.

Offline seeker123

« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2019, 02:22:25 AM »
After all the good reviews on the old thread, I was waiting eagerly to try hear. Finally caught her online last week, she took almost a minute to accept my call and said "Hi I am sorry but I cannot read for people connected to forums" and ended the chat.

My jaws literally dropped. I made the mistake of using the same username in bitwine too, probably she immediately checked for my username in this forum and then sent that message. Don't know what to think :)

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2019, 02:56:45 AM »
After all the good reviews on the old thread, I was waiting eagerly to try hear. Finally caught her online last week, she took almost a minute to accept my call and said "Hi I am sorry but I cannot read for people connected to forums" and ended the chat.

My jaws literally dropped. I made the mistake of using the same username in bitwine too, probably she immediately checked for my username in this forum and then sent that message. Don't know what to think :)

What I think is that's a cowardly thing to do.

anything