Author Topic: Angel Readings  (Read 44941 times)

Offline Ash1234567

Re: Angel Readings
« Reply #90 on: December 28, 2019, 08:02:30 PM »
When I finally got a hold of her she ended the call after a minute

pfizer

« Reply #91 on: December 29, 2019, 05:20:02 AM »
When I finally got a hold of her she ended the call after a minute

yes she did that from time to time; you can message her see if she would reply or simply try again when she is online.

Offline fashiondiva6337

« Reply #92 on: January 03, 2020, 01:51:11 AM »
Tried to read with angel readings yesterday but she said she couldn’t pick up my energy because I had too many readings and to wait 8 weeks. Anyone else have this experience?

Imnotsure

« Reply #93 on: January 03, 2020, 02:18:24 AM »
Tried to read with angel readings yesterday but she said she couldn’t pick up my energy because I had too many readings and to wait 8 weeks. Anyone else have this experience?

Yep

Offline mayflower

« Reply #94 on: January 04, 2020, 02:37:07 PM »
Same so i read with her once a month or twice a month.

taurusgirl

« Reply #95 on: January 19, 2020, 03:08:47 AM »
After all the good reviews on the old thread, I was waiting eagerly to try hear. Finally caught her online last week, she took almost a minute to accept my call and said "Hi I am sorry but I cannot read for people connected to forums" and ended the chat.

My jaws literally dropped. I made the mistake of using the same username in bitwine too, probably she immediately checked for my username in this forum and then sent that message. Don't know what to think :)

the first thing I said to her the other day was that I had read great reviews about her and was excited to have caught her online and she asked where I saw the reviews and I told her a forum as well.... then she ended the call.

But why would she do so if I was legitimately complimenting her...

Offline Angel22

« Reply #96 on: January 30, 2020, 12:43:22 AM »
Any recent update on her prediction wise? Saw many good reviews for her on this forum but is she consistently accurate?

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #97 on: January 30, 2020, 11:57:51 AM »
Honestly if your user name doesn't match the name where you read  or you don't give detailed info not sure how they would know its you.  Personally they can block me because they are doing me favor.  I read with her and was blown away with some specific things she picked up but no real major predictions.

Offline Angel22

« Reply #98 on: January 30, 2020, 04:08:15 PM »
Honestly if your user name doesn't match the name where you read  or you don't give detailed info not sure how they would know its you.  Personally they can block me because they are doing me favor.  I read with her and was blown away with some specific things she picked up but no real major predictions.
I agree.. just wondering how she is in terms of predictions because I think many here had a good experience with her.. my predictions are really long term so not sure yet. You said previously Rachel marie was good for you right?

Offline Dxbguppy1

« Reply #99 on: January 30, 2020, 05:48:44 PM »
Can someone please post her link?

Offline seeker123

« Reply #100 on: January 31, 2020, 01:33:53 AM »
https://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/342051-angel_readings

Offline Christy

« Reply #101 on: January 31, 2020, 02:46:57 AM »
I've done a search for her and I can't get to her without the link. How is her name listed?

Offline mignnone

« Reply #102 on: January 31, 2020, 04:26:02 PM »
https://m.psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/342051-angel_readings?msg=Featured+Placement+Lead

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #103 on: February 12, 2020, 09:36:56 AM »
Wow!  That’s crazy. 

So she either has read this forum and saw your name and declined you that way or is just a rude person altogether.  Either way, that’s just overall rude and extremely unprofessional.  She could have just said I’m sorry I can’t connect with you rather doing that.

pfizer

« Reply #104 on: February 12, 2020, 12:38:27 PM »
Wow!  That’s crazy. 

So she either has read this forum and saw your name and declined you that way or is just a rude person altogether.  Either way, that’s just overall rude and extremely unprofessional.  She could have just said I’m sorry I can’t connect with you rather doing that.

Seriously rude like I was so nice to her. She clearly got pissed off because I said wanted to know 'what this year holds for us' and she only does readings reaching out to two months... well this year does contain the next two months right?! Facepalm.

i have a feeling this reader is extremely emotional; not saying its good, it's just her.
when she is ok then all ok when she is not ok then poof she just off; very 'polar'
she does read for more than 2 months, i had few readings from her before; all of them more than 6 months predictions.
if you are not that pissed you can try her again later, she is really gifted; she has been quite accurate in most of my issues.

anything