Author Topic: Angel Readings  (Read 45277 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Angel Readings
« Reply #60 on: May 21, 2019, 05:52:37 PM »
Come on guys can we just avoid the detour and post our opinions.  There will always be that one person always having to have the last say.  No one cares what others think.  This is to popospopost YOUR experience.  No one can agree or disagree since it happened to you.  As i said in the original post before it was deleted, she is a sweet woman and she did validate something that i knew she picked up on him but her predictions didn't happen and unfortunately for most of us that's what counts.  She has a gift but she isn't god so that my all i can say.

Hey Love, we all like her! But she's the one who had the thread deleted. What's the use of posting our experiences if they're gonna get deleted? And I think, it's not only about predictions but also about their attitudes. Don't we want to avoid readers who do not reciprocate the respect they expect? She's acted weird with me too. We'd start talking and then she'd just hang up and go offline before the actual reading starts and she wouldn't come back online. It's happened to me more than once. And I agree she's not God and we're not expecting that level of prophecies either. We've all been more than forgiving when it comes to time frames being wrong and possibly even outcomes. IMO she shouldn't have had the other thread deleted because people raved about her, I did too. This forum is low Yelp for psychics. Everyone gets mixed reviews. Sorry, this thread took a different turn but until someone came blazing guns at the forum members we were talking about our opinions about the reader, both her readings and actions.

You guys are making a lot of assumptions assuming she was the one who asked to have her thread removed...

Mattie had a thread removed where I posted my negative review of her vague cold reading that validated nothing and no one started up in arms screaming that Mattie needs help and can't take criticism and how dare she lurk the forum.

Anyways, she has been really good for me. Able to validate things really well, very specific things that she would not have known nor been able to glean from our prior chats. Predictions have come true.

Actually a lot of psychics work for me and I consistently have their predictions come true but I just don't really post about it on this review forum because the people here are batshit. I've read with psychics for a few years now and I really feel as if they've enriched my life and helped guide me well - but I have a short list of people I trust to speak to...

I think you really have to be a balanced, rational and logical with all of this.

I think I'm done lurking this forum for good.

Actually you're wrong. A few people mentioned Mattie was a lurker and that she had her thread deleted because she can't handle negative feedback. You're just not looking apparently and making assumptions.

http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,4270.0.html

Offline bstalling

« Reply #61 on: May 21, 2019, 05:52:48 PM »
Come on guys can we just avoid the detour and post our opinions.  There will always be that one person always having to have the last say.  No one cares what others think.  This is to popospopost YOUR experience.  No one can agree or disagree since it happened to you.  As i said in the original post before it was deleted, she is a sweet woman and she did validate something that i knew she picked up on him but her predictions didn't happen and unfortunately for most of us that's what counts.  She has a gift but she isn't god so that my all i can say.

Hey Love, we all like her! But she's the one who had the thread deleted. What's the use of posting our experiences if they're gonna get deleted? And I think, it's not only about predictions but also about their attitudes. Don't we want to avoid readers who do not reciprocate the respect they expect? She's acted weird with me too. We'd start talking and then she'd just hang up and go offline before the actual reading starts and she wouldn't come back online. It's happened to me more than once. And I agree she's not God and we're not expecting that level of prophecies either. We've all been more than forgiving when it comes to time frames being wrong and possibly even outcomes. IMO she shouldn't have had the other thread deleted because people raved about her, I did too. This forum is low Yelp for psychics. Everyone gets mixed reviews. Sorry, this thread took a different turn but until someone came blazing guns at the forum members we were talking about our opinions about the reader, both her readings and actions.

You guys are making a lot of assumptions assuming she was the one who asked to have her thread removed...

Mattie had a thread removed where I posted my negative review of her vague cold reading that validated nothing and no one started up in arms screaming that Mattie needs help and can't take criticism and how dare she lurk the forum.

Anyways, she has been really good for me. Able to validate things really well, very specific things that she would not have known nor been able to glean from our prior chats. Predictions have come true.

Actually a lot of psychics work for me and I consistently have their predictions come true but I just don't really post about it on this review forum because the people here are batshit. I've read with psychics for a few years now and I really feel as if they've enriched my life and helped guide me well - but I have a short list of people I trust to speak to...

I think you really have to be a balanced, rational and logical with all of this.

Admin confirmed that readers contact him and ask for their threads to be removed. There actually was backlash about Mattie having her thread removed. There was backlash before when a member realized she was reading the forum. Admin himself confirmed she had the thread removed, and quite a few people piped up and said its shady of her to threaten. But, the people that worship her continued to build up hype around her for some reason. A lot of people on here ONLY listen to hype.

I don't understand the bolded. If you liked someone or found them useful, post your piece and move on. Instead, you chastize people for offering their reviews and call us unbalanced when YOU have been lurking here for however long and gaining from the activity here.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #62 on: May 21, 2019, 05:55:29 PM »
Well no offense but lurking doesn't help the forum.  Glad she worked for you.

Right?! She contributes nothing by lurking, then gets mad at people "making assumptions" that are actually correct. She actually asked for her thread to be removed.

Offline persephone

« Reply #63 on: May 21, 2019, 06:10:05 PM »
I am going to say this: Mattie was notorious for being mean to people and to other psychic on the UK forums. She used another name as a psychic in UK, before she became the famous Mattie in US. And I know that name!
Many people didn't like her on the UK boards because she became arrogant and mean to people. And now that she makes so much money on CP, I have no doubt that she will threaten with lawsuit.
Haven't you noticed that CP posts only the positive reviews and no negative reviews of the readers?
I am sorry that the admin is threatened with lawsuits, but there are other forums who will not back down from keeping the reviews online. Here in U.S.A. Freedom of Speech is a Constitutional Right!!!
To me, when a psychic asks for a thread to be taken down because she did not like that a client was not happy with her reading, threatens the admin with lawsuit, it shows me what character that psychic has.  And it will not get my business and advise you to do the same.
And the minions who serve the psychics to get free readings and troll the forum, you are pathetic and sad.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 06:13:07 PM by persephone »

Offline wishes215

« Reply #64 on: May 21, 2019, 06:14:23 PM »
here here!!!

I am going to say this: Mattie was notorious for being mean to people and to other psychic on the UK forums. She used another name as a psychic in UK, before she became the famous Mattie in US. And I know that name!
Many people didn't like her on the UK boards because she became arrogant and mean to people. And now that she makes so much money on CP, I have no doubt that she will threaten with lawsuit.
Haven't you noticed that CP posts only the positive reviews and no negative reviews of the readers?
I am sorry that the admin is threatened with lawsuits, but there are other forums who will not back down from keeping the reviews online. Here in U.S.A. Freedom of Speech is a Constitutional Right!!!
To me, when a psychic asks for a thread to be taken down because she did not like that a client was not happy with her reading, threatens the admin with lawsuit, it shows me what character that psychic has.  And it will not get my business and advise you to do the same.
And the minions who serve the psychics to get free readings and troll the forum, you are pathetic and sad.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #65 on: May 21, 2019, 06:16:42 PM »
Please guys lets take this to the vent section because at this point this thread will be removed.  Then again we are off topic again. 🤣

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #66 on: May 21, 2019, 06:16:57 PM »

Really? What was her other name/where did she read?

Offline bstalling

« Reply #67 on: May 21, 2019, 06:32:25 PM »

you should post this in the mattie thread itself as well as the name she used in the UK. This is important information for members to know before getting readings with her.

Offline LivingInYellow

• It's a journey.
« Reply #68 on: May 23, 2019, 09:52:28 PM »

Admin confirmed that readers contact him and ask for their threads to be removed. There actually was backlash about Mattie having her thread removed. There was backlash before when a member realized she was reading the forum. Admin himself confirmed she had the thread removed, and quite a few people piped up and said its shady of her to threaten. But, the people that worship her continued to build up hype around her for some reason. A lot of people on here ONLY listen to hype.

I don't understand the bolded. If you liked someone or found them useful, post your piece and move on. Instead, you chastize people for offering their reviews and call us unbalanced when YOU have been lurking here for however long and gaining from the activity here.

@bstalling - I think you hit the nail!

Offline miss_t

« Reply #69 on: May 24, 2019, 02:43:01 PM »
Had a reading with her once. She asked me if I know this certain person (she mentioned a name), when I told her no, she said it might be from my POI’s side. When I casually asked him if he knows anyone with that name, he said his mom has a friend with that name. I don’t think that person has any relevance at all, unless this is a new person we don’t know yet.

My reading with her was actually ok. Not a mindblowing reading but she got the current situation with my POI spot on. She did ask when’s our last contact date though then if there’s anything specific I want to know. I just told her I wanna know anything that’s coming up for us then she dove right in.

She mentioned about us having a Twin Flame connection and him being confused and scared. I don’t know what to think about that but aside from a name, she mentioned specific events or situations like my POI having an issue with a white vehicle. He had a minor accident and when he told me about it, he sent me the pic of the damage to his car, and I can see the white vehicle in front of his even though it has nothing to do with the accident. I guess it’s still a hit. UPDATE: Me and POI were in an accident last night, a white/light silver car hit my POI’s car.

She also mentioned of a farewell party and he would be communicating with me while he is there. No farewell party happened, but there was this time where him and all his family were in the hospital to somehow give their last goodbyes to his gramps who’s dying. He was communicating with me and even sent me photos while he was there. Maybe that was it? I don’t know.

I didn’t asked for any contact prediction coz we talk daily, but at the time of the reading, I’ve last seen him in person almost a month ago and what I’d rather know is when i’ll see him again. She told me I will hear from him very soon, which she said means days. The very next day, he asked me out and we went out on a date that night.

I asked her what will happen if I’m gonna tell him what I really feel about him, she said he won’t reject me if I open up, but better to wait for him to be sure about what he feels and understand our connection.

She knew we’re having some issues and that we’re gonna be able to resolve it within days also. And yes we did. She picked up that we have a lil bit distance. We live in different cities. She also predicted that we will be closer and admitted some feelings for each other around april/may, and yes it happened as well. In April, I wasn’t able to keep myself from telling him first, but she was right about him not rejecting me. He didn’t say the L word back though but I was ok with it coz I wasn’t really expecting him to say it back. He mentioned it before that he won’t say it unless he is sure that he can already see himself proposing. But in May, he randomly said “I don’t know what this is, but you make me feel good”. So I guess that’s what Angel Readings predicted that we will admit some feelings for each other in those months. I also felt that yes, we became closer in those months because we connected emotionally.

Now thinking about it, all of her predictions did happen within the timeframe, though not 100% exactly right about some of the details around it. I would probably read with her again, unless she rejects readings for me because I’m in this forum lol

« Last Edit: May 25, 2019, 04:18:27 PM by miss_t »

Offline persephone

« Reply #70 on: June 10, 2019, 01:41:34 PM »
I am disappointed to say the AR was wrong in my last reading. She told me about current situation, that a person is very sick, in the hospital and looks terrible etc, I check on the social media and that person is having a blast with friends and family.
So everything she told me was exactly the opposite.
I should save my money I spend on these stupid readings and go on a vacation.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #71 on: June 10, 2019, 03:02:12 PM »
I know the feeling. 😔

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #72 on: June 10, 2019, 03:05:40 PM »
I am disappointed to say the AR was wrong in my last reading. She told me about current situation, that a person is very sick, in the hospital and looks terrible etc, I check on the social media and that person is having a blast with friends and family.
So everything she told me was exactly the opposite.
I should save my money I spend on these stupid readings and go on a vacation.

I feel the same way.  i had a reading on Saturday that put me in such a bad place, and I was having a good day before I had that reading!

I am realizing more and more that they are just no good for me, even in moderation..sorry to say.  Whether it's false hope or a doom and gloom reading, just going to try my best to stay away from them all together.

Offline persephone

« Reply #73 on: June 10, 2019, 04:37:12 PM »
Two thumbs down for Angel Readings...

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #74 on: June 10, 2019, 04:55:38 PM »
She was totally wrong for me last year

anything