Author Topic: Angel Readings  (Read 45207 times)

Offline happyk

Re: Angel Readings
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2019, 05:30:17 AM »
happy, think of it from any business venture. Especially in this field, where a psychic can't always be 100%, you can see why they may be nervous about reviews. And from what I was told from that other reader, if it really is a bitwine thing, then they've got a legitimate reason to be fearful, and to not read for certain users, out of fear that they'd have their accounts closed. Whatever the case, it's THEIR choice. If a reader doesn't want to read for people because they're on a forum which discusses and reviews their abilities, then that's their choice to make. You get absolutely zero say in it. And as with that other reader, Angel Readings has shown to be gifted. As far as I know, freedom of speech isn't a thing on the internet, and since it is their business, they've got every right to not read for someone, for whatever reason. I think it's unfair to assume why one doesn't want to read for those on a forum, and I also think it's unfair to be an asshole in response to them not wanting to read with members of a psychics reviewing forum. That's entirely up to them, and the fact that you're getting upset about it isn't right. Her reasoning for not wanting to read with forum people? I have no idea. But regardless, she's got every right to decline if she wants to. She's a sweetheart and a really good soul. I think to assume and to cause a riot over such a small decision on her part, is rather childish and isn't fair to the reader, at all. I think you're HEAVILY overreacting here.

..... K

LMAOOOO

Think I'm going to start telling it as it as instead of holding back. I get it. You hate me. Fine. . . But don't fucking comment in an attempt to cause a rise out of me. That's such an immature fucking move. Leave it out. It's clear why you're targeted, acting like such an ass, trying to pick fights. Grow the hell up..

It's a public forum fool everyone can read your idiotic post. It's so predictable you couldn't leave people to air their opinions of the same advisors you rat out to. You just HAD to invalidate their views or put it down LIKE ALWAYS. You didn't get enough attention last time you had a narcissistic tantrum did you? GTFOH clown....your credibility is shot sicko.

As I said. Get the fuck out of here with your negative and argumentative bullshit. I only put down those who are assholes. Sure, I can be an asshole in return, but it's only when provoked. I posted a sincere and rational post, and you commented on here with the sole intent to start an argument and to be a grade-A bitch. Fuck off, you rude bitch. Thanks.

No you came back on here you to HEAVILY invalidate another members' views you malignant narcissist. And yes I know very well of your ABUSIVE tendencies towards the women of this forum in particular. I thought you were gone anyway? So clearly you don't stick to your word either big surprise there. Quit projecting please, you're the biggest most vacuous negative person I've come across in a long time and you've come back here with those same old habits, to trample on other people's opinions, to act in a volatile manner towards women, not this time, if standing up and speaking out is rude, then call me Rihanna from now on. Go post on The Vent now..... You're so predictable 🙄

Wow. You're really overreacting and are making a LOT (and I mean a LOT) of [incorrect] assumptions about me. I'm abusive toward women? Uh, no? I'm an asshole toward those who are assholes. I think that's very fair. It's not exactly my fault that 99% of the users here are women. If those users are going to act rudely, and try and start arguments, talk down toward others, then I'm going to talk back and treat them the way they treat others. Treat them the way in which they deserve. That's just how it is. Those users have it coming. Stop trying to psycho-analyze me, when it's clear you're incredibly poor at doing so. Okay child? Now, why don't you take a seat, and take a five? I think you need to seriously need to calm down.

YOU ARE TELLING PEOPLE TO GET THE FUCK OUT AND CALLING PEOPLE NAMES, JOSH. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL ANYONE TO CALM DOWN. DIDN'T YOU LEAVE THE FORUM ALREADY? DID YOU NOTICE NOBODY CARED WHEN YOU LEFT? THERE WAS SO LESS DRAMA AND FREE FLOW OF INFORMATION.

THIS GUY IS EXACTLY WHO "NEEDS" READINGS. I'VE TRIED TO BE RESPECTFUL AND TREAD SOFTLY HERE AND NEVER PARTICIPATED IN ANY OF YOUR  VICTIMIZING AND MISOGYNISTIC VENTURES, BUT THIS IS IT.

IF IT'S OK FOR HER TO REFUSE SERVICE WHY IS IT NOT OK FOR US TO REVIEW THE SERVICES WE JUST PAID A SHIT TON OF MONEY FOR? DO YOU GO AND TELL THESE READERS ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT THEM IN EXCHANGE FOR FREE READINGS??

STOP TRYING TO LOOK NICE IN FRONT OF THOSE READERS, ALL THEY'RE DOING IS TAKING YOUR MONEY AND TELLING YOU WHAT TO WANT TO HEAR. PERHAPS, YOU NEED A DIFFERENT PROFESSIONAL THAT STARTS WITH A "P" NOT A PSYCHIC.

STOP DISRESPECTING AND CUSSING AND TERRORIZING THIS FORUM AND FELLOW MEMBERS. I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE BUT WE ALL HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND YOU'RE SURE NOT GOING TO TELL ANYONE TO SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU SICKO. STOP ANTAGONIZING EVERYONE.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2019, 05:31:15 AM »
Looks like these readers are trying to hurt us by not reading for us because they know we "need" it. They need to understand that this forum is quite powerful and if she keeps doing that she might lose some business too.

idk. I had another reader who was recommended on here tell me they couldn't read for me, because Bitwine doesn't want their users reading for people who are on review forums. Just my two cents.

I suppose it's possible but that sounds like an excuse to me. "I can't go out tonight because my mom doesn't want me to, sorry."

That's ridiculous... who are those readers? This forum shouldnt be a problem if they are gifted, consistent and not conning anyone. They made a site attacking this forum and keen bashers so whats the difference? Im so glad i stay away from commercial sites cuz this is just a case of bitter psychics or fakes mad about sales.

Offline happyk

« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2019, 05:32:37 AM »
happy, think of it from any business venture. Especially in this field, where a psychic can't always be 100%, you can see why they may be nervous about reviews. And from what I was told from that other reader, if it really is a bitwine thing, then they've got a legitimate reason to be fearful, and to not read for certain users, out of fear that they'd have their accounts closed. Whatever the case, it's THEIR choice. If a reader doesn't want to read for people because they're on a forum which discusses and reviews their abilities, then that's their choice to make. You get absolutely zero say in it. And as with that other reader, Angel Readings has shown to be gifted. As far as I know, freedom of speech isn't a thing on the internet, and since it is their business, they've got every right to not read for someone, for whatever reason. I think it's unfair to assume why one doesn't want to read for those on a forum, and I also think it's unfair to be an asshole in response to them not wanting to read with members of a psychics reviewing forum. That's entirely up to them, and the fact that you're getting upset about it isn't right. Her reasoning for not wanting to read with forum people? I have no idea. But regardless, she's got every right to decline if she wants to. She's a sweetheart and a really good soul. I think to assume and to cause a riot over such a small decision on her part, is rather childish and isn't fair to the reader, at all. I think you're HEAVILY overreacting here.

..... K

LMAOOOO

Think I'm going to start telling it as it as instead of holding back. I get it. You hate me. Fine. . . But don't fucking comment in an attempt to cause a rise out of me. That's such an immature fucking move. Leave it out. It's clear why you're targeted, acting like such an ass, trying to pick fights. Grow the hell up..

It's a public forum fool everyone can read your idiotic post. It's so predictable you couldn't leave people to air their opinions of the same advisors you rat out to. You just HAD to invalidate their views or put it down LIKE ALWAYS. You didn't get enough attention last time you had a narcissistic tantrum did you? GTFOH clown....your credibility is shot sicko.

As I said. Get the fuck out of here with your negative and argumentative bullshit. I only put down those who are assholes. Sure, I can be an asshole in return, but it's only when provoked. I posted a sincere and rational post, and you commented on here with the sole intent to start an argument and to be a grade-A bitch. Fuck off, you rude bitch. Thanks.

No you came back on here you to HEAVILY invalidate another members' views you malignant narcissist. And yes I know very well of your ABUSIVE tendencies towards the women of this forum in particular. I thought you were gone anyway? So clearly you don't stick to your word either big surprise there. Quit projecting please, you're the biggest most vacuous negative person I've come across in a long time and you've come back here with those same old habits, to trample on other people's opinions, to act in a volatile manner towards women, not this time, if standing up and speaking out is rude, then call me Rihanna from now on. Go post on The Vent now..... You're so predictable 🙄

Wow. You're really overreacting and are making a LOT (and I mean a LOT) of [incorrect] assumptions about me. I'm abusive toward women? Uh, no? I'm an asshole toward those who are assholes. I think that's very fair. It's not exactly my fault that 99% of the users here are women. If those users are going to act rudely, and try and start arguments, talk down toward others, then I'm going to talk back and treat them the way they treat others. Treat them the way in which they deserve. That's just how it is. Those users have it coming. Stop trying to psycho-analyze me, when it's clear you're incredibly poor at doing so. Okay child? Now, why don't you take a seat, and take a five? I think you need to seriously need to calm down.

1. Nothing about you is significant enough to waste brain cells on a psycho - analysis

2. Have you not called us "c*nts" on this forum REPEATEDLY? (this is rhetorical btw, spare me the victim playing and keyboard gangstering 🙄)

3. Is verbal abuse not considered ABUSIVE? 🤔 Damn, could've fooled me 😐

4. If I'm a child then you're a raging bull in a china shop and it doesn't take much to trigger your narcissistic rages

5. There is no justification of abusive behaviour. Abuse is abuse. The end.

6. I'll take my seat when you learn to respect to women 👍

Hey Pinky, thanks for agreeing with me. I think picking fights online is the only way to seek validation.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2019, 05:40:55 AM »

..... K

LMAOOOO

YOU ARE TELLING PEOPLE TO GET THE FUCK OUT AND CALLING PEOPLE NAMES, JOSH. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL ANYONE TO CALM DOWN. DIDN'T YOU LEAVE THE FORUM ALREADY? DID YOU NOTICE NOBODY CARED WHEN YOU LEFT? THERE WAS SO LESS DRAMA AND FREE FLOW OF INFORMATION.

THIS GUY IS EXACTLY WHO "NEEDS" READINGS. I'VE TRIED TO BE RESPECTFUL AND TREAD SOFTLY HERE AND NEVER PARTICIPATED IN ANY OF YOUR  VICTIMIZING AND MISOGYNISTIC VENTURES, BUT THIS IS IT.

IF IT'S OK FOR HER TO REFUSE SERVICE WHY IS IT NOT OK FOR US TO REVIEW THE SERVICES WE JUST PAID A SHIT TON OF MONEY FOR? DO YOU GO AND TELL THESE READERS ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT THEM IN EXCHANGE FOR FREE READINGS??

STOP TRYING TO LOOK NICE IN FRONT OF THOSE READERS, ALL THEY'RE DOING IS TAKING YOUR MONEY AND TELLING YOU WHAT TO WANT TO HEAR. PERHAPS, YOU NEED A DIFFERENT PROFESSIONAL THAT STARTS WITH A "P" NOT A PSYCHIC.

STOP DISRESPECTING AND CUSSING AND TERRORIZING THIS FORUM AND FELLOW MEMBERS. I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE BUT WE ALL HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND YOU'RE SURE NOT GOING TO TELL ANYONE TO SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU SICKO. STOP ANTAGONIZING EVERYONE.

Honestly im not here much but when i do stop in Josh is attacking someone or arguing ANDDDDD falsely saying hes leaving ....Angel readings must be spoon feeding u cuz u seem like youre feeding her info in return. Another reason i always tell ppl dont put personal business here  because Every one here has different intent. You need to seek help Josh from a Dr, also karma is a b%$#! So when u give up that info for the price of your integrity you will notice your situation wont change and u will still NEED these readings lol ..... AND WHEN U CLAIM TO LEAVE THIS TIME, STAY AWAY WITHOUT COMING BACK .....NOT EVEN UNDER OTHER NAMES!  , WE KNOW YOU DID THAT AS WELL.

Offline happyk

« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2019, 05:42:29 AM »

..... K

LMAOOOO

Jesus. Calm down, guy. There are a good few members here who are just so negative and pick fights just to pick fights. You go a page back, and you'll see what I'd written was rational and coherent. Suddenly a user decided to attempt to start an argument. They replied, with a snarky post in an attempt to cause a rise out of me. I did not start that, so don't defend Pinky when they were the one to start it up. They got that wish. That's on them, and I take absolutely no responsibility for that. But for you? The fact that you are overreacting right now to a comment which was not even directed toward you, shows that you're not in a stable frame of mind. Wishing you the best.

Now let's do Angel Readings a favour and get back on topic, yeah? I think that'd be the appropriate thing to do.

You started commenting on my post. I know Pinky and how she's is on this forum and I know how you are on this forum too.

And you still concerned about doing Angel Readings a favor. hmmmm 🤔

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2019, 05:43:16 AM »

..... K

LMAOOOO

1. Nothing about you is significant enough to waste brain cells on a psycho - analysis

2. Have you not called us "c*nts" on this forum REPEATEDLY? (this is rhetorical btw, spare me the victim playing and keyboard gangstering 🙄)

3. Is verbal abuse not considered ABUSIVE? 🤔 Damn, could've fooled me 😐

4. If I'm a child then you're a raging bull in a china shop and it doesn't take much to trigger your narcissistic rages

5. There is no justification of abusive behaviour. Abuse is abuse. The end.

6. I'll take my seat when you learn to respect to women 👍

Hey Pinky, thanks for agreeing with me. I think picking fights online is the only way to seek validation.

Exactly happy, his predatory nature is always one meter away from surfacing....

Offline happyk

« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2019, 05:43:33 AM »

..... K

LMAOOOO

Honestly im not here much but when i do stop in Josh is attacking someone or arguing ANDDDDD falsely saying hes leaving ....Angel readings must be spoon feeding u cuz u seem like youre feeding her info in return. Another reason i always tell ppl dont put personal business here  because Every one here has different intent. You need to seek help Josh from a Dr, also karma is a b%$#! So when u give up that info for the price of your integrity you will notice your situation wont change and u will still NEED these readings lol ..... AND WHEN U CLAIM TO LEAVE THIS TIME, STAY AWAY WITHOUT COMING BACK .....NOT EVEN UNDER OTHER NAMES!  , WE KNOW YOU DID THAT AS WELL.

Amen!!

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2019, 05:46:43 AM »

..... K

LMAOOOO

Jesus. Calm down, guy. There are a good few members here who are just so negative and pick fights just to pick fights. You go a page back, and you'll see what I'd written was rational and coherent. Suddenly a user decided to attempt to start an argument. They replied, with a snarky post in an attempt to cause a rise out of me. I did not start that, so don't defend Pinky when they were the one to start it up. They got that wish. That's on them, and I take absolutely no responsibility for that. But for you? The fact that you are overreacting right now to a comment which was not even directed toward you, shows that you're not in a stable frame of mind. Wishing you the best.

Now let's do Angel Readings a favour and get back on topic, yeah? I think that'd be the appropriate thing to do.

You started commenting on my post. I know Pinky and how she's is on this forum and I know how you are on this forum too.

When I saw how he was invalidating your genuine opinion, I was like, no, not this again SMH. We had such a supportive positive environment in his brief hiatus, does that not say something? He's always attacking people over the readers he rats on us to SMH

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2019, 05:52:02 AM »

..... K

LMAOOOO

Yesss can we get a round of applause!!!! Amen indeed!

Offline happyk

« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2019, 05:52:31 AM »

..... K

LMAOOOO

When I saw how he was invalidating your genuine opinion, I was like, no, not this again SMH. We had such a supportive positive environment in his brief hiatus, does that not say something? He's always attacking people over the readers he rats on us to SMH

We're here to help each other by sharing our experiences and opinions which are all valid as long as they are about the readers and they reflect the truth. Vigilantes for psychics need to stay the fuck away.

josh34

« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2019, 05:55:32 AM »

..... K

LMAOOOO

Is it really attacking someone, if they're the ones to try and start an argument? Sure it is. But it's reciprocated. It's not unprovoked. I claimed I was leaving once. And I'm kind of taking that back. Not sure yet. Especially if this is how it's going to be. I haven't read with her in a long while. I'm just stating rational reasoning as to why someone wouldn't want to read with someone on a forum, and there's nothing wrong with that. But by all means, go ahead and stick with your usual group of negative individuals and assume the worst about a reader, and talk down to the because of blatant assumption. Surely that's the mature way to do things. You people really need to stop trying to diagnose others via a forum. I can't say you'd gain a respectable practice from such an action. Also, I think if Karma is any which way, I've got the best coming to me, and I'm already seeing these things manifest. I'm getting the life I want, and it's well-deserved. Not so sure I can say the same for you few. You're so pessimistic. So negative, so spiteful. It's clear as day that Pinky attempted to cause a rise out of me a page back, and you can see that with said comment. The fact that you're ignoring that, and focusing on the fact that I was argumentative, in return not only shows your personal bias and need to attack me, but also shows your inability to drop the pride and take a look at things from an objective point of view. If you look a page back, you'll see that I did not start this. That's not on me. But by all means, please. Keep being oblivious, bashing readers (as you've done in her previous thread), and by all means keep with the pessimism; the negativity; the unresolved and unprovoked hatred. It'll get you far in life. But as you said, "Karma's a bitch". So I'd be careful, and play your cards right, and really take a look at yourself. I think you might be surprised. In the meantime, I'm going to leave (again) and focus on myself. Creating who you are is a lifelong process, and I'd like to further become my best self. And a big part of becoming who I need to be is not giving any of my energy to negative and argumentative assholes such as you, and the few others. Do us all a favour? Don't back those who post, solely with intent to start arguments. You don't have to back me, as I replied, and argued back, but to defend the person who initially commented, with the sole intent to start an argument, hun, really shows how jaded and angry/negative you really are, and how much you simply want to come on here and hate on those who you've already had a negative history with. I'd recommend taking some time away to learn to be your best self. I might just have to leave again to do the same. After all. I'm finally getting the things I want. And I attribute this to my positivity and empathy. Maybe if you can drop the negative persona, you'd finally have predictions come true, too.

Now as I said before, I'll say it one more time. Leave out the arguments, stop backing those who (as ANYONE can see simply) comment(ed) with the sole purpose of starting a fight, and get back on topic.

I'm out for the night. Peace.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2019, 06:01:31 AM »

..... K

LMAOOOO

We're here to help each other by sharing our experiences and opinions which are all valid as long as they are about the readers and they reflect the truth. Vigilantes for psychics need to stay the fuck away.

I love it when you say it as it is OMG! It's one thing when they siphone information on us from this forum to brown nose their fav psychics but the brazen AUDACITY of trying to censor or limit our honest opinions, when we actually PAY for readings? That is unacceptable. The abusive behaviour. UNACCEPTABLE. It stops here. We have to stand up.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2019, 06:09:05 AM »

..... K

LMAOOOO

Is it really attacking someone, if they're the ones to try and start an argument? Sure it is. But it's reciprocated. It's not unprovoked. I claimed I was leaving once. And I'm kind of taking that back. Not sure yet. Especially if this is how it's going to be. I haven't read with her in a long while. I'm just stating rational reasoning as to why someone wouldn't want to read with someone on a forum, and there's nothing wrong with that. But by all means, go ahead and stick with your usual group of negative individuals and assume the worst about a reader, and talk down to the because of blatant assumption. Surely that's the mature way to do things. You people really need to stop trying to diagnose others via a forum. I can't say you'd gain a respectable practice from such an action. Also, I think if Karma is any which way, I've got the best coming to me, and I'm already seeing these things manifest. I'm getting the life I want, and it's well-deserved. Not so sure I can say the same for you few. You're so pessimistic. So negative, so spiteful. It's clear as day that Pinky attempted to cause a rise out of me a page back, and you can see that with said comment. The fact that you're ignoring that, and focusing on the fact that I was argumentative, in return not only shows your personal bias and need to attack me, but also shows your inability to drop the pride and take a look at things from an objective point of view. If you look a page back, you'll see that I did not start this. That's not on me. But by all means, please. Keep being oblivious, bashing readers (as you've done in her previous thread), and by all means keep with the pessimism; the negativity; the unresolved and unprovoked hatred. It'll get you far in life. But as you said, "Karma's a bitch". So I'd be careful, and play your cards right, and really take a look at yourself. I think you might be surprised. In the meantime, I'm going to leave (again) and focus on myself. Creating who you are is a lifelong process, and I'd like to further become my best self. And a big part of becoming who I need to be is not giving any of my energy to negative and argumentative assholes such as you, and the few others. Do us all a favour? Don't back those who post, solely with intent to start arguments. You don't have to back me, as I replied, and argued back, but to defend the person who initially commented, with the sole intent to start an argument, hun, really shows how jaded and angry/negative you really are, and how much you simply want to come on here and hate on those who you've already had a negative history with. I'd recommend taking some time away to learn to be your best self. I might just have to leave again to do the same. After all. I'm finally getting the things I want. And I attribute this to my positivity and empathy. Maybe if you can drop the negative persona, you'd finally have predictions come true, too.

Now as I said before, I'll say it one more time. Leave out the arguments, stop backing those who (as ANYONE can see simply) comment(ed) with the sole purpose of starting a fight, and get back on topic.

I'm out for the night. Peace.

LEAVE HER ALONE! That's what started all of this! You wrote some ridiculous post trying to invalidate someone's opinion. Who are YOU to speak on her life and her predictions? You're not worth the explanation to at alllll. You just can't handle that people have the right to have a different opinion than you! That's probably how you ended up in your situation anyway. Like someone said before you're one sick puppy Josh. Get HELP. From the professionals. Not psychics.

BYE
« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 06:30:53 AM by PinkyD »

Offline persephone

« Reply #43 on: May 21, 2019, 12:29:06 PM »
Looks like these readers are trying to hurt us by not reading for us because they know we "need" it. They need to understand that this forum is quite powerful and if she keeps doing that she might lose some business too.

I doubt it's about need, it's about they don't want their readings put on blast for everybody to read or google around about without any chance for the comments to be moderated or toned down (or erased). I get why this site is inconvenient for some readers, but this reaction is cowardly IMO.

Read between the lines, Journal. Nobody NEEDS a reading. It's like exploiting someone's weakness, trying to hurt where it already hurts. Her being a coward is pretty apparent. I know a friend of mine told me they're not going to read with them anymore because they read this forum and I'm not gonna either.

I understood what you said, I just doubt that's part of her calculus. "I'm going to crap on forum people because they need me so who cares" - I just don't think it's that. IMO it's more about she didn't want people regurgitating or judging her readings in a forum where it's not moderated and/or she has no control over what gets posted.

If she's trying to control our Freedom of speech, fuck her. Everyone gets criticism, authors, doctors, politicians, chefs and so on. If she wants to charge us like these professionals, she should be ready for some criticism. Not just her, but everyone providing service to others risk reviews. It almost sounds like she's keeping tabs on this forum pretty closely. If she's reading this, she needs to know that she needs to have a thicker skin.

I agree with you happyk and PinkyD!!!
And nobody can stop us from posting our opinions. I think it hurts their business when they try to remove threads discussing about their services, aka readings.

Offline persephone

« Reply #44 on: May 21, 2019, 12:52:56 PM »
Yeah josh... a few weeks ago you said you left this forum for good. Why are you back since you don’t like the people on this forum?
The feeling is mutual...

anything