Author Topic: Angel Readings  (Read 44957 times)

Offline Steven213

Re: Angel Readings
« Reply #135 on: September 15, 2020, 11:03:45 AM »
has AR ever wrong on present, ever?
« Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 11:18:28 AM by Steven213 »

Offline Tiredofbs

« Reply #136 on: September 15, 2020, 09:05:38 PM »
I’m not completely sure yet but I believe she was for me in my last reading from a few days ago. The way she described the situation didn’t at all resonate but again I’m not yet 100% sure. I have read with her over the past 2 years and really value her and trust her to be gifted and genuine. My last few readings from this year especially the last 3 months somehow contradict themselves. It could be she just didn’t fully connect some of the times. So it makes me confused and not knowing what to trust so in my mind I decided to disregard this and not break my head over it. 

Offline Flyingsoul

« Reply #137 on: September 15, 2020, 09:58:50 PM »
I think she was quite good and accurate in most of the short term predictions, at least from my readings with her. I never asked for contact or timeframes, mostly just about how things will be.
I haven't read with her for more than a year now, and i saw her online quite a bit lately and always available. Not sure why, maybe she is picky and just pick up someones that she likes to read for.

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #138 on: September 16, 2020, 01:16:49 AM »
read with her, prediction never came true. there's something around this end of year but I'm pessimist cause it doesn't look like will happen

Offline wishes215

« Reply #139 on: September 16, 2020, 02:33:44 AM »
she was wrong for me. she said something was going down with my Poi and his then ex and it wasn't.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #140 on: September 16, 2020, 07:58:33 AM »
she was wrong for me. she said something was going down with my Poi and his then ex and it wasn't.

She was wrong for me too, said it wasn’t over and said I’ll hear from my ex in 6wks. It was over and never heard from him again. She couldn’t validate the present situation either

Offline SarahM

« Reply #141 on: December 18, 2020, 05:46:47 AM »
What's the deal with this reader? Why doesn't she accept any calls yet she's always available...

Offline MAgirl

« Reply #142 on: March 07, 2023, 05:11:47 AM »
First time I called her she didn’t answer (she was online). Second time I called she picked up and started the chat, asked our names, dob and last contact. As soon as I said last contact was six months ago (we live far) she said I don’t see his energy connected to your path at all 😵‍💫 She is a moody person for sure. I don’t know her accuracy because we didn’t have a reading.

anything