Author Topic: Predictions....  (Read 1151 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Predictions....
« on: May 15, 2019, 02:51:12 PM »
I read a thread where someone posted that an empath cannot give predictions.   Is that so? 😔  its so hard to find anyone who can give an accurate prediction for me and most of the times the ones who seem really accurate are the ones with empath abilities.

Offline sawthelight

Re: Predictions....
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2019, 03:02:51 PM »
I believe that's true...empaths can read the now and feelings, generally, and are not good with predictions..they usually guess (in my experience) on what someone's actions would be...I remember reading with one and she told me based on what she was seeing and feeling, she saw my POI doing this and that, and it never happened.  You can love someone and want them but not act on it..

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Predictions....
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2019, 04:43:31 PM »
I believe that's true...empaths can read the now and feelings, generally, and are not good with predictions..they usually guess (in my experience) on what someone's actions would be...I remember reading with one and she told me based on what she was seeing and feeling, she saw my POI doing this and that, and it never happened.  You can love someone and want them but not act on it..

That's my experience as well.

anything