Author Topic: Post your upcoming Worldwide/Broad Interest predictions here  (Read 1767 times)

Offline Ninacy

Since there are evidently some fellow practicing readers here, please use this post to share any upcoming national and international predictions. This will also serve as a means to track our gift and accuracy...

I'll start with the Eurovision song contest semi finally who is taking place tonight at 22:00 (gmt+2 time) and particularly the semi-final and which countries I sense will qualify, based on my intuition and cards:

Greece, Iceland, Cyprus, Australia, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Serbia (I'm 90% sure for all these countries) and I also have a moderate feeling that Belarus and the Czech Republic will manage to make it to final but with the least amount of points. I'm not sure about the last two though, energies are really fluid and I see Hungary perhaps will finally make it in one of these places.

Some readers and astrologers felt that there is a high chance of a terrorism episode given the situation in Gaza and the rise of terrorism in the area and there is an astrological influence that facilitates (mars square pluto) that but I don't feel such thing will happen. There will only be technical problems and pauses during the shows but nothing more than that.

I guess in 3 hours we'll know how things came out to be.

Offline Ninacy

Re: Post your upcoming Worldwide/Broad Interest predictions here
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2019, 08:14:20 AM »
Yes, that was totally unexpected, seems like they made it on the last minute, nearly one was expecting this lol. But I'm sure they won't even land on top 15 in the final.

Now I have a fairly strong feeling that France will finally win the competition, followed by Italy and Azerbaijan (really close ties). The Netherlands who is currently no.1 in the bookies will come close, Russia and Sweden as well but I don't feel that Russia or Netherlands  or Sweden will finally win. I don't feel that people will place these 3 countries, second or third on the tele-votes and it will rob them off their victory.
Anyway, this a really tough one for me as no single song really stands out and energies are really really fluid...people will vote against their initial impressions and likes on the last minute and I feel they are certainly going to be big surprises against the odds.

Will update my predictions one hour before the grand final results.

Offline Ninacy

Re: Post your upcoming Worldwide/Broad Interest predictions here
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2019, 06:55:44 PM »
Updated:
My cards seem to have a different opinion of who is going to win tonight's Eurovision content and I keep getting the same figure a brown-haired guy under 35.  Looks like it's the Netherlands guy. Since the figure is coming off strongly in the cards and my visions/initial impressions were all over the place a few days ago, I guess I'll go with what cards are saying. \\

Fingers crossed...