Author Topic: POI spying  (Read 2293 times)

Offline Snow-white8

POI spying
« on: May 13, 2019, 05:55:49 PM »
My top go to psychics say my POI is spying on me😂😂😂 ...in the readings I’ve had these past few months (which is only a few bc I’m very selective).  Not that I don’t believe it bc intuitively I felt it at times too.  Any one else get this?

Or any other funny things people want to share they get told? Lighten up our moods :)

Offline Sweetsydney2000

Re: POI spying
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2019, 08:41:37 PM »
Ari told me that my boyfriend was watching me on social media when we weren’t in contact, he confirmed it. Who told you that?

Offline happyk

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2019, 08:47:18 PM »
I was told by Mattie that he looks at my pictures too.

Offline LivingInYellow

• It's a journey.
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2019, 11:06:45 PM »
When we were in contact briefly, my ex said he would check up on me via my social media account. I used to wonder if he did this. I know I do from time to time because I want to know he is OK. Not sure what his motivation for looking at me is.

Goddess Erikka said that he would be checking my social media over the next few months. I'm not currently active on social media (not sure if I will be within the next 6), so may be she means he will be checking if I'm back on.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 11:36:53 PM by LivingInYellow »

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2019, 11:37:53 PM »
Just about all my readings i have been told he keep an eye on me and i know its true.  Men aren't as sneaky as they think. 😉

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2019, 03:48:26 AM »
Just about all my readings i have been told he keep an eye on me and i know its true.  Men aren't as sneaky as they think. 😉

Thanks for sharing guys! Ya I just think it’s funny bc both people try and find out info and be discreet. It’s also nice to know bc I’ve received confirmation of this before.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2019, 04:38:51 PM »
The dumb thing is instead of spending time on spy on us, why not just reach out.  It would make things so much easier.  Sometimes unfortunately people are led by egos and just waste so much time unnecessarily.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2019, 05:06:41 PM »
I was told this by many psychics, that my first POI "kept tabs" on me...I don't know how he would since I know for a fact he doesn't have social media and it would be hart to keep tabs any other way since we don't live anywhere near each other etc...but anything is possible.  I do know he had several pictures of me on his phone and one reader told me that he used to love to look at them, and this he confirmed...

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2019, 09:27:05 PM »
Mattie told me last month that my POI spies on me through social media. I know this is not true as my POI is not even on social media lol. He has no way of spying on me. It seems like a common statement from psychics  ::)

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2019, 10:01:12 PM »
He could have googled you and found you on a profile without loggin into social media. It’s possobel , I’ve done it .

Just my two cents ...

Also if you knew this , you could have asked her to clarify to, and tell her . She would make likely clarify or say she wasn’t connecting ...

I’m not defending her ( her stuff hasn’t come to pass for me yet ) but I’m just saying there could be a reason why she picked that up :)

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2019, 11:01:53 PM »
He could have googled you and found you on a profile without loggin into social media. It’s possobel , I’ve done it .

Just my two cents ...

Also if you knew this , you could have asked her to clarify to, and tell her . She would make likely clarify or say she wasn’t connecting ...

I’m not defending her ( her stuff hasn’t come to pass for me yet ) but I’m just saying there could be a reason why she picked that up :)

First of all my social media profile is private - there’s no way you can view my profile publicly.
And secondly l did bring to Mattie’s attention that my POI is not on social media but she continued to say he was spying on me which is impossible and he is not the type to do that (we live in different countries). She was wrong on this.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 11:03:53 PM by aquarian_81 »

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2019, 11:21:19 PM »
Ok sorry. Was just trying to be positive.

Just my two cents ...

First of all my social media profile is private - there’s no way you can view my profile publicly.
And secondly l did bring to Mattie’s attention that my POI is not on social media but she continued to say he was spying on me which is impossible and he is not the type to do that (we live in different countries). She was wrong on this.

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2019, 11:42:57 PM »
Ok sorry. Was just trying to be positive.

Just my two cents ...

Awe no need to be sorry! I appreciate your optimism though  :)

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2019, 05:44:56 AM »
Mattie told me last month that my POI spies on me through social media. I know this is not true as my POI is not even on social media lol. He has no way of spying on me. It seems like a common statement from psychics  ::)

Its also possible that he has a fake account as well. your profiles maybe private, but like IG and FB you can still see the main profile pics and he may just look ever so often to see if you changed your pic or if something else changed to just get a clue.  Just another perspective to think about. I know people who have done that.