Author Topic: Who got it right re: contact  (Read 8773 times)

Offline Sweetsydney2000

Who got it right re: contact
« on: May 01, 2019, 07:13:10 AM »
I’ve been a member here for a few years. I feel like I talk about my situation a lot, my addict boyfriend and our on/off relationship that has gone on for over 12 years. Due to his lifestyle, we obviously argue quite a bit. So over 3 weeks ago, we had a fight. It was over nothing. He woke up in a shitty mood and just argued for no reason. I tried to defuse the situation. It made no difference. Anyway that lead to 23 days of silence. I contacted him over a week ago and he ignored it. I feel like I should write this to give hope to whoever is struggling right now, because I understand how it feels. I still have a long way to go before I forgive him. He messaged me lastnight just before midnight. He said he’d been looking at my photos for hours and felt like he needed to talk to me. I actually barely even replied. I was so deeply hurt this time that I am questioning absolutely everything. I went on a psychic binge, which I now regret, as I’m saving for a holiday to Japan in August and this has really hurt my finances lol. I also started doing a lot of manifestation about 3 days ago. Not even 24 hours before contact, I did the ‘LOA how to manifest a text message’. Not sure if it was coincidence, but I’m going to keep this manifestation thing up, justtt incase.

Below are the readers that got the timeframe of contact right -

Gaylene/Abundant visions: I mentioned this on her post. I spoke to her a few days ago, and she gave me the numbers 5/7-9. None of these numbers really played a part in the initial contact, but maybe that’s when things pickup for us. Who knows. She did shuffle twice through our reading and kept getting that he will contact me in April. She decided her cards were wrong because at that point he still had a stubborn arrogant energy and she thought it was too soon. He messaged just before midnight, on the last day of April. So maybe 20 minutes before May 1 lol. Highly recommend her, HOWEVER phone calls are better than chat. She types a bit slow.

Sagest on PO: I don’t even know this lady. She was really highly rated on there, so I decided to give her 3 minute videos a go. She said that 11 is relevant to myself and my boyfriend. This was about 4 hours before he contacted me. Then I started seeing 11 on the clock, like every time I looked at the clock, it seemed to have an 11 in the number somewhere. She told me that was a sign it’s not over. Anywayyyy he messages me at 11:41pm. Again not sure if coincidence but it was odd.

Kisha/Aries intuition: We spoke on the 27th. She said contact within a 3-4. Contact happened in 3 days.

Emma Jane: She has so many mixed reviews, but she was the one who encouraged me to reach out to him a week ago. She said that he won’t reply for a few days because his ego is still going to have the best of him. It took a week, but he did tell me that the text I sent him, made him want to come back towards me.

Ari on bitwine: I just love her lol. Her timing was a bit off (maybe a week or so) but she picked up so much that she just wouldn’t have known. I feel like she will forever stay a favourite.

Psychic Will: I have been talking to him for 5 years and hundreds of his predictions have come true. He is by far the most accurate psychic I’ve ever met. He doesn’t really give exact timeframes, but he did say that my boyfriend would reach out being needy within 3 weeks. It was 3 weeks to the day, so I thought that was pretty cool.

InfiniteStar on keen: I have been told by a few people that she’s really honest, to the point of being mean, but I found her sooo sweet. She told me a few days ago that he could contact anytime, literally she seen him writing messages and then backspacing, not knowing how to fix this, missing me, etc. She told me that if she was wrong and I hadn’t heard from him very soon, she gives me permission to call and cuss her out 😂 I let her know she was right, she sent me free minutes. I recommend anyone who hasn’t tried her, to try her out.

JoannasGift on keen: Another lovely lady, she is primarily a tarot reader, but she also told me that around May 1, he will reach out.

Goddess Erika on PO: I don’t remember much of her reading because she called at 3am and I didn’t have any way to take notes. I do remember her telling me there would be a text message out of the blue within a week though. It was actually Facebook messenger that he contacted me on, but close enough. There might not have been a card for that 😂 also she picked up his addictions, him needing a doctor, the fact he is a terrible communicator. All I told her were our names and used her personal site. Her cards are on point.

Psychic Shelly: Contact with a Mark was the marker that my boyfriend would contact me. A guy I went to school with, his girlfriend passed away in a car crash over the weekend. His name is Mark. I contacted him with my condolences. I wish it would have been a nicer marker.

Clairvoyant Danielle on keen: She said it would be one week before he contacted me. It was exactly a week. She also said that he will contact me with nothing to do with our relationship. Correct. She’s really cheap too.

Tarot Manhattan on bitwine: Very on point for timelines. She told me he’d contact 29-30 April. She was the only one that got the exact date.

I will edit and update with more, once I go through my readings lol. I hope this gives some of you hope ❤️
« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 10:31:15 AM by Sweetsydney2000 »

Offline stephkarpi1992

Re: Who got it right re: contact
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2019, 01:23:51 PM »
Wow thank you so much for writing this! I will have to try these readers  :) Thanks for sharing

Offline Zzib

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2019, 02:12:12 PM »
I’ve been a member here for a few years. I feel like I talk about my situation a lot, my addict boyfriend and our on/off relationship that has gone on for over 12 years. Due to his lifestyle, we obviously argue quite a bit. So over 3 weeks ago, we had a fight. It was over nothing. He woke up in a shitty mood and just argued for no reason. I tried to defuse the situation. It made no difference. Anyway that lead to 23 days of silence. I contacted him over a week ago and he ignored it. I feel like I should write this to give hope to whoever is struggling right now, because I understand how it feels. I still have a long way to go before I forgive him. He messaged me lastnight just before midnight. He said he’d been looking at my photos for hours and felt like he needed to talk to me. I actually barely even replied. I was so deeply hurt this time that I am questioning absolutely everything. I went on a psychic binge, which I now regret, as I’m saving for a holiday to Japan in August and this has really hurt my finances lol. I also started doing a lot of manifestation about 3 days ago. Not even 24 hours before contact, I did the ‘LOA how to manifest a text message’. Not sure if it was coincidence, but I’m going to keep this manifestation thing up, justtt incase.

Gaylene/Abundant visions: I mentioned this on her post. I spoke to her a few days ago, and she gave me the numbers 5/7-9. None of these numbers really played a part in the initial contact, but maybe that’s when things pickup for us. Who knows. She did shuffle twice through our reading and kept getting that he will contact me in April. She decided her cards were wrong because at that point he still had a stubborn arrogant energy and she thought it was too soon. He messaged just before midnight, on the last day of April. So maybe 20 minutes before May 1 lol. Highly recommend her, HOWEVER phone calls are better than chat. She types a bit slow.

Sagest on PO: I don’t even know this lady. She was really highly rated on there, so I decided to give her 3 minute videos a go. She said that 11 is relevant to myself and my boyfriend. This was about 4 hours before he contacted me. Then I started seeing 11 on the clock, like every time I looked at the clock, it seemed to have an 11 in the number somewhere. She told me that was a sign it’s not over. Anywayyyy he messages me at 11:41pm. Again not sure if coincidence but it was odd.

Kisha/Aries intuition: We spoke on the 27th. She said contact within a 3-4. Contact happened in 3 days.

Emma Jane: She has so many mixed reviews, but she was the one who encouraged me to reach out to him a week ago. She said that he won’t reply for a few days because his ego is still going to have the best of him. It took a week, but he did tell me that the text I sent him, made him want to come back towards me.

Ari on bitwine: I just love her lol. Her timing was a bit off (maybe a week or so) but she picked up so much that she just wouldn’t have known. I feel like she will forever stay a favourite.

Psychic Will: I have been talking to him for 5 years and hundreds of his predictions have come true. He is by far the most accurate psychic I’ve ever met. He doesn’t really give exact timeframes, but he did say that my boyfriend would reach out being needy within 3 weeks. It was 3 weeks to the day, so I thought that was pretty cool.

InfiniteStar on keen: I have been told by a few people that she’s really honest, to the point of being mean, but I found her sooo sweet. She told me a few days ago that he could contact anytime, literally she seen him writing messages and then backspacing, not knowing how to fix this, missing me, etc. She told me that if she was wrong and I hadn’t heard from him very soon, she gives me permission to call and cuss her out 😂 I let her know she was right, she sent me free minutes. I recommend anyone who hasn’t tried her, to try her out.

JoannasGift on keen: Another lovely lady, she is primarily a tarot reader, but she also told me that around May 1, he will reach out.

Goddess Erika on PO: I don’t remember much of her reading because she called at 3am and I didn’t have any way to take notes. I do remember her telling me there would be a text message out of the blue within a week though. It was actually Facebook messenger that he contacted me on, but close enough. There might not have been a card for that 😂 also she picked up his addictions, him needing a doctor, the fact he is a terrible communicator. All I told her were our names and used her personal site. Her cards are on point.

Psychic Shelly: Contact with a Mark was the marker that my boyfriend would contact me. A guy I went to school with, his girlfriend passed away in a car crash over the weekend. His name is Mark. I contacted him with my condolences. I wish it would have been a nicer marker.

I will edit and update with more, once I go through my readings lol. I hope this gives some of you hope ❤️
Thank you for these reviews! One question is it “Emma Jane” or “Emma Jean”? I look for Emma Jane on keen and I got Emma jean

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2019, 02:38:22 PM »

Thank you for these reviews! One question is it “Emma Jane” or “Emma Jean”? I look for Emma Jane on keen and I got Emma jean

She isn’t on keen. She has her own site :)

Offline stephkarpi1992

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2019, 03:00:19 PM »
I have a question as well lol. What site is Psychic Will on?  :)

Offline happyk

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2019, 03:53:07 PM »

That's a sweet list Sydney!! I'm curious about Will but I know how expensive he is so we'll see. Regardless I'm glad the contact prediction came true for you. I'm busy wondering what a struggle it must've been to deal with a difficult POI for that long but then I dealt with one for 10 years myself so I get it. I sincerely hope and pray everything works for you.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2019, 11:09:44 PM »

That's a sweet list Sydney!! I'm curious about Will but I know how expensive he is so we'll see. Regardless I'm glad the contact prediction came true for you. I'm busy wondering what a struggle it must've been to deal with a difficult POI for that long but then I dealt with one for 10 years myself so I get it. I sincerely hope and pray everything works for you.

He wasn’t always that expensive. That’s the pricing for new clients, anyone who has spoken to him before is considered a member. Soooo expensive 😩

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2019, 11:11:08 PM »
I have a question as well lol. What site is Psychic Will on?  :)

https://www.psychicwill.com/

Offline ladymonarch

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2019, 04:05:16 AM »
Would you mind sharing what LOA technique you used for manifesting the text message?  :)

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2019, 07:37:09 AM »
Agnes Vivarelli has one on YouTube.
Also this video https://youtu.be/KKtUsLgl1o4
And every manifest a text video basically haha.

Offline moonstar

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2019, 01:57:25 PM »
Hey, I watched Eric Ho´s video, how often did you do the manifestation? Did you do the cupping the eyes thing he did at the end? How long did you do it for?

Thanks! ;)

Offline dreamer1234

« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2019, 08:37:33 PM »

Clairvoyant Danielle on keen: She said it would be one week before he contacted me. It was exactly a week. She also said that he will contact me with nothing to do with our relationship. Correct. She’s really cheap too.

Tarot Manhattan on bitwine: Very on point for timelines. She told me he’d contact 29-30 April. She was the only one that got the exact date.

Thank you for this. Do you remember what timeframe erikka gave for contact? I am waiting for contact/seeing as well. so far  2-3 out of 4 of the possiblites she gave have passed or almost passed :/ trying not to lose hope and the past have done loa to recieve a txt but so far no luck this time. i'm hoping maybe today or next week i'll hear something.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2019, 09:44:49 PM »

Thank you for this. Do you remember what timeframe erikka gave for contact? I am waiting for contact/seeing as well. so far  2-3 out of 4 of the possiblites she gave have passed or almost passed :/ trying not to lose hope and the past have done loa to recieve a txt but so far no luck this time. i'm hoping maybe today or next week i'll hear something.

How long has it been? She said 6... I think. I wish I remembered better 😩 - but just looking at my emails that she had sent me that day, it was 6 days to the day we spoke that he contacted.

Offline dreamer1234

« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2019, 11:34:55 PM »

How long has it been? She said 6... I think. I wish I remembered better 😩 - but just looking at my emails that she had sent me that day, it was 6 days to the day we spoke that he contacted.

I had a reading mid april and gotten a 2 . so two week up to 2 months/ 2 days etc

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2019, 01:02:27 AM »
@sweet so Manhattan Tarot was spot on for you.  That is great.  I really enjoyed my reading with her at the end of last year.  She sewed super accurate but for me unfortunately this have not played out as she saw them to.