Author Topic: Are third parties ALWAYS a person? Do readers pickup your fears?  (Read 3287 times)

Offline Sweetsydney2000

Okay so recently Leanne Halyburton told me that my boyfriend was talking to another girl. I thought about it ALOT. She even gave me the name Danielle, the girl that my boyfriend was tormenting me with when we ended it in December. This woman has since went to jail (charming I know) so I put it down to recent past and confusion.

Then I spoke to Mama Roberts, who tells me that he has someone else. I read reviews and noticed she does a lot of mind reading. It was DEFINITELY on my mind at that point. So again I thought hmmmm maybe she just picked up on that.

But then as per recommendations, I spoke to Carla Curlee today. She instantly told me that he has someone else. She said it’s nothing seriously but 100% another female energy around him and I’ll find out about this within 3 days.. (Ok so this would be hard to mix up with a drug habit).

Backstory: My boyfriend and I have been rocky for the last month, barely communicating. He contacted me just over a week ago being really needy, telling me that he had been looking at me and thinking about how beautiful I am. Just being super sweet. But then the next day, he was gone again. We’ve not spoken since. I’ve given him space and not contacted him. He has a drug habit. I am aware while he lives this way, nothing can come of this. I just thought his flakiness was due to this. No reader besides Fallon has picked up the drug habit without prompting. And she told me he didn’t have anybody else. Also QOC and CindyS saw nobody else. In fact all of the big readers told me that he didn’t have another girl around. 

In December, I had this fear my boyfriend was back with his ex who he has kids to (I was wrong, she had another boyfriend and currently pregnant to this new guy) anyway I went on a psychic binge. They all confirmed that yes, he was seeing his ex again. I took their word for it. I called and absolutely lost my shit at him. We broke up. We didn’t have contact for 5 weeks and he blocked me. He did come back and I established they were wrong. And that I ruined my relationship over psychics !! Lesson learnt.

My question is: Could they just be picking up my fears as they did before ? I mean no one seen a third party until Leanne told me that and now this third party is everywhere lol. Or could it be his drug habit? I’ve always said drugs were his mistress. I know he’s not in the mind frame for a real relationship, but the thought of him being distracted by someone else absolutely breaks my heart. Are there any readers that are good at picking up third parties? What is your opinion on this and these readers?
« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 11:14:47 PM by Sweetsydney2000 »

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: Are third parties ALWAYS a person? Do readers pickup your fears?
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2019, 11:03:53 PM »
Please take a deep breathe and relax.  For tarot readers which Carla, Mama Roberts and Leanne use a third party could definitely be the drugs.  It could work, the gym, drinking, their parent ... anyone or thing that would come inbetween the two of you.  I don't believe Fallon is a tarot reader so if she picked up his vice without you mentioning it and said there was no other female i would go with what she picked up.

Please don't work yourself up over this. (Hugs)

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2019, 11:11:15 PM »
Hahaha I know ! I’m trying to use LOA but as you can tell by my post, it ain’t going so well lmao. But it just shocked me because I had never even thought about him seeing another girl! Even QOC told me she does not see another girl around and I made her thoroughly check lol. She’s in a good mood today for some reason. But anyway, Fallon picked up even the exact phrases he had used. So I know she connected to him 100%

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2019, 11:27:33 PM »
Hahaha I know ! I’m trying to use LOA but as you can tell by my post, it ain’t going so well lmao. But it just shocked me because I had never even thought about him seeing another girl! Even QOC told me she does not see another girl around and I made her thoroughly check lol. She’s in a good mood today for some reason. But anyway, Fallon picked up even the exact phrases he had used. So I know she connected to him 100%

See there you go.  Now get out of your head.  You will drive yourself nutty otherwise. 😉

Paulina93

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2019, 01:14:13 PM »
I think it’s possible for them to pick up on fears. After my reading with miss Ann where she told me there was a third party psychics I read with starting telling me there was one where previously they did not. I read with Mattie a week apart ( I know, not smart). Anyways in the first reading she did not pick up anyone. Then in my reading after I read with miss Ann I was thinking about third party and she picked it up saying he has soneone... but then later in the reading she said “oh wait no.... he’s single”.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 01:30:07 PM by Paulina93 »

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2019, 03:02:51 PM »

Thank you. I believe that’s what has happened.

See there you go.  Now get out of your head.  You will drive yourself nutty otherwise. 😉
I think it’s possible for them to pick up on fears. After my reading with miss Ann where she told me there was a third party psychics I read with starting telling me there was one where previously they did not. I read with Mattie a week apart ( I know, not smart). Anyways in the first reading she did not pick up anyone. Then in my reading after I read with miss Ann I was thinking about third party and she picked it up saying he has soneone... but then later in the reading she said “oh wait no.... he’s single”.

Thank you love ❤️

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2019, 03:58:06 PM »
❤ anytime Sweets.  I honestly think we are sometimes are worst enemies.  No worries thou we are all here for you.  So feel free to vent instead of getting a reading when those thoughts creep in.  That goes for all of you.   Sending you all ❤ and positive vibes.

Offline Penelope

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2019, 05:02:17 AM »
I wish I could say that I take it with a huge grain of salt each time a psychic picks up a third party, but I don’t.  It affects me.  All I can do is send you hugs and hope we can find peace.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2019, 05:09:07 AM »
I wish I could say that I take it with a huge grain of salt each time a psychic picks up a third party, but I don’t.  It affects me.  All I can do is send you hugs and hope we can find peace.

I’m worried that if I dwell on it too much, it’ll happen. So I’m using ‘ignorance is bliss’ for now lol.