Author Topic: Synchronicities  (Read 6053 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Synchronicities
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2019, 12:32:18 AM »
Do you all believe in signs?

Oh you mean like the one where I saw my 'true love' standing on the side of the road as I sat in my wedding car on my way to get married and gasped and spoke his name out loud when I spotted him.... only to have him literally step out of the shadows in the 2 hours after I got married to a man I didn't love.... and suddenly here we are standing under a tree alone (God only knows how that happened) and he says "You know I love you right!?"

Uh yeah... I believe in signs... he even said he believed in signs.... but where is he now? hahaha But seriously yes I have always believed in signs..

Is that a real story, Hello? I'm real hormonal lately and I'm about to cry. If that's real I'm bawling.

100% legit.

And I can't get a bloody text. FML

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2019, 12:06:27 PM »
It's been nearly 3 months - and nothing. His birthday is on Monday and i'm debating whether or not to send a short HB message. So it's not all moonlight and roses just because THAT happened. So we'll see where this goes. I've known this man all my life. We first tried getting together back in our 20s. Now both in our 40s. Our last conversation was quite good and then nothing. Just nothing. Readings suggest he wants to contact and misses me etc etc but at the end of the day the proof is in the physical. I know he has been hesitant because I am still legally married. Divorce hearing in 41 days... and if all goes well... on the 27th July, I'll be free!!

I understand. My boyfriend (if I can even call him that anymore) and I have barely spoken for weeks. I’ve also known him half my life. His birthday is early June. I live a distance away but will be in his hometown at that point. I plan to just knock on his door, whether he wants to see me or not, I don’t know. But either way, if we’ve not been in contact by then, I’ll be doing it anyway.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2019, 02:06:50 PM »
It's been nearly 3 months - and nothing. His birthday is on Monday and i'm debating whether or not to send a short HB message. So it's not all moonlight and roses just because THAT happened. So we'll see where this goes. I've known this man all my life. We first tried getting together back in our 20s. Now both in our 40s. Our last conversation was quite good and then nothing. Just nothing. Readings suggest he wants to contact and misses me etc etc but at the end of the day the proof is in the physical. I know he has been hesitant because I am still legally married. Divorce hearing in 41 days... and if all goes well... on the 27th July, I'll be free!!

I understand. My boyfriend (if I can even call him that anymore) and I have barely spoken for weeks. I’ve also known him half my life. His birthday is early June. I live a distance away but will be in his hometown at that point. I plan to just knock on his door, whether he wants to see me or not, I don’t know. But either way, if we’ve not been in contact by then, I’ll be doing it anyway.

Wishing for the best for you.. I have been following your story somewhat. P.S. I'm an Aussie too :) Up in Cairns..

I’ve always wanted to visit Australia. So many cool people there, including my favorite tarot reader!

ladya

« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2019, 03:14:01 PM »

Wishing for the best for you.. I have been following your story somewhat. P.S. I'm an Aussie too :) Up in Cairns..

I’ve always wanted to visit Australia. So many cool people there, including my favorite tarot reader!

Same. I’m dying to go there. It looks like the perfect place to live.

Offline LivingInYellow

• It's a journey.
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2019, 06:31:45 PM »
Yes I believe in signs but they don't always mean what we think they mean or what we want them to mean.

I totally agree. I have had clusters of synchronicities, but for me, they mean SOMETHING is in the works. What that something is, well that's up for grabs.

hahaha so true, I am in the same point. I keep seeing the same repeated numbers (555,222,333,444,1111) on my clock. I keep seeing hearts everywhere I go which is weird (it was crazy for a month or two, and has since died down a little). Lately, I keep seeing the same three letters on the license plates of cars. I hope it means something is manifesting, but what is that, I am not sure of yet.

You see, this is what I mean!
I see things and then keep them to myself and then, somehow someone says something or does something that reminds me of the thing I've seen. I've been seeing my initials / my exes initials on cars recently and it's been the first time in a long time. I've been wondering about it and what it means 😕🙄

Offline LivingInYellow

• It's a journey.
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2019, 08:42:56 PM »
Yes I believe in signs but they don't always mean what we think they mean or what we want them to mean.

I totally agree. I have had clusters of synchronicities, but for me, they mean SOMETHING is in the works. What that something is, well that's up for grabs.

hahaha so true, I am in the same point. I keep seeing the same repeated numbers (555,222,333,444,1111) on my clock. I keep seeing hearts everywhere I go which is weird (it was crazy for a month or two, and has since died down a little). Lately, I keep seeing the same three letters on the license plates of cars. I hope it means something is manifesting, but what is that, I am not sure of yet.

You see, this is what I mean!
I see things and then keep them to myself and then, somehow someone says something or does something that reminds me of the thing I've seen. I've been seeing my initials / my exes initials on cars recently and it's been the first time in a long time. I've been wondering about it and what it means 😕🙄

I feel like it more than a coincidence, and means something, but who knows what yet. My letters I'm seeing aren't my POI's, but it is weird to me that its the same 3 letters over and over, and this is somewhat new to me. I've brought it up to some of my friends who know about this little journey I'm on, but I feel like some of them aren't supportive and try to explain it all to nothing, so I've been keeping things to myself lately. I've looked up the numbers I keep seeing, because I know they are angel numbers. Most of the time when I look up the meanings to the numbers, it's basically telling me to stay positive and strong and I'm on the right path. So maybe all these synchronies we are seeing is the universe telling us we are okay and keep moving forward?

Side note here, but I'm happy to have found this group where I can share my experiences with others and not be judged. It helps to have that outlet and support system. As I've mentioned before, I've stopped bringing it up to friends bc I just don't feel like they are being supportive and are judging me, so I've been keeping a lot it to myself

When it comes to numbers, I personally think they are showing that you're progressing in the way the universe wants you to / hopes you will. It's kind of like reassurance and comfort that you're going in the right direction.

I've been on a specific journey for the last 6 years and I have been challenged in so many ways, I don't think I'm ever going to have the words to express the pain, trauma and sadness to anyone. My experiences have involved my ex, but they also involved other aspects of my life. Whilst I haven't been a member of this forum for 6 years, I completely echo your sentiment. Finding somewhere where you recognise other people's struggles and you can give advice to other people who you can see are on the same journey is refreshing.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2019, 08:45:23 PM »
And I read this post and my phone is at 4:44. Again. Wtf.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2019, 10:27:51 PM »

Seeeeeeeeeeee?!?! More than a coincidence! I get 4:44 a lot, and 5:55. Well regardless of what it means exactly, I feel like it's a good thing, whatever that may be  :)

So here's my story with synchronicities. Please keep in mind that I had never heard of synchronicities or angel numbers. I had heard of numerology, but never looked into it.

So...I had read somewhere that your guides will send you signs if you ask them to. So I had asked my guide(s) in March to send me something, anything that I am on the right path. Shortly after that, I started seeing 1:11 and 11:11. I had NO IDEA why or what it meant. It became so annoying that I actually googled it. It was only then that I saw "angel numbers" and "synchronicities". I still see them, almost daily over the last month or so. Now I know that once you start seeing "signs" as a positive thing, you can actually program your brain to notice it more. Like if you see a yellow car, he's going to come back, so all of sudden you start seeing tons of yellow cars, right? So I started blowing it off as a brain game thing. But then I started having a different synchronicity that I can't explain. It has to do with music...specifically certain songs. Here's an example: I went to a mother/son dance with my son. It was the first time I bought him a suit. I told him that he's such a sharp dressed man. I actually started singing "Sharp Dressed Man" by ZZ Top after I said it. Anyway, when we got into the car for the dance the first song on the radio was Sharp Dressed Man. Another thing is that I'll be thinking of my POI randomly and I will hear his favorite song within an hour. And it's not a common song. When I reminisce about some of the good times we had, I always hear "Stop Dragging My Heart Around" within an hour (we karaoked to it when we drank too much one night, LOL). So I can explain away the number thing, but the music thing is just too weird to ignore.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2019, 10:44:40 PM »

Seeeeeeeeeeee?!?! More than a coincidence! I get 4:44 a lot, and 5:55. Well regardless of what it means exactly, I feel like it's a good thing, whatever that may be  :)

So here's my story with synchronicities. Please keep in mind that I had never heard of synchronicities or angel numbers. I had heard of numerology, but never looked into it.

So...I had read somewhere that your guides will send you signs if you ask them to. So I had asked my guide(s) in March to send me something, anything that I am on the right path. Shortly after that, I started seeing 1:11 and 11:11. I had NO IDEA why or what it meant. It became so annoying that I actually googled it. It was only then that I saw "angel numbers" and "synchronicities". I still see them, almost daily over the last month or so. Now I know that once you start seeing "signs" as a positive thing, you can actually program your brain to notice it more. Like if you see a yellow car, he's going to come back, so all of sudden you start seeing tons of yellow cars, right? So I started blowing it off as a brain game thing. But then I started having a different synchronicity that I can't explain. It has to do with music...specifically certain songs. Here's an example: I went to a mother/son dance with my son. It was the first time I bought him a suit. I told him that he's such a sharp dressed man. I actually started singing "Sharp Dressed Man" by ZZ Top after I said it. Anyway, when we got into the car for the dance the first song on the radio was Sharp Dressed Man. Another thing is that I'll be thinking of my POI randomly and I will hear his favorite song within an hour. And it's not a common song. When I reminisce about some of the good times we had, I always hear "Stop Dragging My Heart Around" within an hour (we karaoked to it when we drank too much one night, LOL). So I can explain away the number thing, but the music thing is just too weird to ignore.

I agree, that music thing is a whole different level than the numbers. That is a good point explaining about the programming your brain to see the numbers more, I feel like that is definitely possible. But the music thing, you have no control over that is crazy! I'm sure in a way it is comforting to you to know that there is no way to explain it, and you can't ignore that! So you think the music thing is another way your spirit guides are leading you in the correct path?

Honestly I do. The music thing happened when I started questioning the numbers thing. Crazy, but it's like my guides are saying "Ok, you think the numbers are bologna, explain your way out of THIS!" LOL

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2019, 10:57:08 PM »
My guides are a saucy bunch.  ;D

ladya

« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2019, 04:12:28 AM »

I agree, that music thing is a whole different level than the numbers. That is a good point explaining about the programming your brain to see the numbers more, I feel like that is definitely possible. But the music thing, you have no control over that is crazy! I'm sure in a way it is comforting to you to know that there is no way to explain it, and you can't ignore that! So you think the music thing is another way your spirit guides are leading you in the correct path?

Honestly I do. The music thing happened when I started questioning the numbers thing. Crazy, but it's like my guides are saying "Ok, you think the numbers are bologna, explain your way out of THIS!" LOL

The same thing happens to me. I usually get a lot signs if I’m feeling down and I take it as a sign of chin up. If I doubt one thing, they bombard me with numbers, letters, songs, places, words. Anything. Sometimes to the point I see it and I get chills and smile to myself. I stopped explaining it a long time ago to people and have separated myself from many because I felt judged and unsupported. Clearly our paths were diverging and I was ok with that. I rather be alone than be around people who make you feel alone.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2019, 01:18:20 PM »
Also agree that the number sequence thing or seeing certain colored objects e.g a yellow car can be a brain trick--if you are yearning for signs like this your conscious and subconscious will take notice and display you these signs more often.  They don't mean anything alone.

Same goes for more common signs like white feathers or seeing coins in the street. However, if your ex let's say has a favorite song that hasn't played in the radio for years and you suddenly hear it popping in the radio, paired with a number sequence e.g at 11:11 a.m, yep that's a real sign that the person is either thinking of you or is about to make a movement. Or even if an ex platonic friend has a very uncommon first and last name and you suddenly encounter a client or salesperson with the exact name and surname.

The more uncommon and unique a sign is, the greater the chances it is a real one.  It also adds to the validity of the sign if it's paired with other signs.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2019, 03:43:36 PM »
After a week or 2 with minimal synchronicities, it started again. Today I got in my car and my POI's favorite song came on the radio. I have to admit that I got a gut punch when I looked up and the time on the clock was 11:11.  :o

In all seriousness, I'm not really fond of this.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2019, 04:08:39 PM »
After a week or 2 with minimal synchronicities, it started again. Today I got in my car and my POI's favorite song came on the radio. I have to admit that I got a gut punch when I looked up and the time on the clock was 11:11.  :o

In all seriousness, I'm not really fond of this.

I keep seeing my ex’s last name, which isn’t very common, or songs.
I hate it.

anything