Author Topic: Synchronicities  (Read 6057 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Synchronicities
« on: May 10, 2019, 09:04:57 PM »
Do you all believe in signs?

Offline happyk

Re: Synchronicities
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2019, 09:10:20 PM »
To an extent yes. But I know a guy who takes pictures of garden hose and posts them in Instagram saying that infinity sign was a sign from the universe. 😒

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2019, 09:18:04 PM »
To an extent yes. But I know a guy who takes pictures of garden hose and posts them in Instagram saying that infinity sign was a sign from the universe. 😒

Good grief. 😱

candiednut

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2019, 09:19:03 PM »

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

ladya

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2019, 10:43:56 PM »

Definitely. I’ve posted this before somewhere on a similiar thread topic but I’m a very skeptical person and won’t take other people’s experiences as facts until I experience it myself. There’s been too many that have occurred at this point to be coincidence and similar ones always precede similar events so idk 🤷🏻‍♀️

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2019, 11:15:32 PM »
I wouldn't say I'm a skeptic but it leaves me wondering is it really possible.  At times I'll ask the universe to show me a sign that things will workout and i kid you not our song will come on as I drive home on my ipod which has over 7k songs on it.   

The odd thing is that recently (yesterday/today) since i do the occasional dating site i have gotten msgs from guys with his name.  The freakest one was a profile i swear to you was his initials.  I hope that means the man is going to grow some balls and finally speak his mind. 🤞

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2019, 11:29:48 PM »
Well the other morning, I spoke to Sagent on PO. Anyway her reading was plain but she told me that when I seen 11, it was a sign that he still loved me and everything would be okay. After 24 days of silence, THAT NIGHT he messaged me at 11.21 telling me how beautiful he thinks I am and that he’d been staring at my pics all night.

Offline LivingInYellow

• It's a journey.
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2019, 12:03:27 AM »
I definitely believe in signs. I usually find that I'm going about my business, but something catches my eye. For some reason, I feel it's significant but I never know why at the time; but something always brings me back to it.

For example, I walked into a meeting room at work. I saw piece of clothing on the side. I took it in and thought, 'that looks like a lonely piece of clothing (😂)' and then my meeting started. Lo and behold, 20 minutes into the meeting, someone knocks on the meeting room door and asks if we have seen a cardigan on a chair. I said, 'no, but there is a cardigan over there' and guess what? That's her cardigan!

I know it sounds silly, but stuff like that always happens. Something jumps out at me and then, something occurs which involves that thing. Very strange!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2019, 01:10:23 PM »
Yes I believe in signs but they don't always mean what we think they mean or what we want them to mean.

I totally agree. I have had clusters of synchronicities, but for me, they mean SOMETHING is in the works. What that something is, well that's up for grabs.

Offline hope36

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2019, 01:29:59 PM »
Yes I believe in signs but they don't always mean what we think they mean or what we want them to mean.

This ^^^
I've gotten VERY specific signs, but I do not know what they mean. I posted this on some other thread, but this is one example:
I was 'more than usual' depressed on one particular evening, bawling my eyes out while driving back home from work. I asked the spirits/guardians/universe to show me his name specifically in a place that I haven't seen before if he was the one for me and if things would be ok between us. This was 2 months after he broke up. Before i reached home, was stopped at a red signal and the car bang in front of me had poi's name on top of the license plate number. I was shook, and in my head was wondering "is this a sign, is this a sign" - and what do you know, i see a banner on a storefront that prints posters that said "SIGNS".
Again, this is one example.. there are times i've woken up in the middle of the night to see my phone have 11:11 or 1:11,  things like that, but nothings ever happened. Its been 8+ months now, and have not heard from him at all. So, yeah, idk!

I used to get anxiety every time i see his name somewhere, but now although my heart pulls the same way, i try to say a quick prayer to wish him well and go about my day.

Offline Gemini38

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2019, 01:37:41 PM »
Yes...I can write a book...

Offline happyk

« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2019, 09:57:51 PM »

This ^^^
I've gotten VERY specific signs, but I do not know what they mean. I posted this on some other thread, but this is one example:
I was 'more than usual' depressed on one particular evening, bawling my eyes out while driving back home from work. I asked the spirits/guardians/universe to show me his name specifically in a place that I haven't seen before if he was the one for me and if things would be ok between us. This was 2 months after he broke up. Before i reached home, was stopped at a red signal and the car bang in front of me had poi's name on top of the license plate number. I was shook, and in my head was wondering "is this a sign, is this a sign" - and what do you know, i see a banner on a storefront that prints posters that said "SIGNS".
Again, this is one example.. there are times i've woken up in the middle of the night to see my phone have 11:11 or 1:11,  things like that, but nothings ever happened. Its been 8+ months now, and have not heard from him at all. So, yeah, idk!

I used to get anxiety every time i see his name somewhere, but now although my heart pulls the same way, i try to say a quick prayer to wish him well and go about my day.

That's a whole different level synchronicity.

Offline happyk

« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2019, 11:16:35 PM »

Oh you mean like the one where I saw my 'true love' standing on the side of the road as I sat in my wedding car on my way to get married and gasped and spoke his name out loud when I spotted him.... only to have him literally step out of the shadows in the 2 hours after I got married to a man I didn't love.... and suddenly here we are standing under a tree alone (God only knows how that happened) and he says "You know I love you right!?"

Uh yeah... I believe in signs... he even said he believed in signs.... but where is he now? hahaha But seriously yes I have always believed in signs..

Is that a real story, Hello? I'm real hormonal lately and I'm about to cry. If that's real I'm bawling.

Offline LivingInYellow

• It's a journey.
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2019, 11:17:09 PM »
 😯😯😯😯

Helloagain, that's not even a sign. That's a bloody movie!

Offline happyk

« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2019, 11:33:20 PM »

Oh you mean like the one where I saw my 'true love' standing on the side of the road as I sat in my wedding car on my way to get married and gasped and spoke his name out loud when I spotted him.... only to have him literally step out of the shadows in the 2 hours after I got married to a man I didn't love.... and suddenly here we are standing under a tree alone (God only knows how that happened) and he says "You know I love you right!?"

Uh yeah... I believe in signs... he even said he believed in signs.... but where is he now? hahaha But seriously yes I have always believed in signs..

Is that a real story, Hello? I'm real hormonal lately and I'm about to cry. If that's real I'm bawling.

100% legit.

where's the story at now?

anything