Author Topic: Favorite reading style  (Read 6257 times)

Offline Sweetsydney2000

Re: Favorite reading style
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2019, 09:41:19 PM »
The jury may disagree, but I like Kisha's delivery. I understand it, it's honest and there's enough of it (via email anyway). I also give credit to Genuine Guidance on Fiverr.

Ok Living since this was suppose to be for specifically Bitwine readers you must share your feelings on at least one of those. 😉

Ahahaha. You know, I actually missed the location of this board 🤣😂 - I've had a 46 hour work week... and I've stopped paying 100% attention in life lmao. Forgive me! In terms of Bitwine readers, I would say Carla Curlee. She's straight to the point and clear when I used to read with her, she never just told me what I wanted to hear and she was compassionate - in a motherly way.

Ive never heard of Carla Curlee, who is this lady you speak of? Lol

Offline LivingInYellow

• It's a journey.
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2019, 09:46:58 PM »
The jury may disagree, but I like Kisha's delivery. I understand it, it's honest and there's enough of it (via email anyway). I also give credit to Genuine Guidance on Fiverr.

Ok Living since this was suppose to be for specifically Bitwine readers you must share your feelings on at least one of those. 😉

Ahahaha. You know, I actually missed the location of this board 🤣😂 - I've had a 46 hour work week... and I've stopped paying 100% attention in life lmao. Forgive me! In terms of Bitwine readers, I would say Carla Curlee. She's straight to the point and clear when I used to read with her, she never just told me what I wanted to hear and she was compassionate - in a motherly way.

Ive never heard of Carla Curlee, who is this lady you speak of? Lol

😂 She's here - https://m.psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/133001-gypsyfortune4you

But I can't believe how expensive her per minute rate is now! I haven't read with her for almost a year now, and I would probably say that she's good for one reading only, otherwise she starts to remember you; but I really like her delivery and she was able to pick up on my situation really well.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2019, 09:48:18 PM »
Yes she has great deals for first time callers but otherwise pretty pricey.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2019, 12:41:45 AM »
I spoke to her. She was so negative :(

My favourite reading style is like Will’s, where he just says prediction after prediction lol

Offline fefe

« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2019, 03:18:08 AM »
Can you someone post the link for Will? I would like to try him. Best reading style for me for now would have to go to Yona and Miss Ann. I liked them both. Read cards well and provided explanation of what they saw/meant. Gave great details.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2019, 03:42:04 AM »
I like Kisha’s emails, very clear and concise.

I like other readers like Cookie and Yona but their readings are disjointed and Cookie is slow af.

I love Anne but she can get testy and it’s annoying. I mean she’s very sweet but I think sometimes she’s annoyed by the questions or she feels we are trying to manipulate her answers.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2019, 04:05:10 AM »
I agree with this!! Not a big fan of Kisha, but definitely like her reading style - definitely with emails. Over the phone in the past I complained of her talking with marbles in her mouth but the last 3 readings have been actually very very clear and it made sense, like reading a book.

Cookie, Mattie and Yona can definitely be disjointed.

Yona's flows a bit better than Mattie and Cookie.

I like Kisha’s emails, very clear and concise.

I like other readers like Cookie and Yona but their readings are disjointed and Cookie is slow af.

I love Anne but she can get testy and it’s annoying. I mean she’s very sweet but I think sometimes she’s annoyed by the questions or she feels we are trying to manipulate her answers.

Offline fefe

« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2019, 04:19:14 AM »
I’m kind of nervous to get a reading with Kisha. Heard she is kind of negative with relationship/love readings. Not that I don’t like the truth but I’m a firm believer that there is a way to say things. Especially with such sensitive topics. Are her relationship readings accurate or are they filled with what she “thinks” one should do? Because if she is judgemental then I’m that one 32 yr old black girl who will tell her what she can do/go if she tries to judge my situation. 🤣🤣 frfr

josh34

« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2019, 04:22:45 AM »
Kisha started off good for me, but over time I found her readings to be flat out wrong. But I know that not every reader connects. One thing that I really admire about her as a person, is that even though she couldn't see much over the phone for me last year, and even though she didn't seem to be connecting well:

1 she told me a few times I tried reaching for a reading, that she couldn't connect.
2 when she finally accepted, she could connect but I appreciated the sincerity and honesty
3 this is the kicker... I knew we weren't connecting during one of the calls, and I said, "ok thank you. I'm going to go." even though I had roughly 2 minutes left. She even went above and beyond and said, "I don't have another reading today. I want to help you, I can talk for longer, it's okay".

I still remember that and it means so much to me. I doubt she remembers me, but if she happens to read this, I want her to know that I really appreciate such kindness. It was so heartwarming, and it made me so happy to see that sincerity to help. Thank you Kisha.

Sorry just wanted to butt in and say that.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2019, 05:24:19 AM »
Kisha was wrong for my last relationship but accurate for a relationship I was in years ago when I first started calling keen. Definitely highly genuine when I told her updates and helped me many times with clarity if I came back and said what she saw didn’t happen. Some advisors ignore your msg if u tell them they were wrong so I appreciate those like her. I havnt read with her again because I don’t see a point but she has a good heart

Offline fefe

« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2019, 05:34:58 AM »
Well that’s good to hear. I saw a lot of comments about her being negative. It’s nice to hear that she can be gentle. I don’t like readers with a style of being cut throat with everyone because you have people who might not be able to receive cut throat readings and then you have some who can. You just have to know how to talk to ppl when providing a service. It’s one thing to be accurate but another thing to be accurate/inaccurate and rude. Maybe one day I’ll give her a try. Just haven’t had the urge to do so. I also liked The reading style Delphine on CP. She gave me a lot of validations with one question.

anything