Author Topic: Favorite reading style  (Read 6258 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Favorite reading style
« on: May 10, 2019, 02:04:24 PM »
I was going to post this in the poll section but since i only want to discuss bitwine readers i will ask it here.

Now pay close attention to the question....

What advisors reading style sucked you in???

Mind you, they didn't have to be right but it was something about the way they told you thing that made you come back to them. 

I have a few and i will post them but by no means am i saying they were right in anyway.

I just tend to stay away from the ones that give you one line and your just there like ...... helllllloooo. 🤪

May the revealing begin.  Please share guys.  So many lurkers on this board we want everyone to feel included.  You don't need to reveal anything just what your feelings were about the initial reading.

Offline happyk

Re: Favorite reading style
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2019, 02:11:03 PM »
I like Miss Ann. She tells you what cards she got and she describes it briefly and moves on and they're not one liners and so long that you have to wait till next year. She also has a sense of humor and she doesn't waste time or stretch a call.

Will there be another thread to post who sucked or will that be included? Boy, do I have a list 😂

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2019, 03:46:35 PM »
Yes ma'am, throw them all in there.  We need some enlightenment on the ways of the readers.  About to go thru my transcripts to share some of the wisdom bestowed to me. 🤣

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2019, 03:58:47 PM »
I like his reading style but unfortunately his contact prediction did not pan out. 

Spirit Adviser

you know Ill be honest xxxx is an interesting person...when I connected with him I could pick up that he is someone who doesnt always tend to be consistent, if anything he tends to switch gears pretty quickly which can cause him to at times be confusing or even be mute, so I get the vibe that he can be all over the place by nature....but with that said lets jump more into your question about his feelings and where he currently is in that regard

Offline hope36

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2019, 04:03:10 PM »
I like his reading style but unfortunately his contact prediction did not pan out. 

Spirit Adviser

you know Ill be honest xxxx is an interesting person...when I connected with him I could pick up that he is someone who doesnt always tend to be consistent, if anything he tends to switch gears pretty quickly which can cause him to at times be confusing or even be mute, so I get the vibe that he can be all over the place by nature....but with that said lets jump more into your question about his feelings and where he currently is in that regard

@Love2lovenj your poi seems exactly like mine.. inconsistent, confusing, not knowing what they want.. lol.. one reader told me "he is confused, and is confusing" lmao!

As far as reading styles (not outcomes/predictions), i really liked Fallon on Bitwine.
I also seem to like some empaths - Empathic Ted and ItalyShawn for example who go into a lot of detail, not QoC though.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2019, 04:12:01 PM »
I really love Fallon also.  Flowing information is what i look for in a reading.  Hate those where you have to check for a pulse.  I mean if you don't pick up any thing say so so i am not wasting my money.

Hope, i wonder how many of us have similar situations with the people we are dealing with.  Its really mind boggling.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 04:14:35 PM by Love2lovenj »

Offline happyk

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2019, 04:24:33 PM »

Spirit Adviser

I liked him too but none of his predictions happened. He is an energy/aura reader so may be Fortune telling is not his forte.

Offline happyk

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2019, 04:25:52 PM »
I really love Fallon also.  Flowing information is what i look for in a reading.  Hate those where you have to check for a pulse.  I mean if you don't pick up any thing say so so i am not wasting my money.

Hope, i wonder how many of us have similar situations with the people we are dealing with.  Its really mind boggling.

I agree. She's pretty awesome.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2019, 04:29:42 PM »

Spirit Adviser

I liked him too but none of his predictions happened. He is an energy/aura reader so may be Fortune telling is not his forte.

Doesn't it suck that people change their moods as often as their  underwear.  It makes predictions so unrealistic.  😓

Offline happyk

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2019, 04:42:40 PM »
Ok here's my list of absolutely no no

MICHAEL DUVAL --- Like wtf. A field covered with mist, my sweet angel. Too much metaphors and those unwanted emails. When I responded to one of his emails and told him nothing panned out I got no response.

LOOKOUT MOUNTAIN/ DRAVEN GREY- Very long responses. You're typing that useless shit away on my dime and none of the predictions came to pass either. Draven Grey might work for some but Lookout Mountain boils my blood.

GAYLENE--I know she has a fan following and I liked her but she gave me such short responses that I started feeling guilty over asking too many questions. But she was literally just going yes and no and nothing was added to that. There would be long silences too where I'd have to ask are you there?

I'll add more if any more comes to my mind.

Offline LivingInYellow

• It's a journey.
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2019, 06:31:23 PM »
The jury may disagree, but I like Kisha's delivery. I understand it, it's honest and there's enough of it (via email anyway). I also give credit to Genuine Guidance on Fiverr.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2019, 06:36:51 PM »
The jury may disagree, but I like Kisha's delivery. I understand it, it's honest and there's enough of it (via email anyway). I also give credit to Genuine Guidance on Fiverr.

Ok Living since this was suppose to be for specifically Bitwine readers you must share your feelings on at least one of those. 😉

Offline happyk

« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2019, 06:53:00 PM »

Spirit Adviser

Doesn't it suck that people change their moods as often as their  underwear.  It makes predictions so unrealistic.  😓

We gotta find a man that doesn't wear an underwear. That way there will be nothing to change. 😂

Offline LivingInYellow

• It's a journey.
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2019, 07:12:26 PM »

Ok Living since this was suppose to be for specifically Bitwine readers you must share your feelings on at least one of those. 😉

Ahahaha. You know, I actually missed the location of this board 🤣😂 - I've had a 46 hour work week... and I've stopped paying 100% attention in life lmao. Forgive me! In terms of Bitwine readers, I would say Carla Curlee. She's straight to the point and clear when I used to read with her, she never just told me what I wanted to hear and she was compassionate - in a motherly way.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2019, 08:21:00 PM »
Yes Carla!!! I liked her too.  👍  definitely not a sugarcoater