Author Topic: MagicSong  (Read 11783 times)

Offline applecheeks

Re: MagicSong
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2020, 03:18:17 PM »
She so wishywashy with me. I read with her in early spring and she saw my poi being more consistent and us becoming closer in summer. I tried her again in late August, and she says he’s not going to make any effort with you. I don’t think she’s legit sorry to say.

That is a large time gap between readings. Sometimes people can change course with time. I think something I see a lot on these forums is people thinking things and people are like set in stone or something. I know when I get readings that the reader is basing off what the POI currently is thinking, feeling and most likely heading. people are not like rigid and set in stone. We change---sometimes for good, sometimes not for good. Can't blame readers for that. Sometimes I start out in the day sure of something I want to wear, and then later feel like wearing something else. People get married sure they are in love and will be together forever, only to get divorced and hate each other later. So I typically judge accuracy of a reader based on if what they say resonates with what is going on with a situation or person, and recognize future predictions can change if people change . Did you see him putting effort in at that time of the later second reading that indicated she was wrong at that time?

Offline Sincity2

Re: MagicSong
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2020, 05:06:56 PM »
She so wishywashy with me. I read with her in early spring and she saw my poi being more consistent and us becoming closer in summer. I tried her again in late August, and she says he’s not going to make any effort with you. I don’t think she’s legit sorry to say.

That is a large time gap between readings. Sometimes people can change course with time. I think something I see a lot on these forums is people thinking things and people are like set in stone or something. I know when I get readings that the reader is basing off what the POI currently is thinking, feeling and most likely heading. people are not like rigid and set in stone. We change---sometimes for good, sometimes not for good. Can't blame readers for that. Sometimes I start out in the day sure of something I want to wear, and then later feel like wearing something else. People get married sure they are in love and will be together forever, only to get divorced and hate each other later. So I typically judge accuracy of a reader based on if what they say resonates with what is going on with a situation or person, and recognize future predictions can change if people change . Did you see him putting effort in at that time of the later second reading that indicated she was wrong at that time?

No he wasn’t putting an effort either time, but I don’t really think a reading should take a huge turn like that...just my opinion