Author Topic: MagicSong  (Read 11753 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: MagicSong
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2019, 11:33:55 AM »
In my case my guts were telling me that the guy I was seeing was not genuine, she was giving me a bunch of excuses defending him.... end of the story: she was completely wrong and my guts were right, that guy was a liar and player. She didn’t know what to say when I told her. Just giving me more excuses, bitch byeeee why would she do that seriously, waste of time

Wow that’s crazy, she’s usually on point with that kind of stuff....sorry to hear you went through that.

That is very odd. I have had a couple dozen readings with her, and have experienced the opposite. She has never been rude, or sugar coated things with me.

I don't think she was sugarcoating.  She was just wrong and refused to see it in that case.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2019, 12:26:26 PM »
In my case my guts were telling me that the guy I was seeing was not genuine, she was giving me a bunch of excuses defending him.... end of the story: she was completely wrong and my guts were right, that guy was a liar and player. She didn’t know what to say when I told her. Just giving me more excuses, bitch byeeee why would she do that seriously, waste of time

Wow that’s crazy, she’s usually on point with that kind of stuff....sorry to hear you went through that.

That is very odd. I have had a couple dozen readings with her, and have experienced the opposite. She has never been rude, or sugar coated things with me.

I know right....she’s like the opposite of a sugarcoater in my experience.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2019, 10:50:58 PM »
Had a recent reading with her and happy to say she was wrong.  Told me i wouldn't hear from my POI again until end of summer and he contacted me the next day.  Man her readings makes you want to pull your hair out of your head.

Offline mayflower

« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2019, 07:54:05 PM »
Not good for me either.

Offline Serendipity

« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2019, 05:56:51 PM »
Yeah, I am glad I didn't listen to her because SO and I would be broken up by now if I did, and we're not so.. she didnt work well for me

pfizer

« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2019, 10:53:13 AM »
she was very wrong for me

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2020, 09:04:26 AM »
Been reading with her since May 2019. She's seriously direct and the first time I  read with her, I couldn't handle the truth, I vowed not to read with her again and avoided her like the plague. It was about a breakup and everyone said he'd be back etc Magic Song was the only one straight up like, you won't speak again, he was talking to someone else online for a month, he doesn't want responsibility, new serious relationship for you in Sept - Oct. At the point in time I was so devastated over my traumatic breakup, nothing she said was aligned with what ALL other readers said and I hated her for saying negative things (yeah I'm one of those who can't handle an ultra negative reading) but you know what? She was RIGHT AF. Him talking to someone else, i never confirmed it but looking back more objectively now, yeah, he was definitely talking to someone for about 4 weeks or so, i remember him being in his phone a lot, smiling and chatting a lot with someone, his msgs going off in the middle of the night, he started posting single looking pics, he came off of a GPS app that he insisted that I should be on initially, that way I couldn't see his whereabouts. He also booted up a new social media profile immediately after the breakup (24hrs) and a lot of women were commenting on his stuff, seemed familiar with him. I didn't know them though. So Magic Song must've been right even though at the time of our reading, I really didn't think or want to think he was talking to other women. Also she was right about him and his demeanor and what happened in the breakup itself even though I tried to dispute it. She was right. But the biggest thing was her predicting my new relationship. I wanted her to be wrong so everything bad that she said would be wrong (that was my silly justification) but September rolled around and turns out someone I befriended right after my breakup, love was blooming big time. In fact, I kept thinking she was wrong because he lived countries apart from me so I was thinking, nah, this isn't a real relationship. Like how would it work? He moved back to my country at the end of September, at that point we were heavily in love and bonded already. Serious relationship took off!

So I've been consulting with her now and again when life gets bumpy, I brace for it because I know she's gonna give you the unfiltered truth. She's always been right for me. She reads people so well. Time frames may be off sometimes but it happens eventually. Sometimes she can lean a little negative which is her just being cautious i think. But everything she has said since, has come to pass for me.i never publicly gave her the credit she deserves, she's gifted for certain.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2020, 04:28:41 PM by PinkyD »

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2020, 09:06:35 AM »
Been reading her since May 2019. She's seriously direct and the first time I read for her, I couldn't handle the truth, I vowed not to read with her again and avoided her like the plague. It was about a breakup and everyone said he'd be back etc Magic Song was the only one straight up like, you won't speak again, he was talking to someone else online for a month, he doesn't want responsibility, new serious relationship for you in Sept - Oct. At the point in time I was so devastated over my traumatic breakup, nothing she said was aligned with what ALL other readers said and I hated her for saying artsy things (yeah I'm one of those who can't handle an ultra negative reading) but you know what? She was RIGHT AF. Him talking to someone else, i never confirmed it but looking back more objectively now, yeah, he was definitely talking to someone for about 4 weeks or so, i remember him being in his phone a lot, smiling and chatting a lot with someone, his msgs going off in the middle of the night, he started posting single looking pics, he came off of a GPS app that he insisted that I should be on initially, that way I couldn't see his whereabouts. He also booted up a new social media profile immediately after the breakup (24hrs) and a lot of women were commenting on his stuff, seemed familiar with him. I didn't know them though. So Magic Song must've been right even though at the time of our reading, I really didn't think or want to think he was talking to other women. Also she was right about him and his demeanor and what happened in the breakup itself even though I tried to dispute it. She was right. But the biggest thing was her predicting my new relationship. I wanted her to be wrong so everything bad that she said would be wrong (that was my silly justification) but September rolled around and turns out someone I befriended right after my breakup, love was blooming big time. In fact, I kept thinking she was wrong because he lived countries apart from me so I was thinking, nah, this isn't a real relationship. Like how would it work? He moved back to my country at the end of September, at that point we were heavily in love and bonded already. Serious relationship took off!

So I've been consulting with her now and again when life gets bumpy, I brace for it because I know she's gonna give you the unfiltered truth. She's always been right for me. She reads people so well. Time frames may be off sometimes but it happens eventually. Sometimes she can lean a little negative which is her just being cautious i think. But everything she has said since, has come to pass for me.i never publicly gave her the credit she deserves, she's gifted for certain.

Oh I forgot to mention, that ex and i never spoke again. :)

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2020, 02:34:40 PM »
She is also delany Lynn on keen.

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2020, 06:33:40 PM »
I tried her and the beginning of the reading totally made sense...I then made the mistake of giving her a detail about our situation that she then turned it completely negative and he’s never going to change. Before that piece of information it was that he wasn’t quite ready to make the change needed that he was scared of the uncertainty of it but that eventually he was going to get there. So I don’t know what to think of the reading becuz even with the negative flip she kept saying that he doesn’t want to lose me.

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2020, 07:01:25 PM »
I wonder if she’s the type to let her own feelings about a situation affect how she reads.

Offline Thalou

« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2020, 09:11:11 PM »
I have read with her a couple of times during the last sixth months. She is a very good empath, and she spotted my pois issues.
However, for some reason she couldnt see the 3rd party or the break up... overall I would say she is gifted, kind and nice to talk to.

Offline JJC

« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2020, 10:52:45 AM »
She gave me a very negative reading in last October and it turned out to be wrong.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2020, 05:14:55 PM »
Big hit again for me from MagicSong. It wasn’t a positive hit but she was right once again. I have a contentious issue going on at my property, there’s someone  staying there that I’m trying to get removed. I saw his vehicle wasn’t there for a few days, felt relieved. Told MagicSong about it and she said he’s only gone temporarily and unfortunately will return soon. He returned yesterday🤦🏻‍♀️ She also read another situation I’m dealing with accurately.

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2020, 05:51:24 PM »
She so wishywashy with me. I read with her in early spring and she saw my poi being more consistent and us becoming closer in summer. I tried her again in late August, and she says he’s not going to make any effort with you. I don’t think she’s legit sorry to say.