Author Topic: MagicSong  (Read 11758 times)

Offline PinkyD

MagicSong
« on: May 10, 2019, 05:12:50 AM »
You guys ever tried MagicSong? Is she any good?
https://m.psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/41272-psychicmagicsong?msg=Featured+Placement+Lead

Offline Sweetsydney2000

Re: MagicSong
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2019, 07:22:51 AM »
A few times. She’s okay. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Nothing special though.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2019, 10:30:55 AM »
I did.  She was ok for me.  She didn't say anything that left me amazed.  I tried her when she dropped her price and although she was nice i wouldn't read with her again.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2019, 11:36:31 AM »
She’s been right for me....once she was a bit off but she generally gets the situation correct.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2019, 06:44:49 PM »
I tried her twice on two different matters. She was wrong on both. Present as well as future. Be careful, I went back to her just to tell her how wrong she was (even tho she sounded so sure of herself at the time of reading.... she went nuts and rude)

Offline bstalling

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2019, 06:51:59 PM »
Her ethics are questionable. However, she does have a gift for spelling out patterns of behavior. She can't delve deep to the personal interactions between two people and get it right. She guesses ultimately.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2019, 06:58:29 PM »
I agree about the patterns of behavior, she can get those pretty good.  She will definitely tell you whether or not someone is a player too...oh boy, what she told me about the first guy, yikes.

Offline applecheeks

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2019, 11:17:43 PM »
The first time I went to her I thought she was so wrong. She told me that she picked-up on another woman involved with my POI. I thought it was impossible, and even told her so (and she wasn't rude to me even though I was to her). Later his sister told me what was going on, and Magicsong had nailed it down to specific details (about the woman, how long it had been going on etc). I have now been going to her for a couple years and she has been right about a lot of things, both good and bad and non-relationship stuff as well. She might not be everyone's cup of tea because she is pretty direct and doesn't coddle, but I prefer that to the false-hope spinners. There was one time she was a couple weeks late on a time frame, but I was just happy she was right about it happening (thank god). I also wish she was on more, she can sometimes be hard to catch.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2019, 11:38:21 PM »
I agree apple, I just trust her.

Offline applecheeks

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2019, 12:08:56 AM »
I agree apple, I just trust her.

I do as well. She is honest. I can see how some people would not like that. I don't believe any reader can be 100 percent correct, or that everything in life is pre-scripted. Peope have the choice to change their minds and go different directions. I think the most even really good readers can do is read most-likely outcomes from where things and people at the time of the reading are thinking and heading. So I appreciate when I find one that is honest, and gets a lot of things right, even if not every little thing. Readers are also still people and not omnipotent. I think a lot of people forget that (I see that in the forums here a lot). These days if I go into a chat and reader starts telling me twinflame meant to be together stuff I pretty much just leave the session since most of that is generic script fluff designed for people who just want to hear what they want to hear. Sad to admit, but I ate it up in my earlier days of readings as well until I came to understand most of that is just pandering, and being said to everyone (I had a couple readers even tell me that stuff when I was asking about my brother). So, I now appreciate the ones who are striaght-up. Unfortunately there are not many.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 12:38:56 AM by applecheeks »

Offline applecheeks

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2019, 12:22:28 AM »
Now this has me wanting to check-in with her, but she has not been on today. :( She mentioned once something about being a classical singer and doing shows, so I wonder if she is doing that again. Has anyone seen her on recently? I actually like that she isn't just a reader. You can also tell she is smart and educated.I am wary of readers who can barely spell or form a sentence.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2019, 11:00:52 AM »
I know I will see her on for a while, and then periods where she doesn’t log on much....she has her own website I think too but I’ve only ever used her in bitwine and purple ocean.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2019, 03:21:18 PM »
In my case my guts were telling me that the guy I was seeing was not genuine, she was giving me a bunch of excuses defending him.... end of the story: she was completely wrong and my guts were right, that guy was a liar and player. She didn’t know what to say when I told her. Just giving me more excuses, bitch byeeee why would she do that seriously, waste of time

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2019, 09:05:11 PM »
In my case my guts were telling me that the guy I was seeing was not genuine, she was giving me a bunch of excuses defending him.... end of the story: she was completely wrong and my guts were right, that guy was a liar and player. She didn’t know what to say when I told her. Just giving me more excuses, bitch byeeee why would she do that seriously, waste of time

Wow that’s crazy, she’s usually on point with that kind of stuff....sorry to hear you went through that.

Offline applecheeks

« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2019, 02:51:46 AM »

Wow that’s crazy, she’s usually on point with that kind of stuff....sorry to hear you went through that.

That is very odd. I have had a couple dozen readings with her, and have experienced the opposite. She has never been rude, or sugar coated things with me.