Author Topic: Diego Conti  (Read 5062 times)

ladya

Diego Conti
« on: May 10, 2019, 02:51:22 AM »
Anyone read with him? Thoughts? Experiences? 
https://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/418122-diego_conti

Offline mayflower

Re: Diego Conti
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2019, 05:00:53 PM »
His rate is cheap but i read twice times nothing happened. Sadly,
But he is kind to client.

Offline moonstar

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2019, 11:27:36 PM »
I think he´s fake.. I read with him a couple of times, none of his predictions happened.

ladya

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2019, 12:13:25 AM »
I think he´s fake.. I read with him a couple of times, none of his predictions happened.

I don’t think so. I read with him several times and there were a number of very specific things he said that I was thinking or have happened. Everytime is a completely different read. and you dont need to feed him info. hell keep going and saying things until the time runs out. he doesnt ask any questions. which is why i dont think he is. I think he’s very good with the present and he got some things right for me prediction wise. Still waiting on other things.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2019, 12:19:15 AM by ladya »

Offline JJC

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2020, 10:56:27 AM »
Another fairy tale reader.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2022, 12:46:41 AM »
Any update on Diego? I read with him and his info on the present was actually accurate-without much info from me beyond name/dobs. Prediction-wise I have no idea. But his ratings are high….anyone has had anything come to pass with him?

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2022, 04:47:58 AM »
Okay so I thought he was good with the present but his predictions didn’t happen. He seemed so nice and was quick to refund when I wrote a negative review but but truth is, as nice of a person he is, he was ultimately wrong. Gave me 3 different timeframes, kept pushing them out, they came and went of course, nothing. I kinda really hoped he’d be right so it sucks, but yeah, was wrong.

Offline bonba

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2022, 08:52:17 AM »
I read with him before . a total fake . very generic information . he did not get anything personal or specific . of course all positive fairytale .

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2023, 11:19:18 PM »
Okay so last year after I posted that he was wrong, like 2 mths later he was right in a way. So what was supposed to be days or weeks took 4mths in reality. I read with him over an intense situation this year, nothing. Not one thing passed. And was wrong on a few things. But I’ll update if anything occurs. He’s a nice person though.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2023, 10:06:00 PM »
Now I’m starting to wonder if he’s fake.

Everything has been completely wrong. And he’s been msging insisting predictions will happen. Never did, all a fairytale.  I’m starting to think he’s nice to maintain good reviews but the readings aren’t legit I’m thinking.

anything