Author Topic: Terry Mitchell  (Read 123806 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: Terry Mitchell
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2019, 11:24:28 AM »
He told me that my boyfriend and I wouldn’t be speaking anytime soon, that he didn’t want to... but he replied within 30 seconds when I messaged him a few days after this reading. So not sure what to make of that.

Looks like he was off with that prediction.  Unless your bf would have replied he needed some space i would have to say he was wrong with that.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2019, 03:21:47 PM »
The 3 years for a prediction to happen really makes me scratch my head.  If the predictions aren't specific who is going to remember a prediction that was made 3 years prior.  Hard to gauge if he would be accurate with it being so far out.  At least that's what prevents me from trying him.

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2019, 06:38:47 AM »
He was the first person I read with on Bitwine. One of his 5 predictions was actually "John was never a priest." WTF? I think at the time his profile even said predictions might be something you read in a book 😳🙄. He also said something like "you'll hear about a woman being arrested and this will surprise you." Again, wtf? Nobody I know was arrested that I was surprised about and I don't think the news ever surprises me because people are crazy, so I dunno. I just think they're applicable to anyone because they're so broad and a statement is NOT a prediction. John was never a priest, smh. I then went into per minute. You used to have to do the predictions before being able to go per minute and they were expensive (except the first time) but his per minute was reasonable, like maybe $3.99 max, so I don't ever use him again but maybe would've if I could've just gone per minute. Anyway, this was over three years ago and I asked about this guy I'd been seeing for a couple years that was kind of a douchebag and I was thinking about ending things. I asked if we'd break up and he said yes. I asked who would end it, me or him, and he said he would. I asked if he could tell when and he saw an 11, said it could be weeks or November. Well I took that reading SERIOUSLY and was like eff that and ended it the next day and never looked back. I wasn't bout to get dumped lol. The guy texted me every single week at least once a week whether I replied or not until this last fall. He just kept trying, but I guess after two and half years he finally gave up.  So I can't tell you if he would've ended things or not, but I kind of think Terry should've seen that I would end it. 🤷‍♀️

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2019, 05:56:27 AM »
Nah, I don't regret it. I was obsessed with that guy and now I'm just like eh, why did I put up with that nonsense for so long when he's just meh? We would've broken up for sure at some point, but I think it had the potential to drag on for a lot longer if Terry hadn't told me he'd eventually end things.

Offline moonstar

« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2019, 09:16:01 AM »
I tried him, but what he told me was completely different to what everyone else has told me... so I don´t know if that means everyone else will be wrong or if he is completely off?

Offline Abundantia

« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2019, 11:42:32 AM »
He told me that my boyfriend and I wouldn’t be speaking anytime soon, that he didn’t want to... but he replied within 30 seconds when I messaged him a few days after this reading. So not sure what to make of that.

Perhaps he meant that your boyfriend would not be contacting you first?

Offline Xrossbow

« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2019, 05:38:10 PM »
someone above me said that Terry told her that a guy would break up with her but she decided to end it the next day?   that sounds like free will to me, Terry has told me several times that things are going to happen but that I can change them using my free will, an example is that I might be going to a club tonight and meeting a girl but then I cancel and I never meet her and another prediction is that the girl I met earlier will buy me a gift I have always wanted but obviously I didnt go to the club?

Terry told you that he would break up with you eventually so you used your free will and broke up with him instead, how can someone predict free will?   Also if you read terry's profile it mentions free will and also mentions timelines, he says that only ONE person in 26 years of him reading has said the events took 3 years, most report weeks or months.

My event have all happened and I continue to use him as my sole reader now, another thing is that someone mentioned that he can predict things years away and how are we to remember those events?    Most clients stick with him and they speak with him once a week or once a month and any events that have not happened, Terry can look at them to see whats going on around them and not allow us to forget what was read!

Terry also does in person sessions of you live in Las Vegas where he does cleansings and spellwork, its a very different experience to have for sure!

He sits you down in his living room, you hold a die in your hand (dice)   and he lights incense, sage and candles, he uses tarot cards and this big giant book that is filled with names/events and then you throw the dice down on the table or floor and this reveals to him what the cost of your session shall be, he is also very generous with his time, he takes trade in person-mainly cookbooks as you can see he loves to cook from the zillion books I saw in the living room and bedroom.

He also runs a gift giveaway/chairity on facebook and I know that the money he makes from the job he uses to buy gifts for people and donate to various organations and he also buys food and clothes and toys for locals, helps the homeless so any negative remarks about him really are just people not feeling "it" at the moment I think.

You can always ask him for clarification even YEARS after the initial reading but why wait to go back?   He also will strike deals, last month I was having issues and I said, I cannot do the $85 10 events and he said I can do it for $50, I have also sent a friend to him that is low income and she told him that she couldnt do $60 for 10 mins and he said, well what can you do?   

So...maybe give him another chance?   

oh ps-to the girl that mentioned john never being a priest, terry used to have on his profile that his events would happen in 30 days and then he had clients telling him that the events happened but it was 60 days or this or that and he changed that, its called growth!

I dont think you can read the events in a book or a tv show unless its going to impact your life.  otherwise it would just be random nonsense?    and I know that isnt what it is!!

Offline Xrossbow

« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2019, 07:15:24 AM »
Hmm...

I just asked for clarification and he gave it to me?

I know that he says he cannot look deeper at events once read, for example, if he didn't see a name coming in, he cannot look for a name later but I will ask him sometimes if he can look over the events he read for me and if any more details have come in or if there is something he didn't mention before for some reason or what not and he usually tells me.

He gave me an event reading a couple weeks ago that didn't mention my mom who should have been visiting during the time period he gave which is Christmas, 3 of the 10 events were centered around the holidays and I went back and asked if my mom was going to be there for the holidays and he said yes and Bill too, Bill is my brother that I havent seen or spoken to in 4 years, I will let you know since Christmas isnt here yet!

I did ask him once about the 3 year prediction thingy and he told me that only one client has ever told him that in something like 25 years that he has been reading, I think he goes by what clients tell him, she could have been mistaken or exxagerating the time line as well, we don't know?     

I also love reading reviews of psychics and if you look at the ones he has now, several people have spoken about his events happening, one claims he saved her life!     

I will update, I try not to come here as often as I saw myself becoming addicted to the site, I was literally logged in her 24/7, at work, at school, in bed with my honey, LOL so now I come here once or twice a week  :)

Offline sexyp

« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2019, 08:04:00 AM »
he is so childish. we are grown. no need for games

I'm not sure if it's still the case, but he used to have a code word in his profile that you had to say at the start, to prove that you had read his profile. Unfortunately, there was a second code word at the very bottom to prove that you had read the whole thing, so I gave the first one on entering chat, and he blocked me. I couldn't stop laughing. If I wanted someone to play mind games, I'd go back to dating again.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2019, 04:11:28 PM »
I'm not sure if it's still the case, but he used to have a code word in his profile that you had to say at the start, to prove that you had read his profile. Unfortunately, there was a second code word at the very bottom to prove that you had read the whole thing, so I gave the first one on entering chat, and he blocked me. I couldn't stop laughing. If I wanted someone to play mind games, I'd go back to dating again.

Wtf

pfizer

« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2019, 09:10:00 AM »
did anyone tried his per min (not events) and found out he is wrong?
i just tried 20$ and he gave extremely bad news....
i wanted to know anyone has negative review about this guy?
(i meant my reliable readers gave me all good news except him; but i just wanted to be more realistic...)

Offline lavendermoonchild

« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2019, 01:34:47 AM »
What are people’s experiences with getting a Q&A reading with him?

Offline Gogo56

« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2019, 07:06:57 AM »
Event he gave me are Insane . I don’t know anyone whose name is Stephanie . All events were bad news.
You will be invited to a party at a woman's home, her name is Stephanie, you should not likely go because I am seeing a crime of some kind being commited while you are there, one that is severe enough for her to call in the police and two male detectives to question you among others
  May 27, 2019   22:57 PM 
  Terry Mitchell
  May 27, 2019   22:57 PM 
  Terry Mitchell
You and a man will make a shocking discovery about the person who actually commited the crime, whether you attend the party or not.
  May 27, 2019   22:58 PM 
  Terry Mitchell
  May 27, 2019   22:58 PM 
  Terry Mitchell
A man confronts another man that you are having

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2019, 10:48:08 AM »
Ok so now if you get invited out of the blue by some Stephanie due to the prediction you won't go.  So wouldn't that make the prediction untrue?  Or will free will come to play?  🤔  This is what irks me. 

Offline ALA82

« Reply #44 on: December 23, 2019, 03:25:52 AM »
Hi everyone!! First time poster!

I did the 10 events and they all resonated with me like they could happen.
For example one was “you’ll have a warm moment with a man on a Monday” I was like ok - that’s not going to happen a Monday wouldn’t be a day I go out with a guy, but the very next day a man asked me to meet him at happy hour on Monday.

I think kind of the point is getting a warning so you actually can change the negative. Another event was something like “You will ask a man to send a text to another man for you” he goes on to say I wouldn’t recommend this it has a negative outcome. I was thinking no kidding this sounds like a bad idea. So, if I ever hit my head really hard and consider doing this I would totally not do it because I now know it had a bad outcome. I don’t think that makes Terry wrong I think it’s the point of having that warning so to speak.

anything