Author Topic: Terry Mitchell  (Read 123789 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: Terry Mitchell
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2019, 11:42:07 AM »
Are his predictions really that vague?

Offline Xrossbow

« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2019, 02:28:15 PM »
I read with Terry Mitchell again last night, here is what he told me:

1. Aidan will try to get me to go to bed with him (remember Im a lesbian and I dont know anyone named Aidan, its also an unusual name but I will update if this happens)    On a side note though, a name is good to have.

2. I will be haunted by memories of the past-this is very true, I have been thinking a lot about something that happened when I was 17, its heavy on my mind and that he picked up on it so quickly shocked me a bit.

3. I decide to take matters into my own hands when it comes to job or work and this is also true, I have been hearing rumors that co workers are talking badly about me and instead of sitting around and waiting to see what happens next, I have taken things into my own hands, its an event in progress.

4. I am hiding more than I am letting on specifically at work and again, this is 100% dead on.

5. A woman offers to help me and a woman.    This is vague but he did pick up on the fact that I am gay because it says me and a woman...I dont know what this means yet but again I will update if/when it happens.

So far I have had a lot of success with him, he gave me 5 predictions a few weeks ago?   Ive lost track and all 5 came to pass.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2019, 02:57:56 PM »
You know what would unnerve me is hearing negative predictions and worrying myself to death since its not specific.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2019, 02:59:33 PM »
You know what would unnerve me is hearing negative predictions and worrying myself to death since its not specific.

same!  lolol

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2019, 04:09:27 PM »

Haha current situation Love 😓 the worst is if they're negative but untrue but then you worried in vain, but you won't be mad about it being wrong because you're happy that you worried in vain..... ughh 😒

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2019, 04:39:16 PM »

Haha current situation Love 😓 the worst is if they're negative but untrue but then you worried in vain, but you won't be mad about it being wrong because you're happy that you worried in vain..... ughh 😒

Yep! This is my situation right now.

Yes last thing you need is another thing to have you up all night with anxiety.  Has anyone tried him for a regular reading?

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2019, 04:58:27 PM »

These are some of the events he listed for me idk

You will enjoy a budding romance with a man but wonder if its going to really go anywhere serious and I do see that in time things will improve and you will have clarity... (I have a serious partner and sometimes I question whether we'll actually get to the next big stage in life because of a recent big setback on his end, could he mean this? We've been together for coming up 2 years in a few months, is this a budding romance? 🤔 So confused)

#2 You will get a surprise but very welcome visitor from a different location, meaning someone who lives in another city/state, etc (can't relate, my aunt is in Miami right now and is due back weekend, idk if he means that? 🤔 It's not a surprise or anything. A contractor at work visited the office yesterday but it wasn't to me specifically, it was to my boss, but before she left she shared with me that she had breast cancer 😢💔 idk if this is what he saw but I still find this reaching when it comes to the prediction...)

A woman will ask you for a BIG favor, one that you will not want to do, you need to be open and honest with her and not let her wonder if you are going to do this for her (NO Idea 🤷🏻‍♀️😔)

#4 Needing space after a fight with a man, you will go for a walk and have an unexpected run in with someone from your past, this may not be someone you want to see again....  Well, it hasn't happened yet. This has to be my partner,it's plausible that we'll fight. And I am the type to like, distance myself after a fight or need space I suppose, but not for too long! But I definitely do not go for walks....like that is kinda dangerous where I'm from to just walk around...so I can't see that, person from past.. My ex? I have nooo idea, you guys will be the first to know for sure if it happens 🤔)

#5 Your boss reprimands you (well, lately his boss has been pressuring him and he has been pressing us, but I sure hope this isn't true), 😞🙏

And then I read that these things can occur with one hour to 3 years from now..... That's a wide span of time, anything can occur! He just took my first name, gender and sexual orientation and then he gave these events... I don't know what to make of them as yet 🤔

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2019, 05:02:18 PM »

Yep! This is my situation right now.

Gosh I hate that, try to keep positive silver! Remember, most predictions hardly come true anyway, what's the chances of the negative ones coming true 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2019, 05:13:04 PM »
Oh I forgot, I told him I won't take the 10 events he was offering, I'd wait out the 5 events first. He then said that I can come back in 8 days and  pay for events at regular price, does that mean things are supposed to happen within 8 days? So confused

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2019, 05:40:30 PM »

These are some of the events he listed for me idk

You will enjoy a budding romance with a man but wonder if its going to really go anywhere serious and I do see that in time things will improve and you will have clarity... (I have a serious partner and sometimes I question whether we'll actually get to the next big stage in life because of a recent big setback on his end, could he mean this? We've been together for coming up 2 years in a few months, is this a budding romance? 🤔 So confused)

#2 You will get a surprise but very welcome visitor from a different location, meaning someone who lives in another city/state, etc (can't relate, my aunt is in Miami right now and is due back weekend, idk if he means that? 🤔 It's not a surprise or anything. A contractor at work visited the office yesterday but it wasn't to me specifically, it was to my boss, but before she left she shared with me that she had breast cancer 😢💔 idk if this is what he saw but I still find this reaching when it comes to the prediction...)

A woman will ask you for a BIG favor, one that you will not want to do, you need to be open and honest with her and not let her wonder if you are going to do this for her (NO Idea 🤷🏻‍♀️😔)

#4 Needing space after a fight with a man, you will go for a walk and have an unexpected run in with someone from your past, this may not be someone you want to see again....  Well, it hasn't happened yet. This has to be my partner,it's plausible that we'll fight. And I am the type to like, distance myself after a fight or need space I suppose, but not for too long! But I definitely do not go for walks....like that is kinda dangerous where I'm from to just walk around...so I can't see that, person from past.. My ex? I have nooo idea, you guys will be the first to know for sure if it happens 🤔)

#5 Your boss reprimands you (well, lately his boss has been pressuring him and he has been pressing us, but I sure hope this isn't true), 😞🙏

And then I read that these things can occur with one hour to 3 years from now..... That's a wide span of time, anything can occur! He just took my first name, gender and sexual orientation and then he gave these events... I don't know what to make of them as yet 🤔

First off, thank you for sharing your reading.  To me they seem for the most part pretty vague.  Except for #4, i mean it's hard to second guess if the prediction happens.

I wish he were more specific. Like #1 saying the birth sign or giving a physical description.  I mean if you have to guess if its a new person or the current one it leaves me 🤔.

Or #3... would help not be so general if he said it was a friend or a coworker.

Offline Xrossbow

« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2019, 09:36:52 PM »
I had the same 8 day question PinkyD, Terry told me that because everything happens in a cycle of 8, I assume he means in his religion?   I didnt ask...maybe I should have, that new events would be available at that time but that the current ones he read for me will happen in an hour to 3 years as reported by his clients.   It used to be a few hours but a client contacted him and said that an event happened in an hour from the call because I asked about that too...see I study these people before I call them, sometimes months in advance to see what changes and such.

My experiences though have been good so far with him, 8 of 10 events have occured or connected.    :)      I think sometimes people expect too much from psychics, they do their best maybe and if we are to blame anyone for their shortcomings, maybe it should be spirit who isnt giving clear details!

The extent of my abilities well scratch that, I could not find my phone this morning and I was holding it in my hand.

:O

Offline Xrossbow

« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2019, 09:47:29 PM »
PinkyD, I m sorry but I don't know how to highlight you or your post?

Terry offers clarifications on events, maybe you should call him and ask him if that is what he means instead of being confused as to what he means?

I called him just now to see if Aidan could be a girl and I told him I am gay and he said that Aidan is most for sure a MAN.  Not a butch woman or anything along those lines!

JMO

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2019, 12:49:36 AM »
I had the same 8 day question PinkyD, Terry told me that because everything happens in a cycle of 8, I assume he means in his religion?   I didnt ask...maybe I should have, that new events would be available at that time but that the current ones he read for me will happen in an hour to 3 years as reported by his clients.   It used to be a few hours but a client contacted him and said that an event happened in an hour from the call because I asked about that too...see I study these people before I call them, sometimes months in advance to see what changes and such.

My experiences though have been good so far with him, 8 of 10 events have occured or connected.    :)      I think sometimes people expect too much from psychics, they do their best maybe and if we are to blame anyone for their shortcomings, maybe it should be spirit who isnt giving clear details!

The extent of my abilities well scratch that, I could not find my phone this morning and I was holding it in my hand.

:O

Haha this is funny! Lol!

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2019, 12:50:46 AM »
PinkyD, I m sorry but I don't know how to highlight you or your post?

Terry offers clarifications on events, maybe you should call him and ask him if that is what he means instead of being confused as to what he means?

I called him just now to see if Aidan could be a girl and I told him I am gay and he said that Aidan is most for sure a MAN.  Not a butch woman or anything along those lines!

JMO

Hi x, well I messaged him but no response yet!

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2019, 05:53:48 AM »
He told me that my boyfriend and I wouldn’t be speaking anytime soon, that he didn’t want to... but he replied within 30 seconds when I messaged him a few days after this reading. So not sure what to make of that.

anything