Author Topic: Terry Mitchell  (Read 123729 times)

Offline PinkyD

Terry Mitchell
« on: May 09, 2019, 06:10:19 PM »
Has anyone ever read with him? I tried to once, he's so cryptic. Highly priced too. Is he legit?
https://m.psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/227661-irishdize?msg=Featured+Placement+Lead

Offline Sweetsydney2000

Re: Terry Mitchell
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2019, 03:14:05 AM »
He is most definitely real. He is quite well known in Australia. I didn’t realise he had bitwine.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2019, 04:26:27 AM »
Lorddd now I wanna try him 😭 he rejected reading for me once because, ya know, me with my daft self failed to read some secret code hidden in his bio and I got irritated with all of the rigmarole that I just was like whatever and proceeded to contact a litany of bitwine fakes before I found this site 😩🤣🤣

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2019, 04:33:39 AM »
It’s Meatball. His secret world is Meatball 😂

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2019, 04:56:22 AM »
It’s Meatball. His secret world is Meatball 😂

Lmaoooooooo he hung up on me over "Meatball"!!?😩🤣🤣🤣😭😂😂😂😂😂SMH

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2019, 09:36:09 PM »
Anyone who has spoken to him, do you think he’s good with timeframes and specific questions or more just whatever he picks up?

Offline persephone

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2019, 10:10:04 PM »
I did the 10 events  for $40.
He’s not good with time frames. It can happen in 5 years what he said. No major events, just whatever he comes up with for you.
And who the heck thinks of a minor prediction that was made 1 or 3 years ago?  He just threw sentences at me without any connection to me.
He told me: “a woman, Natalie or Natalia will make a deal with the devil, this is course not coming in as a literal devil, just that she makes a deal that she lives to regret it.”
I do not know anyone with those names. LOL!!!
Another one: “It’s  a race against time when a woman is rushed into surgery”. Whatever that means.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 10:18:33 PM by persephone »

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2019, 10:20:25 PM »
Wow that is really random. 

Offline persephone

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2019, 10:27:07 PM »
The rest of them are even crazier!!! LOL

Offline hope36

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2019, 10:44:25 PM »
The rest of them are even crazier!!! LOL

you saved me $40 thanks! lol!!

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2019, 04:30:11 PM »
So I was curious and I tried his ten dollar deal where he gives you five predictions...

I have to say, he got the first one spot on..mentioned my job hours being decreased, or a decrease in responsibilities, and I found out today (which I had been suspecting anyway) that this will happen in a few months..so pretty on point.

Offline hope36

« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2019, 03:32:23 PM »
So I was curious and I tried his ten dollar deal where he gives you five predictions...

I have to say, he got the first one spot on..mentioned my job hours being decreased, or a decrease in responsibilities, and I found out today (which I had been suspecting anyway) that this will happen in a few months..so pretty on point.

what about the other 4? Did it resonate, or totally random

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2019, 03:48:20 PM »
the other three were more general, but one other one was about a job interview which makes sense since I plan to start looking...it was just interesting two were related to my work situation which has been heavily on my mind.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2019, 12:41:00 AM »
Hey guys, I tried Terry Mitchell's 5 events for the first time last night, I have no idea what to think, all weren't positive, I have no idea when these things will come to pass either 🤔

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2019, 12:42:47 AM »

He mentioned one about my job too, he just said, boss reprimands me 😕 well I sure hope he's wrong on that lol!

anything