Author Topic: Terry Mitchell  (Read 125575 times)

Offline Nala208111

Re: Terry Mitchell
« Reply #360 on: January 22, 2021, 02:36:00 PM »
And last but not least I am sure that the psychopaths addicts keep coming back to this forum because they are so bored and they are so mentally unstable that they cannot restrain themselves.

Just an updated list of "people" whose posts I cannot/choose not to see. These "people" are the ones in the other psychiatric ward but from time to time they like to go for a stroll and change wards and they come here LOL
These are the very same people who are so bored that they discuss other people such as member Professor debating whether he is a man or a woman and much  more. Poor souls...

Just an example of my view LMAO

THE ADDICTS

I DIDN'T READ WITH TERRY BUT IN VIEW OF WHAT PEOPLE SAY (3 EVENTS OUT OF 200!!!) PLUS, THE SO CONVINCING STATEMENTS HE WRITES ON HIS BITWINE, I NEVER WILL

The addicts have plenty of work to do. Get 200 events and guess which one will NEVER come to pass, which one already passED, which ones apply to someone else and not you, which ones will take 3 years to pass, which ones are from the movie you were watching and the list goes on. Seems quite worth it to me.

By all means go by his reviews, reviews that minutes after the reading state "oh reading was great". It goes beyond my comprehension what can be great about a reading you just did when you have to wait 3 years to see IF predictions happen. Reviews are USELESS AND MISLEADING.

Wow... is all i can say....i dont know much about Terry pos or neg... i think i ready with him years ago...but wow this is not punishing him its punishing all of us on here.  Not very nice to come on here and name call/ harass members....we all know the risk when we call readers. If you have this much distain for the man.. here's a tip... stop reading with him...idk  maybe even stop at event 20 instead of 200. and  your doing a pretty great job of showing  non restraint yourself lol..  "200 = 1700 bucks" i think would include you in the same category your slinging at us.
"And last but not least I am sure that the psychopaths addicts keep coming back to this forum because they are so bored and they are so mentally unstable that they cannot restrain themselves." hehe i think you need some self reflection

I get you have some anger issues.. but that's no excuse to come here and take it out on these wonderful members.

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #361 on: January 22, 2021, 03:02:30 PM »
And last but not least I am sure that the psychopaths addicts keep coming back to this forum because they are so bored and they are so mentally unstable that they cannot restrain themselves.

Just an updated list of "people" whose posts I cannot/choose not to see. These "people" are the ones in the other psychiatric ward but from time to time they like to go for a stroll and change wards and they come here LOL
These are the very same people who are so bored that they discuss other people such as member Professor debating whether he is a man or a woman and much  more. Poor souls...

Just an example of my view LMAO

THE ADDICTS

I DIDN'T READ WITH TERRY BUT IN VIEW OF WHAT PEOPLE SAY (3 EVENTS OUT OF 200!!!) PLUS, THE SO CONVINCING STATEMENTS HE WRITES ON HIS BITWINE, I NEVER WILL

The addicts have plenty of work to do. Get 200 events and guess which one will NEVER come to pass, which one already passED, which ones apply to someone else and not you, which ones will take 3 years to pass, which ones are from the movie you were watching and the list goes on. Seems quite worth it to me.

By all means go by his reviews, reviews that minutes after the reading state "oh reading was great". It goes beyond my comprehension what can be great about a reading you just did when you have to wait 3 years to see IF predictions happen. Reviews are USELESS AND MISLEADING.

I thought you read with him in July?! Woof, Laura, woof. Keep your lies straight, babygirl.

Offline Nala208111

« Reply #362 on: January 22, 2021, 03:52:06 PM »
@waterfall Laura no one cares that you blocked them, it’s a good thing to be blocked by you because you’re a weird psychotic freak with no validity 😂. You’re so stupid and desperate and trying so hard yet all you’re doing is making yourself look more pathetic, psychotic and a loser so give it up you psychotic bitch.
No one wants to read unsubstantiated opinions from an idiotic old lady who has been banned and blocked from multiple forums and has restraining orders put against her by readers for calling them 300+ times and harassing them 😂.
You’re so fucking dumb that you can’t even keep your lies, or shall I say delusions, straight 😂. Idiot.
You stay on this forum all day everyday posting negative reviews on readers you’ve never read or don’t like, harassing other members who don’t agree with you and talking to yourself with your multiple accounts AHAHAHAHAHA.
What has to go wrong in someone’s life to end such a sad, angry, pathetic piece of shit. It’s sad really. Get a life Laura and get put on some serious meds.

AMEN!!! 

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #363 on: January 22, 2021, 05:00:02 PM »
The updated list of my blocked contacts is in my previous post.
Yeah, some people need to be locked in rehab places. Poor souls LMAO 200+ events x 85 dollars.
Let's talk mental health LMAO
They are beyond repair.

But, if I'm blocked, how come you're trying to quote "poor souls" and "lost souls" from me?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #364 on: January 22, 2021, 05:10:13 PM »
Well those pretty girls they're all the same
But they're damn well gonna know Lauren's name
She's a crazy Ex-Girlfriend

Offline Nala208111

« Reply #365 on: January 22, 2021, 08:00:45 PM »
Wow this is still continuing on?

those attachments! Poor terry looks like he's getting blasted too. (200 plus emails? )

agree with the above post. .happy friday!!!

can't admin cut her off???

Offline gray2

« Reply #366 on: January 23, 2021, 11:45:33 PM »
lawd jesus christ its crazy in here

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #367 on: January 24, 2021, 12:06:36 AM »
lawd jesus christ its crazy in here

😂😂 it really is.

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #368 on: January 24, 2021, 03:36:21 AM »
@CancerBumble You’ll notice waterfall(LAURA GUITERREZ) will just recite back insults. Unfortunately along with being an obsessive stalker, identity thief, mind numbingly stupid, and having 30-60 split personalities our resident psychopath LAURA GUITERREZ aka Dolphin aka bluesea aka waterfall aka Sarah also lacks creativity, originality, and is one of the biggest hypocrites who suffers from delusions/hallucinations. While it’s entertaining at first it starts to become exhausting and honestly boring due to her repetitiveness and inability to form a proper sentence combined with the fact that she truly never says anything interesting. I honestly think she has a crush on Terry or something, it must have started after her boss left her for a younger and prettier woman. Sucks to be LAURA GUITERREZ.
So why don’t we just ignore this loser from here on out and let her continue to talk to herself(something she’s prone to doing anyway) and let her post her block list(as if anyone cares about being blocked by her psychotic ass)and the same uninteresting comments over and over again because she’s too stupid and overtly deluded to come up with anything new or interesting.

Please, follow through. Maybe your amnesia doesn't allow you to remember what you yourself say??? LMAO. Or maybe your schizophrenia coupled with your addiction doesn't allow you to restrain yourself. I understand that a sick person that compulsively buys events like crazy is equally compulsive in other aspects. And the proof is here.

Now go back under the rock you slithered from. You are dead from this point onwards. Dead in my life and I hope in your own life too.

Keep writing all you like despite you yourself inspiring others to ignore me LMAO. You are dead to me. Get yourself some COVID.

Honestly, we’re all strangers behind a screen. Please do not wish death unto another. I would never wish you dead. I believe in a higher power and karma. Not trying to fuck that up.

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #369 on: January 24, 2021, 03:36:13 PM »
@CancerBumble You’ll notice waterfall(LAURA GUITERREZ) will just recite back insults. Unfortunately along with being an obsessive stalker, identity thief, mind numbingly stupid, and having 30-60 split personalities our resident psychopath LAURA GUITERREZ aka Dolphin aka bluesea aka waterfall aka Sarah also lacks creativity, originality, and is one of the biggest hypocrites who suffers from delusions/hallucinations. While it’s entertaining at first it starts to become exhausting and honestly boring due to her repetitiveness and inability to form a proper sentence combined with the fact that she truly never says anything interesting. I honestly think she has a crush on Terry or something, it must have started after her boss left her for a younger and prettier woman. Sucks to be LAURA GUITERREZ.
So why don’t we just ignore this loser from here on out and let her continue to talk to herself(something she’s prone to doing anyway) and let her post her block list(as if anyone cares about being blocked by her psychotic ass)and the same uninteresting comments over and over again because she’s too stupid and overtly deluded to come up with anything new or interesting.

Please, follow through. Maybe your amnesia doesn't allow you to remember what you yourself say??? LMAO. Or maybe your schizophrenia coupled with your addiction doesn't allow you to restrain yourself. I understand that a sick person that compulsively buys events like crazy is equally compulsive in other aspects. And the proof is here.

Now go back under the rock you slithered from. You are dead from this point onwards. Dead in my life and I hope in your own life too.

Keep writing all you like despite you yourself inspiring others to ignore me LMAO. You are dead to me. Get yourself some COVID.

Honestly, we’re all strangers behind a screen. Please do not wish death unto another. I would never wish you dead. I believe in a higher power and karma. Not trying to fuck that up.

Go to your group of psycopaths and try gaslighting them. Your karma and bullshit. From the magpie and the other inhuman attached.

Double standards, blame shifting, projecting and everything in between. Psycopathy at its best.

Now go back under your rock too.

What the fuck?  You sent screenshots of users who aren’t me? You realize how delusional that is right? You also forgot you told me you blocked me. Never knew someone who get mad at me saying I would never wish them dead...

@CancerBumble, don't feed the beast love. Protect your peace ❤
the biggest mistake here is it continues to get replied to.

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #370 on: January 24, 2021, 05:15:27 PM »

Go to your group of psycopaths and try gaslighting them. Your karma and bullshit. From the magpie and the other inhuman attached.

Double standards, blame shifting, projecting and everything in between. Psycopathy at its best.

Now go back under your rock too.

What the fuck?  You sent screenshots of users who aren’t me? You realize how delusional that is right? You also forgot you told me you blocked me. Never knew someone who get mad at me saying I would never wish them dead...

@CancerBumble, don't feed the beast love. Protect your peace ❤
the biggest mistake here is it continues to get replied to.

Thanks babe ❤️ When you’re right, you’re right 🤗

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #371 on: January 24, 2021, 08:15:54 PM »
@CancerBumble, do you have my Discord? Message me!

Done ❤️

Offline njlady

« Reply #372 on: January 28, 2021, 08:33:40 PM »
I think it's combination of vague and specific. I was trying so hard to reread all events because i can't believe none of them happened. But unfortunately, none. The one I read in June might be too early to say, but the 5 events i got more than 2 years ago, none of them transpired. I will update if any of the 10 events happen in the near future.

The last time I had a reading was back in September and it was with Terry. 

1) About a man I know, it was already going on.
2) Hasn't happened.
3) A bizarre prediction about another woman and a kidnapping but believe it to a degree. Happened.  Drama queen / attention whore I am familiar with posts a very off the wall story about how she almost got kidnapped by a stalker at a mall.  She was not kidnapped and he wasn't a stalker but that's how she played it online.
4) I know the person he named but it hasn't happened yet.
5) #1 has to get wrapped up before this could possibly happen.
6) Basically the story of my life, so yeah.
7) Can't happen until #1 & #4 wrap up.
8) Not a clue and I don't know anyone by that name.
9) I believe this has to do with 1, 4 & 7 so I'm waiting on it.
10)  This was a warning to not go to a place with a certain name. I didn't know the place so no biggie.  A couple of months later, I'm in a car and we pull up to this place.  I did not go in.

I wouldn't go overboard with ordering these readings, but once or twice a year would be fun.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #373 on: February 04, 2021, 01:57:51 PM »
I just realized... I had an events reading with Terry back in early Sept of 2020 right before I stopped my binging.
Looking back at the transcript... hilarious. These were mine:

1. On the day or night of an important event, everyone who organized the event will discover that none of the guests have arrived or even checked in to their hotels/rooms, as you look for answers as to why/what happened, Eric will have no choice but to cancel the event - Nope. I don't go to events. I work and go home and cook and clean. LOL

2. A man announces that he is expanding his business which is good news for you but bad news for Eric - Who's Eric?

3. The man in #2 who is expanding his business will come up with an alternative business plan for Eric who will reject the idea out of hand, you can be a voice of reason for him and try to help him see that this is a good plan though not the original plan that he wanted for himself - ??

4. A man invites you to dinner on Valentine's Day and it will be quite romantic and satisfying -- I mean.... I don't see this happening this year LOL

5. You will admit to the man in #4 that you still care about Eric and do no not think you can go much further along with him -- I don't have an Eric in my life.

6.    At a cabin or cottage of some kind, looks like its near a lake but I am not sure what that body of water is, a river maybe, You, a woman, and a man and Eric will all be present having a wonderful time but soon the man and the woman will start to discuss business and this will turn out into an argument between them, might be best to go elsewhere for a while

7.    You and a woman will face off against one another, this is coming in as a fun activity so could be a game or a sport activity of some kind, You will claim victory --  ???

8.      You will get a surprise visit from the past -- lol.

9.      Pam lays down the law to you -- LOL Damn, Pam! Pam don't know I will lay the law right back down ;) Nah, I don't know a Pam for real.

10.     A man proposes to you

I said to him at the end of the reading.. I don't know an Eric. He said.., "you will" with a smiley face.
Just.... no.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #374 on: February 04, 2021, 02:23:25 PM »
I just realized... I had an events reading with Terry back in early Sept of 2020 right before I stopped my binging.
Looking back at the transcript... hilarious. These were mine:

1. On the day or night of an important event, everyone who organized the event will discover that none of the guests have arrived or even checked in to their hotels/rooms, as you look for answers as to why/what happened, Eric will have no choice but to cancel the event - Nope. I don't go to events. I work and go home and cook and clean. LOL

2. A man announces that he is expanding his business which is good news for you but bad news for Eric - Who's Eric?

3. The man in #2 who is expanding his business will come up with an alternative business plan for Eric who will reject the idea out of hand, you can be a voice of reason for him and try to help him see that this is a good plan though not the original plan that he wanted for himself - ??

4. A man invites you to dinner on Valentine's Day and it will be quite romantic and satisfying -- I mean.... I don't see this happening this year LOL

5. You will admit to the man in #4 that you still care about Eric and do no not think you can go much further along with him -- I don't have an Eric in my life.

6.    At a cabin or cottage of some kind, looks like its near a lake but I am not sure what that body of water is, a river maybe, You, a woman, and a man and Eric will all be present having a wonderful time but soon the man and the woman will start to discuss business and this will turn out into an argument between them, might be best to go elsewhere for a while

7.    You and a woman will face off against one another, this is coming in as a fun activity so could be a game or a sport activity of some kind, You will claim victory --  ???

8.      You will get a surprise visit from the past -- lol.

9.      Pam lays down the law to you -- LOL Damn, Pam! Pam don't know I will lay the law right back down ;) Nah, I don't know a Pam for real.

10.     A man proposes to you

I said to him at the end of the reading.. I don't know an Eric. He said.., "you will" with a smiley face.
Just.... no.

This guy is a JOKE and remember that you have 3 years for that to happen. That is what he says that people tell him LOL!!!!!! because he doesn't do timing BUT he was giving events a few years back for the specific time of 30 days!!!! yeah, he doesn't do timing!!! this one doesn't do anything apart from charging crazy money for things that will never happen.

His ratio of accuracy is 1/10 or 3/200 LOL.....I guess that among thousand of so called events at one point something of what he says may fit in people's lives LOL!!

He was reading for celebrities he said. And he is soooooooooo good that he thought to go to Bitwine instead LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, you're not wrong about this one, honestly. Even if he's accurate for some people with maybe 4-5 events, but the rest of them look like mine -- in which case ZERO were accurate... again.. no Eric in my life....  that truly is scamming people. It would be a different story if the price point was more like $10 and not 80$. (Is that what the cost is? I x'd out of my screen)

Buuuut I accept my part in the decision to pay and it is what it is lol