Author Topic: Terry Mitchell  (Read 123744 times)

Offline Larryducs

Re: Terry Mitchell
« Reply #165 on: July 01, 2020, 04:47:46 PM »
An event given in a reading June 20th. A general read from Autumn Rivers at the end of May described in better detail. See her thread I just commented on.

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #166 on: July 01, 2020, 05:37:39 PM »
I don’t think he is fake although my events haven’t unfolded except maybe one but it was about how I’m feeling so honestly it’s the truth... some of them I don’t understand how he would know that unless he was real just based on a certain POI’s behavior and personality.

Offline QueensLadyinNYC

« Reply #167 on: July 01, 2020, 05:44:24 PM »
I don’t think he is fake although my events haven’t unfolded except maybe one but it was about how I’m feeling so honestly it’s the truth... some of them I don’t understand how he would know that unless he was real just based on a certain POI’s behavior and personality.

I got 10 events from Terry Mitchell last week & one of the events unfolded four days later. Yesterday another event was also revealed. Eight left to unfold!

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #168 on: July 01, 2020, 05:51:58 PM »
An event given in a reading June 20th. A general read from Autumn Rivers at the end of May described in better detail. See her thread I just commented on.

The raise event at your work was given by Terry Mitchell on the 20th of June?

Yes. I got ten events from him on June 20. I posted verbatim what he said. I just got the news today about the “offer I can’t refuse”. This event he hit out of the park and I posted verbatim what Autumn Rivers gave in her general read. Kisha also said big money in a 4 and it takes effect July 4 beginning that pay period. Psychic Diva also said a positive change financially but I didn’t ask for more details because I wanted POI/relationship info.

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #169 on: July 02, 2020, 06:55:56 AM »
Just wanting to ask does everyone's love interest in Terry's predictions always done something crazy? So I think from what I gather Terry gave me about 3 men who will enter into my life.. but I feel like they are all somewhat not mentally stable!? Like maybe tries to get into an addiction of pills, the other one cheats with a woman and gets into a toxic relationship then gets back to me, or a poi tries to be pushy and sleep with me constantly and we get into a tense argument.. smth like that
Most of my reading covers these "men" lol. I am in between nervous and excited to meet these people.. my life is super stable for now

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #170 on: July 02, 2020, 01:21:22 PM »
DAMN IT -- I totally failed here -- I gave him the wrong code twice...  he blocked me!  Bummed, wanted to read with him....  I perused the disclaimer but it was SOOO standard reader i didnt read it thoroughly i guess!   i know im not going to get upset over someone giving me bd news and freak out!

Offline Xrossbow

« Reply #171 on: July 02, 2020, 04:49:34 PM »
DAMN IT -- I totally failed here -- I gave him the wrong code twice...  he blocked me!  Bummed, wanted to read with him....  I perused the disclaimer but it was SOOO standard reader i didnt read it thoroughly i guess!   i know im not going to get upset over someone giving me bd news and freak out!

So here is what you do here, I didn't read the disclaimer the first time out and he gave me a chance to read it and I didn't bother and I ended up being blocked, I created a temporary acct and told him who I was, I apologized and he unblocked me on my original screename and gave me the reading, I have been a loyal client since.

No new events have passed at this point, plan to call him sometime in the next couple days and yes I am going to post them in here, I see no reason to hide what he tells me!   

good luck!

Offline Xrossbow

« Reply #172 on: July 02, 2020, 04:54:51 PM »
Just wanting to ask does everyone's love interest in Terry's predictions always done something crazy? So I think from what I gather Terry gave me about 3 men who will enter into my life.. but I feel like they are all somewhat not mentally stable!? Like maybe tries to get into an addiction of pills, the other one cheats with a woman and gets into a toxic relationship then gets back to me, or a poi tries to be pushy and sleep with me constantly and we get into a tense argument.. smth like that
Most of my reading covers these "men" lol. I am in between nervous and excited to meet these people.. my life is super stable for now

I was told that i can avoid the bad people who are coming so I would think there would be clues or signs, for example of the man who is addicted to pills, perhaps you find out he was in an accident and is taking pain pills?   avoid!!     I was told I would meet a woman with a history of cheating and I should not get involved with her, I met a woman a few weeks later who I found out from friends had cheated twice on her lovers and that was enough for me to not even bother with her.     but yeah he does say things like that.

I was told I would meet a woman who was involved in justice and it would be an emotionally positive experience overall but she would always be looking for me to make a mistake and sure enough, I met a lawyer who was always looking for me to screw up, I dumped her because Terry said it would continue, I think a lot of his readings are gloomy because he wants to save us from bad stuff coming but I have had him tell me some really positive things too and they happen so I don't know....     

Offline laoch

« Reply #173 on: July 03, 2020, 05:35:14 PM »
Is this reading done over text or voice chat?

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #174 on: July 04, 2020, 05:00:27 PM »
Is this reading done over text or voice chat?

all chats from bitwine are done over text.. if you ordered like 10 events then he gives you like long sentences/ paragraphs that explains a bit about the situation

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #175 on: July 05, 2020, 04:19:26 PM »

So here is what you do here, I didn't read the disclaimer the first time out and he gave me a chance to read it and I didn't bother and I ended up being blocked, I created a temporary acct and told him who I was, I apologized and he unblocked me on my original screename and gave me the reading, I have been a loyal client since.

No new events have passed at this point, plan to call him sometime in the next couple days and yes I am going to post them in here, I see no reason to hide what he tells me!   

good luck!

Awesome thank you!!!!

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #176 on: July 07, 2020, 03:51:10 PM »

I was told that i can avoid the bad people who are coming so I would think there would be clues or signs, for example of the man who is addicted to pills, perhaps you find out he was in an accident and is taking pain pills?   avoid!!     I was told I would meet a woman with a history of cheating and I should not get involved with her, I met a woman a few weeks later who I found out from friends had cheated twice on her lovers and that was enough for me to not even bother with her.     but yeah he does say things like that.

I was told I would meet a woman who was involved in justice and it would be an emotionally positive experience overall but she would always be looking for me to make a mistake and sure enough, I met a lawyer who was always looking for me to screw up, I dumped her because Terry said it would continue, I think a lot of his readings are gloomy because he wants to save us from bad stuff coming but I have had him tell me some really positive things too and they happen so I don't know....     

How long did your events take to play out since you first started reading with him? Heard his predictions can last until 3 years... I got mine a month ago and had like 40 since, not one played out yet maybe because of the isolation and coronavirus thing. Waiting to see what's gonna happen though  :-\

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #177 on: July 12, 2020, 02:57:32 PM »
No definitely it was wrong and nothing made any sense.

Strange, because one of his events from a week ago came to pass for me. He even gave me the name of the person in question (family member) and that is exactly the person the event is happening with.

No its NOT strange. Some readers get things right for some and be horrible for others! This concept is well displayed all over this forum.

😒

Offline Xrossbow

« Reply #178 on: July 12, 2020, 04:14:59 PM »
Maybe he works with you, everybody works differently.

Well, I had 20 events only about 10 days ago so that is only one coming to pass for now. Therefore, I cannot speak of his accuracy yet, but I do trust those who can predict without questions being asked. There is no better proof of a reader having a real gift than those who can tell you what is going on and what WILL happen (present stuff right with no predictions right is equal to not gifted) without a single question asked. Once a question is asked the answer is a 50/50 chance for the reader and when they happen to have a lucky guess, then people say they are accurate.....nope, that is mere probability.

What I do wonder is how he can set up the number of events to 5 or 10. I would guess not everyone has events going on. Some will have a lot and some very few but I guess that by setting up 5 or 10 he gets secure money. I do wonder if out of 10 a couple may be accurate and the rest he makes them up along the way to comply with the number of events purchased. For me he would be more legit if he told you "let's see how many events I see for you". No one can determine in advance 5 or 10 or 15 and that makes me wary.

Some time ago, you would call terry and he would say just that, let me see how many events are coming in for you and then he charged $5 or $6?   I can't remember, per event.   when he changed this, I was told it was because people wanted a set amount and so he decided 5 or 10 but you can buy more as someone said they had purchased 20?   

I think that in 1-2 years everyone has 10 events happening as events can be small and insignifant, who doesn't have those too?    unless you live alone in the woods and then you still would have 5 events happen in 1-2 years even if it's something like, you get a leaky roof or you encounter a bear.   

Offline Xrossbow

« Reply #179 on: July 12, 2020, 04:25:21 PM »

How long did your events take to play out since you first started reading with him? Heard his predictions can last until 3 years... I got mine a month ago and had like 40 since, not one played out yet maybe because of the isolation and coronavirus thing. Waiting to see what's gonna happen though  :-\

10 days after my first read with terry he told me that a man would come on to me, even knowing I was in a relationship and that I would be taken aback by this man and how he would not take no for an answer.    I was in a restaurant having dinner with a friend when a customer came up to me and started flirting, when I told the man I was not interested and taken, he became somewhat agressive and more forward and it kind of scared me and then I remembered the prediction and Terry's advice to not worry about it, the man isn't going to cause me any more harm than this one moment, because I was worried when I left the restaurant tbh.

Terry's second event passed about 3 weeks later, the third was a couple weeks after that, I went back for 10 more and it took 4 months for more to pass but Terry's secret discalimer thing says that events can take up to 2 years.   what hit me is that Terry told me I would meet "Aidan"   this is NOT a common name and so I thought, its bullshit but sure enough just 5 weeks later I met her and he said in a reading last time that "MIchael" would take me to dinner and that has also since happened.

I referred a friend to Terry and she was told that she would meet a man named "louis or Luis"  and that he would cheat on her with a woman and she would find out by finding them in bed together and to avoid this, she should not even date this man, well my friend met Luis 3 days after the reading!!      she went out on a couple dates and then I reminded her of the reading and she dumped him, he went on to date someone else and ended up cheating on her.

I have now had 75 events in total.   56 have happened.  9 will never happen because I changed them, one example was, I will be offered a job but it means I have to leave my family, if you take it, you will be happy for a while but then want to come home and you wont be able to quit because of a contract.   I was offered the job, it was just as he said it was but I chose to not take the job so it didn't happen right?   but it did connect.    I might get new events today or sometime this week, I will post them!!