Author Topic: Terry Mitchell  (Read 123884 times)

Offline celiiyap

Re: Terry Mitchell
« Reply #150 on: June 24, 2020, 03:35:21 PM »
I have had over 70?   events from Terry, I take them seriously in the sense that I am on the look out for the names he throws out at me and whatever he warns me against but at the same time, I don't take it too seriously so I am not disappointed and yet out of 70-80 events that he has predicted, 32 have happened!

Some were major events and some were very minor, he says in his disclaimer that he cannot control what comes in and he has no way to know if it's big or small or important or not so I just let the minor shits slide.

I will say that he has thrown out 9 names at me and I have met or know all 9 of them, some were people in my life at the time, some were people I didn't know at all and then suddenly there they were!

I don't know if that helped you though?   lol

Thanks! He's confident and provides like detailed events- at least for me.. and took time to explain what the events meant. Read with him for 30 events and would like him to read more on other things like my career but he just focuses on my POI (like maybe 12/30) which incl. me and future POI being in a toxic relationship (like lots of fights, cheating etc). Great reading and I'll keep an eye on how this works out in 1-2 years.

Offline maggie214

« Reply #151 on: June 24, 2020, 09:01:09 PM »
This guy kind of scares the shit out of me, but curious - is he doing this via live chat or does he send them to you in a message format?  y issue is I want feedback on one area of my life and him just telling me random stuff like "you will see a person named X at the grocery store and get a weird vibe" really does not have value for me.  You cannot even ask anything remotely specific?

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #152 on: June 24, 2020, 10:35:57 PM »
If you’re buying events, no. You cannot ask. You can give him names people, but he says he cannot guarantee they will come up. He does readings too (via Chat, as all bitwine psychics do), but most people swear by his events.

Offline QueensLadyinNYC

« Reply #153 on: June 25, 2020, 02:43:37 AM »
Hi, a new member here. I just had a 10 events reading with Terry Mitchell, eight of them he kept mentioning about a 'man' so I don't know whether he was talking about the same man or different ones. One event was about some friends & another was about some family issues. I noticed one or two of them already happened in my life so I wonder if these 'Events' that he captured were mixed between past, present, & future events? Perhaps any of you who already got his readings before can share your experience? Thanks!

Offline Xrossbow

« Reply #154 on: June 25, 2020, 05:02:03 AM »
Hi, a new member here. I just had a 10 events reading with Terry Mitchell, eight of them he kept mentioning about a 'man' so I don't know whether he was talking about the same man or different ones. One event was about some friends & another was about some family issues. I noticed one or two of them already happened in my life so I wonder if these 'Events' that he captured were mixed between past, present, & future events? Perhaps any of you who already got his readings before can share your experience? Thanks!

I will answer but this was covered earlier by someone else.

Terry says that the only way he can pick up on a past event is if the event is having repurcussions in the here and now or is going to have them in the future, an example would be that a man cheats on you and then it is still grinding away at you and then the man comes back and it's all brought back, the memories, the relationship that could have been, the fact that he betrayed you.

but if an event was in the distant past that has no bearing on the present or future and sometimes they do but we don't always realize this, then it's not a past event.   

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #155 on: June 25, 2020, 05:52:08 AM »
Idk why but Terry like always includes my POI in the detailed events even though I said to him that we're not together yet as of now, just friends.
Which means that he's surely going to be my boyfriend in future as per his readings.

Since people swore by his events, I'll take that he'll be accurate in this.
He also included a few "men" like some people will I guess be approaching me in a couple of months, also he'll tell you if this is a coming romantic connection or not. Like in my case, he'll be mentioning that the "men" will be taking me hiking, or camping trip, so on.

Also this POI that I mentioned to him being my friend- according to his events he'll be toxic for me with a lot of disagreements, also at one point he could lie/cheat on me that I am done with him and broke off the relationship. Also he'll come back to me and ask for my forgiveness because the new girlfriend is toxic af, so my second relationship with him is basically free will. I've developed feelings for him but like his events make me question if I should be jumping in a relationship with him altogether...

Offline QueensLadyinNYC

« Reply #156 on: June 25, 2020, 01:10:10 PM »

I will answer but this was covered earlier by someone else.

Terry says that the only way he can pick up on a past event is if the event is having repurcussions in the here and now or is going to have them in the future, an example would be that a man cheats on you and then it is still grinding away at you and then the man comes back and it's all brought back, the memories, the relationship that could have been, the fact that he betrayed you.

but if an event was in the distant past that has no bearing on the present or future and sometimes they do but we don't always realize this, then it's not a past event.   

Thanks for this explanation! This is the first time I had a reading with Terry so I'm not familiar with his reading style. Also, as I mentioned, he kept mentioning about a 'man' in his events (he didn't give any name), can I safely assume that this 'man' is not always the same 'man'? i.e. a man in event #2 is poi, a man in event #3 is a friend, & we will only know who this 'man' is when the prediction happens? I went through this thread & if I'm not mistaken, that's the understanding I got from those who shared their reading experience with Terry. Fyi - I didn't ask any specific questions to Terry during the reading, no poi, no nothing, so I just let him typed his predictions & I read them without questioning anything.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2020, 01:12:50 PM by QueensLadyinNYC »

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #157 on: June 28, 2020, 06:33:47 PM »
I read with him a couple weeks ago, just events. The first 10 really could happen, I mean 4 sounded so much like the POI it threw me.. I tried another 10 a few days later and none of those seemed legit, but time will tell..

Offline SweetT

« Reply #158 on: June 29, 2020, 03:03:32 AM »
What was the success rate on his Q and A readings?

pfizer

« Reply #159 on: June 29, 2020, 03:16:00 AM »
he failed my 2 q & a
one about business one about personal
completely wrong

Offline Xrossbow

« Reply #160 on: June 30, 2020, 03:09:53 AM »
What was the success rate on his Q and A readings?

He no longer does q&a so i guess it doesnt matter too much but he wasnt right about mine, i guess that is why he quit doing it?

now he just offers "insights"   not sure what that means, will ask next time i call, next month because he is expensive!!   and events.

no updates from my end on events passing, just checking in and saw this and yeah i will post the next 10 events so you can see.

Offline QueensLadyinNYC

« Reply #161 on: June 30, 2020, 11:41:37 PM »
One of Terry Mitchell's events to me just came to pass! Unfortunately it was one of the negative ones  :'(

I also just had a Q&A with him about my POI & Terry somehow connected some events that he saw for me a few days earlier with my poi so it's kinda solving some puzzles about a few 'man' in my events which is good. Let's see if the rest of the events will pan out as well.

Does anyone have experience any of positive events of Terrys comes to fruition?

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #162 on: July 01, 2020, 04:27:55 AM »
So I’m curious about the events I received especially the first ten.. is there really no method to his events? Like nothing chronological they way he gives them? I don’t want to posts them but my first few seemed to almost tell a story of how things will go? Anyone have this? PM for details...

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #163 on: July 01, 2020, 04:34:16 PM »
Hit from an event: “A man makes you an offer you cannot refuse. This is coming up under business dealings so likely work or finances.” The owner of my company called me today. We rarely speak. In return for signing a two year contract to stay(I wasn’t looking to go anywhere to begin with!) I received an increase of $25000 per year and a $10000 signing bonus. Offer I can’t refuse indeed!

Offline QueensLadyinNYC

« Reply #164 on: July 01, 2020, 04:42:32 PM »
Hit from an event: “A man makes you an offer you cannot refuse. This is coming up under business dealings so likely work or finances.” The owner of my company called me today. We rarely speak. In return for signing a two year contract to stay(I wasn’t looking to go anywhere to begin with!) I received an increase of $25000 per year and a $10000 signing bonus. Offer I can’t refuse indeed!

Terry Mitchell's positive events did come to pass (not only the negative ones). Happy to know this, thanks for sharing & congratulations!!!  :)