Author Topic: Terry Mitchell  (Read 126786 times)

Offline Xrossbow

Re: Terry Mitchell
« Reply #135 on: June 07, 2020, 03:02:16 PM »
lol

I literally just hung up with this reader!

He is doing an faq on his page so if you have questions you have ever wanted to ask him, he just told me he is gathering them from clients past and present so maybe if you have questions you should go and ask him?

he hasn't upped his prices in nearly 2 years, its $85 for 10 events, that is what I paid last month, that is what I just now paid.
He upped them for newbies because the $10 deal is gone, I asked and he told me that people tend to play games more often when they know they only are paying out $10!       but he may add it back, he isn't sure.

events being due means in his words exactly (copy and pasted)      Before I can read Q&A for a client, after 8 days, New Events May be due, meaning that there is new information ready to be revealed, however, that being said, that is only if I continue Q&A, as of right now I am considering eliminating that as a service and you can also get new events whenever you want, some clients get them every day, some every week, some once a month, it's up to you!         

I swear are you guys asking questions?     did anyone ask him about his religion yet or are we just ASSuming shit?

I also just called Jamey, I needed to know about a WEIRD ASS SITUATION that I am finding myself in, I'm a lesbian as many of you know and I found myself completely attracted to a man, for me, that is weird.   So I asked both Terry and Jamey without revealing this to see what they could pick up.

NEITHER of them could pick the situation up.     Terry's events though did pick up the name Michael which is the name of the man I have feelings for so I think his events are spot on and he may be right to drop Q&A!!

Im sorry I got mad the other day, it's just that as a lesbian, I constantly see people being attacked for their sexuality, their gender choices and then when I see someone being attacked for their religious beliefs, especially when I have done the research and see that the religion in question isn't what the accuser says it is, I get pissy.    I am sure there are people out there that worship the devil but The Satanic temple aint one of them.

These are the events Terry just gave me:

1. A new neigbor will be aprenshive about me  (This is happening now as we speak)
2. I will feel the need to apologize to a man that I have caused harm to (This is very possible)
3. I will be taken down memory lane in regards to a woman I once dated (possible, of course)
4. I will attend a festival connected to the place I live with a man named Michael (wow)
5. I will be able to help a frightened young woman out of a dark place (possible)
6. I will meet an elderly man who seems to know me (This happened a few mins after we hung up, I went to Mcdonalds to get my morning coffee, they have the best coffee IMO, lol and this old man stopped me and said, I know you?    and it sparked a conversation and it turns out that he is the father of a girl I dated, it was weird, very random but now we are back in touch (the man I mean)  it seemed very random and minor though is what I mean and then it became so significant!
7. I will try to assist a man with my work but not being able to offer him much help (This is possible given I help people in my work and Terry doesn't know what I do for a living yet)
8. I will get caught up in a man's lies (sad but possible)
9. Cassandra and I will have trouble seeing eye to eye (This is a hit though it hasn't happened yet, I have a friend named Cassandra and lately...well, let's not go there)
10. A man steals something (he doesn't know what) and I get accused of it.  (Possible but scary)

I will update!    I do love the events though!

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #136 on: June 10, 2020, 12:20:53 AM »
Ok, had to jump in the Terry Mitchell pool just to see so got the 10 events today. I wouldn’t say anything doom and gloom. In fact the last is one I think I’m currently dealing with and really hopeful that he is correct. I did ask him if any of them could be recent past as one happened about 6 weeks ago. He replied,”The only way they could have happened in the past is if they are going to have repurcussions in the future, so for example, a woman cheats on you--this may have happened in the past but then she comes back and its brought up again, what she did and you have to deal with the same emotions as if its happening again“  Hope that helps anyone who had questions about that. I will keep updated when or if they come to pass. I don’t want to put them out for the universe to see until they do as it may disrupt the “flow”. A couple I am not looking forward to, others seem inconsequential,  and the one that I really do hope comes to pass if it references my current POI. He didn’t get a name with it so, bummer.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2020, 10:18:26 AM by Larryducs »

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #137 on: June 10, 2020, 03:11:53 AM »
@Zrossbow,  I wouldn't recommend posting your entire reading on this forum.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #138 on: June 10, 2020, 03:36:39 AM »
@Zrossbow,  I wouldn't recommend posting your entire reading on this forum.

I do it all the time - I even have an entire thread about my readings lol - Ive never had in issue in the 2 years Ive posted.
I dont think its an issue imo ;) Im such an open person I cant help it lol

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #139 on: June 10, 2020, 05:18:22 PM »
Probably because you read with the heavier hitters than the psychics in the gutter. It depends on if you suspect the reader is on the forum or has friends who report back to the reader. It's typically readers who don't get a lot of callers, but enough to call themselves readers. We've had some really big blowups with certain readers and then everyone jumps in the fray. It's been a mess, but those threads have long since been deleted. Readers who shouldn't even be on the forum mind you and then treat the person badly who had a reading.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #140 on: June 11, 2020, 10:03:46 PM »
I recently had mine and it was a waste of money. One cryptic one which could be a minor inconvenience or absolutely devastating, was very unclear.  Another that wasn’t worded well which could be a minor inconvenience or awful. And the rest I really could not care less about whether they come true or not. So inconsequential. Almost all about other people and nothing to do with me particularly.

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #141 on: June 12, 2020, 10:27:21 AM »
One event hit: A woman confronts you with suspicions that you have been unfaithful to her.

This happened last night, and not exactly in those words. I went to visit my dog and my ex wife was talking about how she felt so betrayed by me talking to another woman. Long back story and if you judge so be it. This discussion occurred with my ex and it didn’t hit me until now this very likely was the Event. So one hit for Terry, I’ll keep posted on the other nine

Offline Xrossbow

« Reply #142 on: June 12, 2020, 02:39:40 PM »
I recently had mine and it was a waste of money. One cryptic one which could be a minor inconvenience or absolutely devastating, was very unclear.  Another that wasn’t worded well which could be a minor inconvenience or awful. And the rest I really could not care less about whether they come true or not. So inconsequential. Almost all about other people and nothing to do with me particularly.

Did you ask him to clarify?     I always ask for clarification afterwards, he cannot go back and look for names that he didn't see the first time around but if he says for example, you will be...offered a new job.    and that's it, you can ask him, is it in my best interest to take the new job?    is it within the same field I work now?    this kind of thing, he has never told me he can't do that.

I just had a hit which I am posting in a moment but I have found that the events that seem silly and minor are usually the biggest events when they happen.   hope you find the answers you seek!

Offline Xrossbow

« Reply #143 on: June 12, 2020, 02:42:11 PM »
7. You will be caught up in a man's lies

This happened, I just found out a friend is a lying sack of shit and he pulled me into a series of lies and tried to divide me and several friends, drama queen!!

I won't be calling Terry for a while because I won't have the funds to do so but I am a loyal client for sure!     

I believe that if an event can be changed, a name would come up, for example, You will be caught up in Matthew's lies (that was his name)  and then I could have confronted or dropped him but since I didn't know who to talk to, it caught me by surprise but that's ok, this was one of those things that had to happen.

I hate liars.

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #144 on: June 19, 2020, 01:39:24 PM »
Another hit for Terry albeit very small. 8. A woman will mix up the date of your meeting: My mother just texted that she was confused did I meet with my attorney yesterday or is it next week. Very minor, very small, but did happen and only because she has had a few drinks this morning while celebrating her and my dads 49th anniversary. Again, minor but a hit.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #145 on: June 23, 2020, 07:39:33 PM »
Terry Mitchell is otherworldly to me - maybe we just connect ? Out of all the psychics I have tried he’s my #1 right now for accuracy

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #146 on: June 24, 2020, 01:07:23 AM »
Terry Mitchell is otherworldly to me - maybe we just connect ? Out of all the psychics I have tried he’s my #1 right now for accuracy

I’ve had two of twenty pass, both rather minor. Nothing else seems like it’s even remotely close to occurring but I’m keeping my eyes open for sure!

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #147 on: June 24, 2020, 01:24:08 AM »

I’ve had two of twenty pass, both rather minor. Nothing else seems like it’s even remotely close to occurring but I’m keeping my eyes open for sure!

When did you get your reading? And I got major predictions that were very horrifying.. wondering if I should take this seriously or not

Offline Xrossbow

« Reply #148 on: June 24, 2020, 02:07:57 AM »
I have had over 70?   events from Terry, I take them seriously in the sense that I am on the look out for the names he throws out at me and whatever he warns me against but at the same time, I don't take it too seriously so I am not disappointed and yet out of 70-80 events that he has predicted, 32 have happened!

Some were major events and some were very minor, he says in his disclaimer that he cannot control what comes in and he has no way to know if it's big or small or important or not so I just let the minor shits slide.

I will say that he has thrown out 9 names at me and I have met or know all 9 of them, some were people in my life at the time, some were people I didn't know at all and then suddenly there they were!

I don't know if that helped you though?   lol

Offline Dejatu

« Reply #149 on: June 24, 2020, 03:08:23 AM »
I’ve read with Terry before a few times. The first time, I asked for the 10 events. One of the events was super specific and was about something that had already happened. Maybe about 1 year before I got the reading. It wasn’t exact, but I could decipher what he was being shown. Another time, he got an event right I think- just it wasn’t as it was shown to him but I was able to make the connection so I hope.