Author Topic: Terry Mitchell  (Read 125751 times)

Offline Xrossbow

Re: Terry Mitchell
« Reply #120 on: June 04, 2020, 06:40:01 PM »
So, in reply to the man?   who said that Terry was a Satanist?

I have asked Terry point blank what his beliefs are and he told me that he is an Eclectic Unitarian Universalist, was raised Pagan and now practices a mix between these things.   The Satanic Temple among them, if you look at their tenets, they believe in compassion and empathy and love for people, equal rights, free choices on how we treat our own bodies, black lives matter and all in all its a very wonderful movement and in no way is that negative?

Satanists do not believe in the devil, dark magic or demons.

Also, if you really did go to his fb page, you would have seen his webpage? 

http://www.the-wish-list.yolasite.com/

Terry runs a charity and every penny that he makes from us goes to helping someone in need, he does homeless outreach, he helps single parents with medications and overdue bills, he makes sure that people have christmas trees and toys for their kids during the holidays and he runs a gift giveaway on his fb page where he loves to make people feel good and happy and he talks about Satanism on that webpage at the bottom of page 1.

He is a saint and even if some of his events don't seem to happen or happen in the time frame we think they should happen, I think who he is as a person trumps these mistakes, I don't think he is a fraud or a dark energy, so those who have claimed to be empaths and think someone like this could be dark?

How?     

I think you should send him a friend request on fb, don't tell him that you are a client because we are not allowed to be befriend our readers (bitwine tos)   and send him a mailing address and watch the magic that he does.   I will warn you that he is vegan and lives with his ex because of some kind of accident that he was in so there may be some drama there but I am his friend and he doesn't even realize I have called him for readings, I think he would have to delete me!!

Perhaps, research Thesatanictemple.com  ?        If as a Christian you are offended by this, why then call a psychic?   someone who consults with the spirits, isnt that Unbliblical??     Isnt seeking out mediums and soothsayers against God?     

Ps, I have had 60 events from Terry and 20 have happened in a year, Q&A...is iffy, I think he should NOT offer Q&A because his events are deadly accurate but Q&A not as much but again, he uses all of our money to help the old lady down the road have a hot meal so...I dont mind it so much these days!

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #121 on: June 05, 2020, 07:24:32 AM »
So, in reply to the man?   who said that Terry was a Satanist?

I have asked Terry point blank what his beliefs are and he told me that he is an Eclectic Unitarian Universalist, was raised Pagan and now practices a mix between these things.   The Satanic Temple among them, if you look at their tenets, they believe in compassion and empathy and love for people, equal rights, free choices on how we treat our own bodies, black lives matter and all in all its a very wonderful movement and in no way is that negative?

Also, if you really did go to his fb page, you would have seen his webpage? 

http://www.the-wish-list.yolasite.com/

Terry runs a charity and every penny that he makes from us goes to helping someone in need, he does homeless outreach, he helps single parents with medications and overdue bills, he makes sure that people have christmas trees and toys for their kids during the holidays and he runs a gift giveaway on his fb page where he loves to make people feel good and happy and he talks about Satanism on that webpage at the bottom of page 1.

He is a saint and even if some of his events don't seem to happen or happen in the time frame we think they should happen, I think who he is as a person trumps these mistakes, I don't think he is a fraud or a dark energy, so those who have claimed to be empaths and think someone like this could be dark?

How?     

I think you should send him a friend request on fb, don't tell him that you are a client because we are not allowed to be befriend our readers (bitwine tos)   and send him a mailing address and watch the magic that he does.   I will warn you that he is vegan and lives with his ex because of some kind of accident that he was in so there may be some drama there but I am his friend and he doesn't even realize I have called him for readings, I think he would have to delete me!!

Perhaps, research Thesatanictemple.com  ?        If as a Christian you are offended by this, why then call a psychic?   someone who consults with the spirits, isnt that Unbliblical??     Isnt seeking out mediums and soothsayers against God?     

Ps, I have had 60 events from Terry and 20 have happened in a year, Q&A...is iffy, I think he should NOT offer Q&A because his events are deadly accurate but Q&A not as much but again, he uses all of our money to help the old lady down the road have a hot meal so...I dont mind it so much these days!

I would never want to be friends with a psychic via social media ... gives me stalker vibes and too much room for cold readings based on Watever is shown on my social media page

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #122 on: June 05, 2020, 05:55:47 PM »

They do believe in satan which is along those same lines and they believe in the power of evil.

https://www.history.com/topics/1960s/satanism
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satanism
https://www.cnn.com/2015/12/11/living/5-things-satanists/index.html

Offline Kayrid

« Reply #123 on: June 05, 2020, 07:22:56 PM »
OMG I was reading this thread and it compelled me to try the 5 events for $10.  They are so random and I am scared now lol

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #124 on: June 05, 2020, 07:28:29 PM »
OMG I was reading this thread and it compelled me to try the 5 events for $10.  They are so random and I am scared now lol

If anything this thread should make u want to stay away from him but good luck with that reading

Offline Kayrid

« Reply #125 on: June 05, 2020, 09:43:45 PM »
Yeah, I should have stayed away hehe.  But, the reading don't make a whole lot of sense, so maybe it's nothing.

Offline Rosieroo17

« Reply #126 on: June 06, 2020, 05:42:13 AM »
I've been tempted to try him out of curiosity but seems pointless unless I'm  looking for help on a particular thing. Not sure i want rwndom events that I'll probably forget he told me and if they did happen in 5 years I won't remember to think "aha terry told me that would happen"  ;D

Offline Xrossbow

« Reply #127 on: June 06, 2020, 02:02:02 PM »
To the man?    who keeps making silly claims that Satanists worship Satan and believe in evil, some simple research (and I am not a Satanist)   reveals this.    And Terry told me he is affiliated with The Satanic Temple so the answers to the questions below are very important since someone has accused him of "being a Satanist"     Heck, I love what I read here so I may very well be one too and so might some of you!

If you are that concerned, why don't you simply ask him what his beliefs are?     I asked him if he believed in God once, he told me that he is a UU and believes in a Universal creator but he was raised Pagan and believes in something called "Ara" which from what I understand is "The Universe"      To be honest though, most psychics commune with spirits, as we all know some spirits are good and some are bad, do you ask them which?     

I hate misinformation.   Alestair crowley was not a Satanist at all and Satantists would not consider those that worship the devil to be Satanists, The church of satan calls these folks "Devil worshippers"     

https://thesatanictemple.com/
DO YOU WORSHIP SATAN?
No, nor do we believe in the existence of Satan or the supernatural. The Satanic Temple believes that religion can, and should, be divorced from superstition. As such, we do not promote a belief in a personal Satan. To embrace the name Satan is to embrace rational inquiry removed from supernaturalism and archaic tradition-based superstitions. Satanists should actively work to hone critical thinking and exercise reasonable agnosticism in all things. Our beliefs must be malleable to the best current scientific understandings of the material world — never the reverse.

DO YOU PROMOTE EVIL?
No. The Satanic Temple holds to the basic premise that undue suffering is bad, and that which reduces suffering is good. We do not believe in symbolic “evil.” We acknowledge blasphemy is a legitimate expression of personal independence from counter-productive traditional norms.

WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE?
We believe in reason, empathy, the pursuit of knowledge and our Seven Tenets:

One should strive to act with compassion and empathy toward all creatures in accordance with reason.

I myself have had 10 more of Terry's events in the last few weeks and  9 of them happened, they weren't minor things though at the time they did seem such and they didn't make a bit of sense but when the events happen, that changes.   I can suggest some other amazing readers though if there is concern.  Sophia, Jamey and Terry Mastaantonio (spelled very wrong)  are wonderful readers but one of them is a Witch so if that bothers you don't bother with them.   

So I don't really care if Terry gets his information by walking on water and calling on demons who live in the ocean, it works and he has literally saved a friend's life through his readings.    Ps, to the woman that said he has our full names, I don't use my full name on my profile and used someone else's credit card when I called (with permission of course)   and yet he was able to predict a name that would enter my life and did a few days later and tell me a lot about my personal life, including my brother Bill coming to Christmas, I hadn't spoken nor seen him in 4 years but Terry insisted I would for Christmas 2019 and there he was, at my door, ready to reconcile. 

Also bitwine requires security checks if a name doesnt match, mine didnt match also because as I said I was using my mom's credit card, Bitwine asked Terry to confirm and I did and told him my mom was Karol and I am JJ (I still haven't told him my name) but Paypal doesn't require these checks, this doesn't mean he is a fraud, how could he know about my future girlfriend, my brother coming home or my co worker nearly being killed?       

NO reader is perfect and I have seen on other threads people bashing other readers I trust with my life as if they are frauds because they got a time line wrong or a name wrong, I mean, are you psychic?    Be grateful that you have found someone that is even halfway able to help you (or more)

THIS is why I don't come here very often, I just saw the bashing of another reader on here because she couldn't see that the caller was giving her fake information, they aren't MIND READERS.   if you call and lie to them and make up shit, shit is gonna be wrong!    Im not a psychic and even I know that!

Also, I never suggested you tell Terry you are his client, that would be plain stupid because then he could just go to your profile or your friendship and tell you things he already knew, I said to do it anonymously, I doubt very much he remembers all of the names of the people that call and I doubt he does google searches on people, why would he?       Unless he really is a fraud that somehow looked me up from the name JJ.     

Don't bother to reply to me because I am taking a break from this ultra negative site, all I see is negativity, if you don't believe, don't call.    and I know it's off topic but someone in THIS thread called Jamey a few days ago and because she spelled words wrong (she was tired according to the thread)   they got on her ass, my god, what the f?   

bye!

pfizer

« Reply #128 on: June 07, 2020, 03:22:31 AM »
i agreed, dont trust then dont call or
tried once and wrong, dont call again

i don't know if he believes in satan or he has supernatural power whatever, tried him once, both relationship and business he was wrong, proved wrong.
then i dont need to try again.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #129 on: June 07, 2020, 05:48:20 AM »
Idk guys!!!!! Literally 10 more of his events came true for me over the past couple days - spot on as he said - I’m mind blown and this man is DEFFINITELY PSYCHIC - even if some of his stuff is wrong - the other things he knows are things he predicted that NO ONE COULD KNOW, unless you were psychic. Tbh he is my #1 for accuracy so far, even tho his general reading a couple months ago did contradict his events, but his events are literally crazy and they’ve all been happening man. That’s why I recommend his events before anything else

Tbh his events have  really helped me be able to prepare for certain things that were gonna happen and also avoid other events or change the ones I didn’t want to happen.

I’m just going to have to tell y’all the exact event and how it unfolded so you guys can know the details . I’ll update soon
« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 06:00:37 AM by bee.23 »

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #130 on: June 07, 2020, 11:28:10 AM »
None of my events have occurred yet, but I do figure I’d need to give it more time. Some of them are just completely random though. I see he upped his prices (ugh 😂).

What does it mean when he says “events are DUE” (see attached). I don’t understand that...

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline maggs30

« Reply #131 on: June 07, 2020, 12:02:16 PM »
None of my events have occurred yet, but I do figure I’d need to give it more time. Some of them are just completely random though. I see he upped his prices (ugh 😂).

What does it mean when he says “events are DUE” (see attached). I don’t understand that...

Wow he is trying to imply you need to get 10 more events every 8 days. Huge nope from me. That's not ethical.

Offline ferney456

« Reply #132 on: June 07, 2020, 01:48:22 PM »
He also wouldnt do a general read for me unless I do another events with him first... :o

Offline moonstar

« Reply #133 on: June 07, 2020, 01:55:04 PM »
I had 10 events predicted just over a year ago and not one of them has come to pass... they were very generic, but even so I can’t apply them to anything that has happened in my life in the past Year

pfizer

« Reply #134 on: June 07, 2020, 02:33:59 PM »
He also wouldnt do a general read for me unless I do another events with him first... :o

really??!! did he explain why???
thats a big NONONO to me