Author Topic: Terry Mitchell  (Read 123925 times)

Offline bee.23

Re: Terry Mitchell
« Reply #105 on: May 25, 2020, 07:05:12 PM »
So I just did his 5 events...has he ever seen a recent past event as one of his events? Weirdly I can see all 5 happening at some point...probably won’t happen as I think they will. Lol. But one of them I feel like happened 2 weeks ago already.  Not that it couldn’t happen again...just curious

I’ve wondered this too!! And would really like to know! Cause a few events he told me I feel definitely already happened exactly as he said , in the past lol

Offline Lexy1

« Reply #106 on: May 30, 2020, 02:47:32 AM »
Hey so just wanna post my experience about 5 out of like 25 that I’ve purchased over the last couple days have occurred in less than a week. I’m not posting paragraphs because yeah I don’t feel like it. But yeah he’s real lol like they really came true slightly different than I thought but directly related to how he said

Offline bee.23

« Reply #107 on: May 30, 2020, 03:00:46 AM »
Same. Mine keep coming true everyday - not how I think they will, but with the basic concept of the event still fully there. To me this is the most slept on reader on the forum. Even if all of his events don’t come to pass there is no doubt he is a real psychic like definitely gifted in seeing real future events. I get chills every time another one unfolds. Real experience

Offline Lexy1

« Reply #108 on: May 30, 2020, 03:50:14 AM »
Yeah bee put me on. And I’m glad she did. He’s good. I just get anxiety cus some of the shit is bad.  Lol so since some of the neutral stuff has happened I’m sure that shit Will
Too so I’m tryna avoid everything

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #109 on: May 30, 2020, 03:58:43 AM »
I was scared to death mine were going to be bad and then I don’t know which post made me say fine I’ll try him. I only did 5...none have come true yet...none were really bad...they were all kinda like okay....but then the last one I swear this happened 2 weeks before my reading. So not that it couldn’t happen again...but I really don’t feel like it will. But I was really worried he was gonna tell me that it wasn’t going anywhere with poi and I was going to be heartbroken. So I was pleasantly surprised that mine were just kinda like okay

Offline PsyGurl

« Reply #110 on: May 30, 2020, 08:27:18 PM »
Has anyone had an events reading with Terry Mitchel where he gives you names, and you actually have a connection to people with those names, but it’s not a close connection? He gave me two names for 2 separate events, one is a guy I know but we haven’t seen each other in over 10 yrs...with the other name, I racked my brains to think if  I knew anyone with that name, lol, and the only one I know with that name is my mechanic. And the event predicted with this mechanic really doesn’t have anything to do with me, so I will never know if it happens. I’m not close with my mechanic, lol!!! Did anyone ever get names from Terry, and have those things happen to a person with that name? How close were you with that person?

Offline ferney456

« Reply #111 on: May 31, 2020, 11:28:19 AM »
Gave me random names of people I've never known and I doubt i ever will!

Offline PsyGurl

« Reply #112 on: May 31, 2020, 08:28:30 PM »
I’ve had  other psychics over the years throw names out to me, asking who’s this person? I didn’t know anyone by that name, and I still don’t  ;D

Offline bee.23

« Reply #113 on: June 01, 2020, 01:16:41 PM »
I’ve had  other psychics over the years throw names out to me, asking who’s this person? I didn’t know anyone by that name, and I still don’t  ;D

Same!!! I’ve heard “mark” “Marie” “frank” “Alice/Alison” from different advisors ..... none of them happened

Offline PsyGurl

« Reply #114 on: June 01, 2020, 04:33:58 PM »
I used to get “robert” a lot...still don’t know him lol  ;D

Offline ferney456

« Reply #115 on: June 03, 2020, 06:59:30 AM »
So far two out of 20 of his events have happened- small things.

I got the events 2 weeks back I think.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #116 on: June 03, 2020, 09:57:33 AM »
Ummm don’t hate me but I bought like literally 100 events lmao... I was so fascinated by them and curious but yeah only a handful have happened in 2 months out of the 100.

3 more came true today and it’s amazing every time. Dude is really gifted like real visions of future stuff - he just sorta misinterprets the way he relays some of the events a bit lol - you got to fit it together - but when it does it’s mind blowing

It makes me wonder if really all of those 100 could come true .... I doubt 😂 but I do know FOR A FACT THIS MAN IS GIFTED AND WORKS FOR ME even if they don’t all come true which they probably won’t, the ones that have have already showed me he gets real visions of future events

I just seriously doubt all of them are gonna come true cause some sound too unrealistic

If you guys are extra greedy and interested lol.... I’ll make another post stating the exact event prediction and how it unfolded each time one does, or has in the past, to help keep y’all better informed
« Last Edit: June 03, 2020, 10:00:21 AM by bee.23 »

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #117 on: June 03, 2020, 10:10:31 AM »
Ummm don’t hate me but I bought like literally 100 events lmao... I was so fascinated by them and curious but yeah only a handful have happened in 2 months out of the 100.

3 more came true today and it’s amazing every time. Dude is really gifted like real visions of future stuff - he just sorta misinterprets the way he relays some of the events a bit lol - you got to fit it together - but when it does it’s mind blowing

It makes me wonder if really all of those 100 could come true .... I doubt 😂 but I do know FOR A FACT THIS MAN IS GIFTED AND WORKS FOR ME even if they don’t all come true which they probably won’t, the ones that have have already showed me he gets real visions of future events

I just seriously doubt all of them are gonna come true cause some sound too unrealistic

If you guys are extra greedy and interested lol.... I’ll make another post stating the exact event prediction and how it unfolded each time one does, or has in the past, to help keep y’all better informed

What are events? How does that work? I’m curious.

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #118 on: June 03, 2020, 11:37:32 AM »
Instead of an actual reading where you ask questions, he basically throws out information. Completely random (which can be both good and bad). Example:

1. you will meet a man who tells you that he’s seen you somewhere before and uses that as an excuse to talk to you
2. Someone you know that is close to you will lie to you and it hurts. They’re close in age
3. A relative of yours will tell you they’re pregnant and want you to be the godmother and you’ll say “yes” (I actually got that as one of mine). I’m agnostic so no way in hell I’ll be a godmother
4. Someone that you know likes someone you have history with

Things like that. You can give him the name of your POI, but he will straight up tell you that he can’t guarantee they’ll come up at all. Mine didn’t in the first round of events I purchased.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #119 on: June 03, 2020, 11:47:48 AM »
I really do think possibly he throws out random events that will never apply or be accurate, just so they sound interesting and then - the other half of the events are actually  insanely accurate. And it’s worth taking the chance to find out which ones do happen - that’s just how I feel tbh but I guess we will see within 2-3 years. Y’all already know I’m a fan of those events and will continue reading with him like forever lol