Author Topic: Terry Mitchell  (Read 123917 times)

Offline CancerBumble

Re: Terry Mitchell
« Reply #90 on: May 12, 2020, 02:13:49 AM »
While you guys are discussing all that.......

Another one of his events just came true 10 minutes ago 🤦🏽‍♀️
oh no, bee! I hope all is OK

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #91 on: May 12, 2020, 02:59:46 AM »
While you guys are discussing all that.......

Another one of his events just came true 10 minutes ago 🤦🏽‍♀️

Hope you’re okay!! I’m curious if his events are just random for you or if they contradict what other readers have predicted?

Offline ferney456

« Reply #92 on: May 12, 2020, 06:11:27 AM »
I’m just hoping bee that it’s just his random events that are coming true for you and that is it.

Takecare x

Offline bee.23

« Reply #93 on: May 18, 2020, 05:54:52 PM »
Today... another one of his predictions came true, but it was in no way how I ever imagined. I’m mind numbingly stricken with grief at the moment and don’t even know how to cope with this. It’s the worst thing that could have ever happened to me and he was correct. I spent the last 4 hours an emotional basket case. I don’t know how he sees what he does, but I’m humbled by it

Before - it was his random events coming true - not pleasant ones but ones I dealt with fine. This one was catastrophic and I don’t know how he could’ve predicted this

« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 06:00:29 PM by bee.23 »

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #94 on: May 18, 2020, 06:07:34 PM »
Today... another one of his predictions came true, but it was in no way how I ever imagined. I’m mind numbingly stricken with grief at the moment and don’t even know how to cope with this. It’s the worst thing that could have ever happened to me and he was correct. I spent the last 4 hours an emotional basket case. I don’t know how he sees what he does, but I’m humbled by it

Before - it was his random events coming true - not pleasant ones but ones I dealt with fine. This one was catastrophic and I don’t know how he could’ve predicted this

I'm so sorry Bee. Hope it wasn't your sister like you talked about before. ❤ prayers and love to you

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #95 on: May 22, 2020, 09:52:36 AM »
other than the events.
anyone tried his regular readings ? and how accurate it is ?

Offline bee.23

« Reply #96 on: May 22, 2020, 11:40:26 AM »
other than the events.

His regular reading was decent but not great, because what he said DIRECTLY contradicted things he would tell me in the events (about my long term future) lol. I at least think he’s much better than any of these other people. I have a friend who he’s worked for as well. Not fully, but well enough. I’ll update more on my predictions as time unfolds, but he’s 100% worth a shot. I’d recommend his events over his general readings cause that’s what had higher accuracy with me. Even though he’s pretty expensive.. and be ready to hear pretty negative stuff, scary even
« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 06:07:15 PM by bee.23 »

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #97 on: May 25, 2020, 12:53:51 AM »
other than the events.

I know Bee hasn’t had luck with his general, but I got a general with him on Tuesday and by Friday morning literally 80% of the reading came to pass. Right now, him, Stephanie Teresa and Queen or Cups are the only ones who have gotten 80%+ accuracy and predictions that actually come to pass.

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #98 on: May 25, 2020, 01:18:54 AM »
How far out do his events normally read? I remember getting 10 events with him, but nothing happened as of yet. 4/10 had to do with jewelry that goes missing (not mine) or whatever. I take it I’ll turn to a life of crime and start swiping jewelry or something 😊 I chuckled after I got them. He was VERY nice. I always have issues with Bitwine linking to my paypal. It’s SO annoying. He was able to help me out so I could read with him.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #99 on: May 25, 2020, 06:02:36 PM »
I told my friend to read with him the other day and she got 5 events. 3 of them came true within 1 day and she was mind blown, because it’s stuff he genuinely could not have known, That made no sense to her at the time, which has been my experience too. He says his events go out one or two years, and not longer than that. But I honestly feel like it would be longer, based off of the things he told me, as I have no plans to get married to anybody in the next two years, and he said I would. Also, I feel like half of his events work for some people, and the other half don’t. Because some of the stuff he told me, just would not apply, while other stuff he said was very accurate with these events. I wouldn’t  be surprised if he throws in random events that don’t apply, and then gives you very accurate ones too, because that’s what it feels like. His reading style is very interesting though, and I would at least definitely recommend him. I will 100% continue to read with him in the future for EVENTS only

Offline bee.23

« Reply #100 on: May 25, 2020, 06:06:23 PM »
Honestly I’m shocked he doesn’t have more feedback than this on his thread, and more people talking about him

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #101 on: May 25, 2020, 06:07:01 PM »
Yes that’s when the first jewelry event came out. He mentioned marriage and me giving back a ring. I thought “huh, THAT’S not happening!” If a man wastes my time and we break off a marriage or engagement, I’m keeping that bad boy (ring) 😂😂

Offline bee.23

« Reply #102 on: May 25, 2020, 06:10:00 PM »
Yes that’s when the first jewelry event came out. He mentioned marriage and me giving back a ring. I thought “huh, THAT’S not happening!” If a man wastes my time and we break off a marriage or engagement, I’m keeping that bad boy (ring) 😂😂

Right lol... I’d be like SUCKAAA mine now 😂
Can I ask how long ago did he make that jewlery prediction /the ring prediction for you ?

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #103 on: May 25, 2020, 06:22:11 PM »
So I just did his 5 events...has he ever seen a recent past event as one of his events? Weirdly I can see all 5 happening at some point...probably won’t happen as I think they will. Lol. But one of them I feel like happened 2 weeks ago already.  Not that it couldn’t happen again...just curious

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #104 on: May 25, 2020, 06:23:19 PM »
Exactly! 😂😂

It was earlier this year, so still plenty of time left to go (I want to say February?) funny enough, I completely forgot I read with him and thought I hadn’t until I went back through my chats on Bitwine and thought, “oh yeah!!” Then I remembered him haha!

anything