Author Topic: Terry Mitchell  (Read 123790 times)

Offline bee.23

Re: Terry Mitchell
« Reply #75 on: May 08, 2020, 01:58:36 AM »
Guys what zeeeee fawk... this dudes “events” are literally coming true one by one. Another one just happened yesterday, I think this is the 6th or 7th to unfold

Offline bee.23

« Reply #76 on: May 08, 2020, 02:19:38 AM »
thats crazy. i did his 5 events last year, and none have come to pass

Maybe it’s cause I purchased 10 with him 3 different times. So that’s 30 events... omg I sound like a binger now. Guess I’m perfect for this forum  lolol . In all honesty tho I have a friend who says she got 10 of his events and only 1 happened, years later

Offline bee.23

« Reply #77 on: May 08, 2020, 04:12:49 AM »
Does ANYBODY know the latest time frame of his events happening. Like years later “3 years later”... “5 years later” ? No one seems to be able to tell me cause one of the guys events is that basically a a few people I know would pass, and also that I’ll get married to someone. But that seems unrealistic for marriage if it were to unfold in 1-2 years. He also said a man will want to start a family with me. That sounds serious to happen within 1-2 years when I’m not dating currently and not open to it

pfizer

« Reply #78 on: May 08, 2020, 05:02:15 AM »
i tried him again  out of curiosity. its Q&A
business issue; it's not very specific but still it's prediction
about POI; i am so surprised; he seemed pick up on a completely different person
he said he  has many women on hand and he has been dating like crazy...
this guy stays home like 20 hours a day to take care of his sick mom...i dont know how he can go dating like crazy with this burden & tough jobs on hand...maybe he has been dating the medical assistant/nurses? lol

anyway, i dont think i will try him again; guess connection was not good between me and him.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #79 on: May 08, 2020, 06:17:43 AM »
i tried him again  out of curiosity. its Q&A
business issue; it's not very specific but still it's prediction
about POI; i am so surprised; he seemed pick up on a completely different person
he said he  has many women on hand and he has been dating like crazy...
this guy stays home like 20 hours a day to take care of his sick mom...i dont know how he can go dating like crazy with this burden & tough jobs on hand...maybe he has been dating the medical assistant/nurses? lol

anyway, i dont think i will try him again; guess connection was not good between me and him.

Yea I feel you idk. I’m confused by him he told me in a general reading a negative outcome with my ex. But then his events contradict it lol

pfizer

« Reply #80 on: May 08, 2020, 06:25:51 AM »
nah bee i wouldn't take him serious at all
he was very confident but i knew he was plain wrong lol
its ok he s just not my guy lol

but if he was contradictory to your case then simply forget about his reading, it just discredited a lot whatever he said

Offline aries1995

« Reply #81 on: May 09, 2020, 11:49:32 PM »
I did the 5 events reading with him and everything was very generic such as you'll attend a 4th of July party and you'll notice chemistry between two people. So I wouldn't take much notice of what he says

Offline bee.23

« Reply #82 on: May 10, 2020, 01:28:56 PM »
I have been reading with him since September 2019. I also got somewhat addicted and bought tons and tons of events from him. Only a handful have come true. I also wonder if they come true because he put it in my head or prompted me to do thing he said would happen? I also will say that the events are mostly doom and gloom catastrophic events!! I would leave each chat feeling scared, anxious and concerned! He wouldn't just mention things about me but also family members!! Like my sister will collapse but I can't tell if she makes it to the hospital in time! of course it is entirely possible for these things to happen at any time but a part of me feels that if I have this in my head, I can almost wish this into existence! Like if I keep worrying about it, and putting that energy out there, eventually it will occur! And if it does happen, I don't have further details so how can I even prevent something if that's even possible. I asked him that and he told me to continue to do the events to see what unfolds and what more info comes out! Of course that should have been a red flag right there,
The other things he mentioned don't really fit into my current life so I guess I will have to see in 3-5 years! The names of the people he mentioned are nobody I currently know or interact with and I always check back on previous chats just to see. The readings that aren't events are sometimes correct but also at times are completely off and I mean way off! I stopped getting readings cause it was causing me more stress than helping! Another psychic I used to speak with always said that if you are psychic, you are given messages and unfortunately its difficult to interpret those messages all the time or reveal how they fit into the person's life. So he could be legitimately picking up on things but misinterpreting them. They could be relevant but that's not how he's relating it. I don't know! Its too costly to not know and also too stressful! LOL I hope this helps!

Yeah yo! Same!! He told me I would grieve at a woman’s bedside and not allow them to take away the body. My brothers an alcoholic and he said another event was... “a man will swear to you that he hates god at the memorial service for taking away his sister” and another one was “a man will drown himself in the bottle with results that will be catastrophic to him and I feel you will be the only one to reach him at this time “”

So basically I know he was predicting my sister would pass, and my brother would revert to his alcoholism

That’s so dark and regardless of if it comes true or not I don’t believe readers should speak on death or catastrophic events like that as it can create so much darkness, anxiety, and blocks (unless you specifically ask them to speak on death) I was thinking my events would be normal day to day things but all of them were sooooooooo terrible + negative

He also said I’ll get married to someone

I’m not getting married in the next few years so if any of this comes true it has to be over like 3-5 years (which is why I’m wondering how long some of these predictions take to happen cause he told me most was 1-2 years, but others say it can take 3-5)

He also said a man with no kids will want to start a family with me

So honestly everything you just stated helps so much. I feel like psychics can get visions but misinterpret a lot cause we never know the surrounding elements and or FREE WILL AND CHOICE which plays a massive outcome. He could see where things look like they’re headed based off his vision and speak on that, but that information is never 100% accurate cause of our free will and how we react to those events . Living in the future creates too much anxiety over things that haven’t even unfolded yet and I feel like some of his events the way he interprets it is a little off, but still relevant. So we will think something is what it’s not, and create these false little realities in our head

I’m very curious to how he reads tho, if he uses tools or just gets visions

But literally guys so many of his events are coming true for me, regardless of whether his general question/answer reading was wrong or not, which is why I would recommend his events over his readings IF ANYTHING

Regardless he’s the only person I ever flat out cried after a reading from
« Last Edit: May 10, 2020, 01:38:35 PM by bee.23 »

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #83 on: May 10, 2020, 10:29:44 PM »
Okay I have to chime in since his predictions for you were so negative. I never posted this before because I figured it was one of those things people could stumble upon themselves and I do actually try to avoid drama here. Terry is a self-proclaimed satanist. I discovered this by searching him on Facebook. He's public about it. You can search him by just putting in his name and filtering his city that he has listed on his bitwine profile to confirm. I also then Googled him and he had a you tube account back then (this was years ago, not sure if he still does) promoting witchcraft and satanism. Each to his own, but I personally would be praying against his negative/dark predictions if he had spoken them over my life.

I read with him once and wasn't impressed with his events. I ended a relationship because of the Q&A reading and yes, I'm certain that guy and I would've broken up eventually if I hadn't. Terry said he'd end things, so I did it first. I've posted this before, but I'm stating it again because I'll never know if Terry would've been right and I have nothing against him. That's not the point of this post, but as a person of faith I did feel creeped out after I found out I'd read with a satanist. I kept it to myself, but now after seeing some of the dark events he's predicted I feel compelled to share it and I don't feel bad since I discovered that tidbit on his public profile.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #84 on: May 10, 2020, 11:00:21 PM »
Okay I have to chime in since his predictions for you were so negative. I never posted this before because I figured it was one of those things people could stumble upon themselves and I do actually try to avoid drama here. Terry is a self-proclaimed satanist. I discovered this by searching him on Facebook. He's public about it. You can search him by just putting in his name and filtering his city that he has listed on his bitwine profile to confirm. I also then Googled him and he had a you tube account back then (this was years ago, not sure if he still does) promoting witchcraft and satanism. Each to his own, but I personally would be praying against his negative/dark predictions if he had spoken them over my life.

I read with him once and wasn't impressed with his events. I ended a relationship because of the Q&A reading and yes, I'm certain that guy and I would've broken up eventually if I hadn't. Terry said he'd end things, so I did it first. I've posted this before, but I'm stating it again because I'll never know if Terry would've been right and I have nothing against him. That's not the point of this post, but as a person of faith I did feel creeped out after I found out I'd read with a satanist. I kept it to myself, but now after seeing some of the dark events he's predicted I feel compelled to share it and I don't feel bad since I discovered that tidbit on his public profile.

OMG WTFFFFFF. Why did I not know this !!!!
No thank you for sharing! You never know what people are working with so it’s so important to be cautious in this psychic realm
« Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 09:48:44 PM by bee.23 »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #85 on: May 11, 2020, 03:10:30 PM »
But what did you think psychics were connecting with to get you information? Cuddly care bears in the clouds? Most if not all psychic readings include connecting with spirits (regardless of whatever angels they talk about) and such and thats why cleansing your aura afterwards is very important.
This.
 :D :D ;D ;D ;)

Offline bee.23

« Reply #86 on: May 11, 2020, 10:48:32 PM »
While you guys are discussing all that.......

Another one of his events just came true 10 minutes ago 🤦🏽‍♀️

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #87 on: May 11, 2020, 11:48:27 PM »
His events are quite random. Things I wouldn’t think to even THINK of at all. I’m curious.

ETA: I had purchased 10 and I wouldn’t consider them Doom & Gloom...well, except maybe 1.5 lol. They were just...random. Like “Huh...where the hell did that come from?”

Also, does he change his code words after every reading? I DO remember the REAL word being one thing and then when we were done, I was lingering in his page and noticed a different “real” code word where mine had been. If so, that was hella quick!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 11:57:35 PM by LillyPad99 »

Offline aries1995

« Reply #88 on: May 11, 2020, 11:49:58 PM »
Hope you’re ok bee and it wasn’t a bad event that just happened!

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #89 on: May 12, 2020, 02:06:57 AM »
While you guys are discussing all that.......

Another one of his events just came true 10 minutes ago 🤦🏽‍♀️

Hope everything is ok.