Author Topic: Terry Mitchell  (Read 123748 times)

Offline bee.23

Re: Terry Mitchell
« Reply #60 on: April 28, 2020, 06:51:22 PM »
Oh geez thanks guys- so basically majority of his predictions just don’t come true then - it did feel dark but we will see what unfolds. It’s  crazy he could make all those predictions @seeker and none happen for you!  I felt like that could be the case cause majority of things he said I didn’t understand or were phrases I couldn’t validate that would apply to other people - so I feel strongly a lot of the stuff said could be made up just to add events that hold no weight to you or life and throw in 1-2 that do stick. Thanks a lot for the advice, feeling much better today regardless

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #61 on: April 29, 2020, 09:40:27 PM »
Totally, Bee. Literally throw that reading away and don’t let it affect you. Manifest your own thoughts and what you know to be true. This guy is such a fraud. I am an empath with strong ability to read energy and he is legit a charlatan with dark energy. Burn some sage and move on. He’s awful.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #62 on: April 30, 2020, 07:49:17 AM »
Totally, Bee. Literally throw that reading away and don’t let it affect you. Manifest your own thoughts and what you know to be true. This guy is such a fraud. I am an empath with strong ability to read energy and he is legit a charlatan with dark energy. Burn some sage and move on. He’s awful.

Oh gosh! Thank you! I was truly very put off by these events.. but also intrigued. I also am an empath, and near broke down in tears after the reading.. it was quite overwhelming. Escpecially after going months with hardly getting any readings, and only giving readings to people! It was a negative energy to enter back into while seeking guidance of my own
« Last Edit: April 30, 2020, 08:41:23 AM by bee.23 »

Offline lavendermoonchild

« Reply #63 on: May 04, 2020, 06:52:39 AM »
When it comes to Terry I have had events come true but also Q&A readings come true. Still waiting on two events to pass from a recent Q&A but he got information about one question I asked that I hadn’t divulged to him

Offline bee.23

« Reply #64 on: May 04, 2020, 07:03:43 AM »
Idk because his q&a  reading I had with him he said things that contradicted his events - so something has to be off here

Offline lavendermoonchild

« Reply #65 on: May 04, 2020, 07:37:32 AM »
Idk because his q&a  reading I had with him he said things that contradicted his events - so something has to be off here

I just asked questions about some current situations, haven’t had events from him since the start of last year

Offline bee.23

« Reply #66 on: May 04, 2020, 11:44:49 AM »
Nooooo guys literally his events are coming true for me one by one 😩 this is the 5th one to happen today

I’m doooooomed 😭😭😭😭

Offline ferney456

« Reply #67 on: May 04, 2020, 11:45:32 AM »
Nooooo guys literally his events are coming true for me one by one 😩 this is the 4th one to happen today

I’m doooomed 😭😭😭😭

Were his events cool and relevent or just random stuff you dont even care about?

Offline bee.23

« Reply #68 on: May 04, 2020, 11:46:14 AM »
Nooooo guys literally his events are coming true for me one by one 😩 this is the 4th one to happen today

I’m doooomed 😭😭😭😭

Were his events cool and relevent or just random stuff you dont even care about?

Literally random crazy shit that made no sense at the time then it literally happens

I’m moving to North Korea fck this 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Offline ferney456

« Reply #69 on: May 04, 2020, 11:46:50 AM »

I’m doooomed 😭😭😭😭

Literally random crazy shit that made no sense at the time then it literally happens

But i mean stuff of importance or random shit like you will see a crow?

Offline bee.23

« Reply #70 on: May 04, 2020, 11:48:23 AM »

I’m doooomed 😭😭😭😭

But i mean stuff of importance or random shit like you will see a crow?

He definitely threw out random events that were pointless and I wouldn’t ever be able to validate, but the others he gave me were serious things with big meaning, and they’re happening one by one. Smh I feel sick.

Offline ferney456

« Reply #71 on: May 04, 2020, 05:37:29 PM »
I did his events and they were mostly all positive thank god but a few in there about being tricked by someone etc. Will wait and see how it all goes.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #72 on: May 04, 2020, 09:10:22 PM »
Lucky! Mine were all awfully negative

Offline ferney456

« Reply #73 on: May 05, 2020, 06:12:47 AM »
I'm so sorry bee... try not to think about it too much many people have said theirs didnt happen... hugs to you xxx

Offline Flyingsoul

« Reply #74 on: May 06, 2020, 02:11:53 AM »
Hey I actually did read with Terry Mitchell like 2 years ago for the 5 events.
What he told me out of those 5 events either positive and very general and random, no negative at all.
But 2 years past, none of them came true lol
Maybe he wasn't connected to me.