Author Topic: Terry Mitchell  (Read 123750 times)

Offline icexgb

Re: Terry Mitchell
« Reply #45 on: January 19, 2020, 07:29:15 PM »
what he is predicting is just simply BS. events that will happen but might be about a person who sat next to you in a cafe..   why would I care in the first place?  and how could you tell if those events did happen?

pfizer

« Reply #46 on: January 24, 2020, 04:56:24 PM »
what he is predicting is just simply BS. events that will happen but might be about a person who sat next to you in a cafe..   why would I care in the first place?  and how could you tell if those events did happen?

i laught sooo bad  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Dxbguppy1

« Reply #47 on: February 03, 2020, 11:14:48 AM »
Just wanted to add here Terry Mitchell saw an number 8 in terms of me and POI reconciling or contact/meeting. He contacted me yday and suggested meeting on 8th!

So far on the ball, Leeloo and Terry Mitchell.

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2020, 08:17:55 PM »
Tried him with events and per minute...

His events I would say 1-2 out of five may have come to pass for me. When I talked to him per minute he didn't really give me any details or insight. I find him to be a bit condescending and rude. He literally told me he can't clarify any of the events even if I pay per minute. Also refused to do any more events until my last events passed. Too expensive for such vague information.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #49 on: February 20, 2020, 02:24:09 AM »
PinkyD, I m sorry but I don't know how to highlight you or your post?

Terry offers clarifications on events, maybe you should call him and ask him if that is what he means instead of being confused as to what he means?

I called him just now to see if Aidan could be a girl and I told him I am gay and he said that Aidan is most for sure a MAN.  Not a butch woman or anything along those lines!

JMO

That’s so weird, he did the opposite for me. I got 10 events and then purchased a reading with him after (cause I was bewildered and needed clarification) and he specifically told me he wouldn’t  answer any of my questions that related to his events. I was super disappointed. He gave seemingly very plausible event predictions, but his reading was really really negative for me

Offline bee.23

« Reply #50 on: February 20, 2020, 02:34:43 AM »
I tried him, but what he told me was completely different to what everyone else has told me... so I don´t know if that means everyone else will be wrong or if he is completely off?

SAME!!!!!

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #51 on: February 20, 2020, 03:47:49 AM »
Wow! That’s awful! I’m sorry you had that type of reading with him. I personally wouldn’t spend a dime again on him. He doesn’t offer clarification and some of his events are so vague they could apply to anyone. I went through a few of the events he mentioned and maybe 2-3 I could actually pin to something. Others from like 2 years ago I still cannot pin point but are so general like “a woman will confess to a man she slept with another man” that they can apply to anyone in the course of my life. I would not let that affect your energy.

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #52 on: February 20, 2020, 03:51:02 AM »
PinkyD, I m sorry but I don't know how to highlight you or your post?

Terry offers clarifications on events, maybe you should call him and ask him if that is what he means instead of being confused as to what he means?

I called him just now to see if Aidan could be a girl and I told him I am gay and he said that Aidan is most for sure a MAN.  Not a butch woman or anything along those lines!

JMO

That’s so weird, he did the opposite for me. I got 10 events and then purchased a reading with him after (cause I was bewildered and needed clarification) and he specifically told me he wouldn’t  answer any of my questions that related to his events. I was super disappointed. He gave seemingly very plausible event predictions, but his reading was really really negative for me

I also asked for clarification and he said he doesn’t do that.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #53 on: February 20, 2020, 04:26:36 AM »
Wow! That’s awful! I’m sorry you had that type of reading with him. I personally wouldn’t spend a dime again on him. He doesn’t offer clarification and some of his events are so vague they could apply to anyone. I went through a few of the events he mentioned and maybe 2-3 I could actually pin to something. Others from like 2 years ago I still cannot pin point but are so general like “a woman will confess to a man she slept with another man” that they can apply to anyone in the course of my life. I would not let that affect your energy.

Yea smh! He told me “you’ll need to drop the LAWSUIT,” something about it might be good for my cause but in the end I will not win and it won’t be favorable for my emotional health. I’m like WHAT LAWSUIT? Omg

« Last Edit: December 25, 2020, 10:20:13 AM by bee.23 »

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #54 on: February 21, 2020, 03:20:15 AM »

I wouldn’t focus on that as to not draw attention to it or being energy into it. He says a lot of random stuff in my opinion and I think maybe 2-3 things that are vague happen... “you’ll step on dog poo on your way to work” so then you’re paranoid over stepping in poo.

Yea smh! He told me “you’ll need to drop the LAWSUIT,” something about it might be good for my cause but in the end I will not win and it won’t be favorable for my emotional health. I’m like WHAT LAWSUIT? Omg

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #55 on: February 21, 2020, 10:12:33 AM »
So i did the 5 events from Terry last May and at the time I couldn't relate to a single event, I mean I speculated and pondered and prayed to God none of the events he listed would come to pass as they were not all positive and honestly, didn't fit the frame of my life at the time. That changed in a heartbeat at the end of May. And 3 out of the 5 events he listed happened big time. I think they started coming to pass around September 2019, so that was about 4 months out. I never in a million years would have thought that his events would occur as it seemed so far fetched but life is funny like that and I guess some things are really predestined. I'm not singing his praises or anything because I did a $60 session where I could ask questions and what we discussed never came to pass, funny enough, he and a lot of to psychics predicted similar outcomes but it just never played out that way. But those events - damn. He's legit af. Blunt though. And I'm scared of his events more now knowing that he's accurate. I'm still waiting out the remaining two. But they weren't pleasant events anyway so I hope they don't occur lol.

But yeah, he's the real deal. Events only though, can't vouch for in depth readings.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #56 on: April 28, 2020, 03:53:31 AM »
Well, guys, like many of us struggling with POI issues. I sort of relapsed in a binge today after 3 months of hardly reading. I read with Terry again because one of his events just came true like literally...word for word... and it was so unexpected and wild, the way it happened. I got 20 more events, and they were all particularly mortifying.

I am pretty sure he implied my sister would pass away either this year, or next year and I would be grieving by her bed side with my brother. Also that someone else very close to me will be on his death bed too, and Ill need to make sure I say everything possible, in case he dies. Said I would be involved in some court proceeding and if I dont testify I will be put in jail. And also, that I would be filing a lawsuit on someone. Tbh, multiple things he predicted sounded very well like they could be true, and I am just overwhelmed now. He stated I would be getting married too, like to someone other than my POI and everything just sounds crazy intense. Does anyone know how far out his predictions can go, because it just doesnt seem plausible to marry someone that soon, when I have not even met them yet. He states some predictions happen by latest 1-2 years, but I just would be very suprised if I got MARRIED in that time frame. Overall, this is just all so intimidating. After everything I have heard today, I really am near close to leaving this forum, and putting all of this behind me permanently.

You guys have been so supportive on this journey, and I would love to hear from you all right now about this.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #57 on: April 28, 2020, 03:57:13 AM »
I did the 10 events  for $40.
He’s not good with time frames. It can happen in 5 years what he said. No major events, just whatever he comes up with for you.
And who the heck thinks of a minor prediction that was made 1 or 3 years ago?  He just threw sentences at me without any connection to me.
He told me: “a woman, Natalie or Natalia will make a deal with the devil, this is course not coming in as a literal devil, just that she makes a deal that she lives to regret it.”
I do not know anyone with those names. LOL!!!
Another one: “It’s  a race against time when a woman is rushed into surgery”. Whatever that means.

Can I ask, did he say his events can take up to 5 years to happen? Or what made you believe this? He told me they can take up to 1-2 years, but the things he predicted for me I could not see unfolding in that short of a time frame. Which is why I am inclined to believe you when you state 5 years..

Offline seeker123

« Reply #58 on: April 28, 2020, 11:35:21 AM »
Well, guys, like many of us struggling with POI issues. I sort of relapsed in a binge today after 3 months of hardly reading. I read with Terry again because one of his events just came true like literally...word for word... and it was so unexpected and wild, the way it happened. I got 20 more events, and they were all particularly mortifying.

I am pretty sure he implied my sister would pass away either this year, or next year and I would be grieving by her bed side with my brother. Also that someone else very close to me will be on his death bed too, and Ill need to make sure I say everything possible, in case he dies. Said I would be involved in some court proceeding and if I dont testify I will be put in jail. And also, that I would be filing a lawsuit on someone. Tbh, multiple things he predicted sounded very well like they could be true, and I am just overwhelmed now. He stated I would be getting married too, like to someone other than my POI and everything just sounds crazy intense. Does anyone know how far out his predictions can go, because it just doesnt seem plausible to marry someone that soon, when I have not even met them yet. He states some predictions happen by latest 1-2 years, but I just would be very suprised if I got MARRIED in that time frame. Overall, this is just all so intimidating. After everything I have heard today, I really am near close to leaving this forum, and putting all of this behind me permanently.

You guys have been so supportive on this journey, and I would love to hear from you all right now about this.

Bee, I think I shared this earlier too. I read with him exactly 2 years ago, and none of those events made sense or seemed significant to me and nothing came to pass. I wouldn't worry too much about his events. Hope you feel better soon.

A woman sinks to a new low but this is all misguided maternal concern for you, indicating either a woman who is your mother or who wants to mother you
You and a man will argue about 2 women, he is seeking counsel from you about being in a relationship with one of the women, you believe it would be wrong for him to do so and are dead set against it, it will turn into quite a verbal discussion
A woman finds herself in a perilous situation due to a man named Stephen, she needs to avoid this person at all costs
A man and a woman will rush a baby to a hospital or ER
Tammy will appear with a message for you, listen carefully and take notes

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #59 on: April 28, 2020, 02:34:34 PM »
Please please please please don’t take anything this guy says seriously. He’s a charlatan. Seriously, he’s very dooms day-ish. I swear he will throw in a few relatable things or possibly has a gift and will give you 1-2 predictions that hold some weight then just say gibberish. He has dark energy.

anything