Author Topic: Terry Mitchell  (Read 24254 times)

Offline pfizer

Re: Terry Mitchell
« Reply #45 on: November 03, 2019, 09:10:00 AM »
did anyone tried his per min (not events) and found out he is wrong?
i just tried 20$ and he gave extremely bad news....
i wanted to know anyone has negative review about this guy?
(i meant my reliable readers gave me all good news except him; but i just wanted to be more realistic...)

Offline lavendermoonchild

« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2019, 01:34:47 AM »
What are people’s experiences with getting a Q&A reading with him?

Offline Gogo56

« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2019, 07:06:57 AM »
Event he gave me are Insane . I don’t know anyone whose name is Stephanie . All events were bad news.
You will be invited to a party at a woman's home, her name is Stephanie, you should not likely go because I am seeing a crime of some kind being commited while you are there, one that is severe enough for her to call in the police and two male detectives to question you among others
  May 27, 2019   22:57 PM 
  Terry Mitchell
  May 27, 2019   22:57 PM 
  Terry Mitchell
You and a man will make a shocking discovery about the person who actually commited the crime, whether you attend the party or not.
  May 27, 2019   22:58 PM 
  Terry Mitchell
  May 27, 2019   22:58 PM 
  Terry Mitchell
A man confronts another man that you are having

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2019, 10:48:08 AM »
Ok so now if you get invited out of the blue by some Stephanie due to the prediction you won't go.  So wouldn't that make the prediction untrue?  Or will free will come to play?  🤔  This is what irks me. 

Offline ALA82

« Reply #49 on: December 23, 2019, 03:25:52 AM »
Hi everyone!! First time poster!

I did the 10 events and they all resonated with me like they could happen.
For example one was “you’ll have a warm moment with a man on a Monday” I was like ok - that’s not going to happen a Monday wouldn’t be a day I go out with a guy, but the very next day a man asked me to meet him at happy hour on Monday.

I think kind of the point is getting a warning so you actually can change the negative. Another event was something like “You will ask a man to send a text to another man for you” he goes on to say I wouldn’t recommend this it has a negative outcome. I was thinking no kidding this sounds like a bad idea. So, if I ever hit my head really hard and consider doing this I would totally not do it because I now know it had a bad outcome. I don’t think that makes Terry wrong I think it’s the point of having that warning so to speak.

Offline icexgb

« Reply #50 on: January 19, 2020, 07:29:15 PM »
what he is predicting is just simply BS. events that will happen but might be about a person who sat next to you in a cafe..   why would I care in the first place?  and how could you tell if those events did happen?

Offline pfizer

« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2020, 04:56:24 PM »
what he is predicting is just simply BS. events that will happen but might be about a person who sat next to you in a cafe..   why would I care in the first place?  and how could you tell if those events did happen?

i laught sooo bad  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Dxbguppy1

« Reply #52 on: February 03, 2020, 11:14:48 AM »
Just wanted to add here Terry Mitchell saw an number 8 in terms of me and POI reconciling or contact/meeting. He contacted me yday and suggested meeting on 8th!

So far on the ball, Leeloo and Terry Mitchell.

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #53 on: February 18, 2020, 08:17:55 PM »
Tried him with events and per minute...

His events I would say 1-2 out of five may have come to pass for me. When I talked to him per minute he didn't really give me any details or insight. I find him to be a bit condescending and rude. He literally told me he can't clarify any of the events even if I pay per minute. Also refused to do any more events until my last events passed. Too expensive for such vague information.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #54 on: February 20, 2020, 02:24:09 AM »
PinkyD, I m sorry but I don't know how to highlight you or your post?

Terry offers clarifications on events, maybe you should call him and ask him if that is what he means instead of being confused as to what he means?

I called him just now to see if Aidan could be a girl and I told him I am gay and he said that Aidan is most for sure a MAN.  Not a butch woman or anything along those lines!

JMO

That’s so weird, he did the opposite for me. I got 10 events and then purchased a reading with him after (cause I was bewildered and needed clarification) and he specifically told me he wouldn’t  answer any of my questions that related to his events. I was super disappointed. He gave seemingly very plausible event predictions, but his reading was really really negative for me

Offline bee.23

« Reply #55 on: February 20, 2020, 02:34:43 AM »
I tried him, but what he told me was completely different to what everyone else has told me... so I don´t know if that means everyone else will be wrong or if he is completely off?

SAME!!!!!

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #56 on: February 20, 2020, 03:47:49 AM »
Wow! That’s awful! I’m sorry you had that type of reading with him. I personally wouldn’t spend a dime again on him. He doesn’t offer clarification and some of his events are so vague they could apply to anyone. I went through a few of the events he mentioned and maybe 2-3 I could actually pin to something. Others from like 2 years ago I still cannot pin point but are so general like “a woman will confess to a man she slept with another man” that they can apply to anyone in the course of my life. I would not let that affect your energy.

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #57 on: February 20, 2020, 03:51:02 AM »
PinkyD, I m sorry but I don't know how to highlight you or your post?

Terry offers clarifications on events, maybe you should call him and ask him if that is what he means instead of being confused as to what he means?

I called him just now to see if Aidan could be a girl and I told him I am gay and he said that Aidan is most for sure a MAN.  Not a butch woman or anything along those lines!

JMO

That’s so weird, he did the opposite for me. I got 10 events and then purchased a reading with him after (cause I was bewildered and needed clarification) and he specifically told me he wouldn’t  answer any of my questions that related to his events. I was super disappointed. He gave seemingly very plausible event predictions, but his reading was really really negative for me

I also asked for clarification and he said he doesn’t do that.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #58 on: February 20, 2020, 04:26:36 AM »
Wow! That’s awful! I’m sorry you had that type of reading with him. I personally wouldn’t spend a dime again on him. He doesn’t offer clarification and some of his events are so vague they could apply to anyone. I went through a few of the events he mentioned and maybe 2-3 I could actually pin to something. Others from like 2 years ago I still cannot pin point but are so general like “a woman will confess to a man she slept with another man” that they can apply to anyone in the course of my life. I would not let that affect your energy.

Yea smh! He told me “you’ll need to drop the LAWSUIT,” something about it might be good for my cause but in the end I will not win and it won’t be favorable for my emotional health. I’m like WHAT LAWSUIT? Omg

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #59 on: February 21, 2020, 03:20:15 AM »

I wouldn’t focus on that as to not draw attention to it or being energy into it. He says a lot of random stuff in my opinion and I think maybe 2-3 things that are vague happen... “you’ll step on dog poo on your way to work” so then you’re paranoid over stepping in poo.

Yea smh! He told me “you’ll need to drop the LAWSUIT,” something about it might be good for my cause but in the end I will not win and it won’t be favorable for my emotional health. I’m like WHAT LAWSUIT? Omg

anything